So Many Demons Blocking Shiv Parvati Wedding

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Just Let Them Get Married Without Causing Trouble. These Demon Are Like Spoiled Children Who Love Causing Trouble Every Chance They Get.

Its Annoying This Isn't A Daily Soap Where Vamps Plot To Separate The Main Leads.

This Is A Story About Shiv And Shakti They Are God And Goddess Not Normal Human Beings.

What's Wrong With The Writer? 

Stop Showing Demons Causing Trouble Every Time.

smiley21smiley28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchme thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Sometimes i feel makers are showing too many demons which actually did not happen ... It may be few but not so many

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchme

Sometimes i feel makers are showing too many demons which actually did not happen ... It may be few but not so many

Exactly They Do Show Too Many Demons..

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am afraid this show is also falling prey to ITV's "strech like rubber till it breaks" mission.

The writers have been delaying the much awaited shiv shakti wedding by showing unnecessary tracks. Not just the frivolous demons but also menawati track, wrong timing of natraj avtar, the whole ganga story and trying to impose a never happened imaginary love triangle between ganga and shiv shakti were such pathetic attempts to delay and it's actually annoying the viewers. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anj_01

I am afraid this show is also falling prey to ITV's "strech like rubber till it breaks" mission.

The writers have been delaying the much awaited shiv shakti wedding by showing unnecessary tracks. Not just the frivolous demons but also menawati track, wrong timing of natraj avtar, the whole ganga story and trying to impose a never happened imaginary love triangle between ganga and shiv shakti were such pathetic attempts to delay and it's actually annoying the viewers. 

Yeah I Didn't Like This At All.

Now Today's Episode Shiv Has Gone To Save His Wedding Guests When Will The Marriage Happen?

I Have Been Waiting Since Goddess Parvati Came Hopefully They Get Married Soon.

smiley28