Lord Shiv Played By Ram Yashvardhan

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

One Word This Actor Is Amazing 😍

He Played Lord Shiva In His Other Tv Shows But This Time His Just Looks Perfect And Divine. Iam Waiting To See All Shiva's  Avatars In This Show. Iam Glad His Casted Here ❤❤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Agree too ..he fits perfectly well to Shivji..plus the different dimension to shivji ... I love it ..powerful, dynamic , love , affection etc was portrayed so well 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

There is something magical about Shiv himself.

At first I thought mohit raina played shiv's role to perfection and there can be no replacement. His image was etched in the mind.

But then came saurabh raaj jain in mahakali. Although saurabh is known more for his performance as Krishna and narayan but he really surprised me in the role of shiv. Saurabh as shiva and pooja as shakti were a beautiful pair. Their chemistry and performance made me come out of the hangover of mohit raina as mahadev and embrace this beautiful new jodi.

And now came ram and shubra. I just cant stop looking and admiring Ram in Shiv's getup. He looks so beautiful and convincing, so magnificent. His eyes are so captivating. Ram and Shubra look good as shiv shakti. 

It can be nothing short of a magic, whoever plays the part of shiv becomes epitome of grace and automatically you start liking their performance.

To me, Mohit, Saurabh and now Ram are best Shiv on itv till now.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anj_01

There is something magical about Shiv himself.

At first I thought mohit raina played shiv's role to perfection and there can be no replacement. His image was etched in the mind.

But then came saurabh raaj jain in mahakali. Although saurabh is known more for his performance as Krishna and narayan but he really surprised me in the role of shiv. Saurabh as shiva and pooja as shakti were a beautiful pair. Their chemistry and performance made me come out of the hangover of mohit raina as mahadev and embrace this beautiful new jodi.

And now came ram and shubra. I just cant stop looking and admiring Ram in Shiv's getup. He looks so beautiful and convincing, so magnificent. His eyes are so captivating. Ram and Shubra look good as shiv shakti. 

It can be nothing short of a magic, whoever plays the part of shiv becomes epitome of grace and automatically you start liking their performance.

To me, Mohit, Saurabh and now Ram are best Shiv on itv till now.

I Totally Agree  With You There 😍