Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

How to destroyed the show who running successfully should learn from colour tv ... 

Let's see timings changes will proved good decision or not 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

But Doree is still doing better than color other shows ?I dont know why the forum is so quiet ?

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

But Doree is still doing better than color other shows ?I dont know why the forum is so quiet ?

Forum always become active when show focused on love story and Romance...and doree viewers are  the people who fade up either love triangle alor jija sali romance... 

In term of TRP it's doing very well, plus people are become more engaging in insta since ganga and Mansi track 

Let's see many people will come on form when they want to discuss something.... otherwise it's doesn't give any reason to come here in term of story 

I used to follow Balika Vadhu form too and initial 3 years their form also dead untill CV introduced Shiv in story then after that form become active... 

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 2 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

Forum always become active when show focused on love story and Romance...and doree viewers are  the people who fade up either love triangle alor jija sali romance... 

In term of TRP it's doing very well, plus people are become more engaging in insta since ganga and Mansi track 

Let's see many people will come on form when they want to discuss something.... otherwise it's doesn't give any reason to come her in term story 

I used to follow Balika Vadhu form too and initial 3 years their form also dead untill CV introduced Shiv jn story the after that form become active... 

Ah I used to watch Balika Vadhu as well and still watching the repeat because I was a big fan of Sid Shukla and P B as well ,nice to know that u had been watching the same show .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Ah I used to watch Balika Vadhu as well and still watching the repeat because I was a big fan of Sid Shukla and P B as well ,nice to know that u had been watching the same show .

Me too I'am big fan balika Vadhu serial specialy surekha ji, sidharth, toral and prat... 

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 2 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

Me too I'am big fan balika Vadhu serial specialy surekha ji, sidharth, toral and prat... 

All 3 of them are gone smiley28.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Balika Vadhu is the only Hindi languag tv show I watched from beginning till end.

It's truly an international material story telling wise and performance wise.

They had a nice balance of social issues and drama.

Writers of Balikavadhu know how to write scenes with children. Child Anandi even though she was the title character and the lead character she was still a child who thought and acted like a child of her age. That's why they could run 500+ episodes with child actors as leads. Even child Anandi came across a lead despite being a child.

Writers of Dori should watch a few scenes from Balika Vadhu and take lessons on how to write scenes for child characters.

Theyw ere able to establish Anandi and Jagya characters with such beautiful writing.

With entry of Sid Shukla/The fabulous Shiv they maintained good balance between the theme of woman empowerment girl child issues and romance.

Doree's scenes are so irritating all because of bad writing.They only seem to be focusing on giving some twist in every episode. 

It's sad because they do have good story to tell besides Takhur Khandaan drama and murder mysteries. They could have introduced a few interesting characters in Basti too and have some back stories for them.

But off late it seems to be some devotional show rather than a drama about social issues.

I mainly started watching for Toral Rasputra because she desrves some encouragement as an actress.

After Balika Vadhu this is the show that I'm watching on a more or less regular basis.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Even I'm watching for her. Her choices of work are now pretty good. 

Doree is not upto mark like balika Vadhu but definitely different then any current serial of ITV where story is revolving around Jeth devrani romance or triangle. They serving somthing else and keep the intrest of viewers stayed... That's this show hot the stable TRP . .most the it's viewers are the one who fed of same cliche type of content.  

kooki07 thumbnail

Hope the forum becomes lively as well and writers have some more ideas to move forward the story at the moment its just stuck on fake Kelasi Devi and Anand .It supposed to be the journey of Doree along with Ganga and Nani and real Kelashi Devi supposed to come forward , I think ?