Romance FF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

true825 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Wonderful..i love abrupt and in the moment confessions than planned..

Loved your writing.  Hope Geet responds too.

Venom1103 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So beautifully written, this story stole my heart . Thanks dear . 

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

He wants her to crack & observe if she still has feelings for him. But he is poorly handling his own emotions because he loves her very much. Daily seeing her is making things difficult for him. Especially when he waited for her for the past 3 years.
Thanks a lot for reading.

I know that but sometime it's get overboard ... as u know we want to see happy maaneet always 😉😄

maanshi thumbnail

Chapter 24

Awesome update

Maaneet still in their indirect fight mode .... guilt mode but grand parents r awesome  👌

Dadi dada said everything like they r saying my feelings 😄 ... Perfectly written 👏 like the way they scold maaneet n bind them together with their indirect confession (well they don't refuse so... 😉) ... Love that 😍

Like u mention geet s parents ... That point n geet full past still pending to know fully n her coming out of it .... Good that rano agreed for maan ... Well she can't refuse some good alliance but geets father situation 😢 

Maaneet exchange rings 🥰 thanks to dada dadi ... Like dadi says all n maan actions confirm  that ... Like maan taunt she getting everything without confessing 😄 geet stop her mind thing of sam ... Good 👍 

Thanks for update 🤗

maanshi thumbnail

Chapter 25

Awesome update

Geet again in her off mode... She close the door on maan.... I was expecting a good talk with clarity but...... 

Again back on one.... seems like nothing happened yesterday but at they fight they says their heart out ... Like geet also said what she feel n maan is no less he confess ... Lovely 😍 

Fight se romance tak... aur fir confession ... Love the way u put all in words 👌👍👏 

Thanks for update 🤗

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg..I kinda loved this dhamakedar update from love to hate to engagement and ended up in a lovely proposal...a pakka entertaining upadate....geet still lingering her feelings with her painful past....

The way Maan's grandparents planned things for them to sort out was good...him being an obedient potha accepted the proposal of his grandparents and engaged geet...

Which felt so surreal moment for geet somewhere thinking Maan being forced in this relationship and voiced out to daadima...Maan being super cool replied back in his own style... waiting to sort out all their stupidity later....

I loved the way he cared for her and being super possessive for her clothes ..but geet being totally buddhu things it to be other way that Maan not liking her presence around and still accepted engagement due to their grandparents....

For once if she realised what Maan is going through keeping her insecurities aside she will understand his anger is out of love for her ignorance....

I personally loved the proposal part which I enjoyed reading alot and geet was so lost in her Dreamland during his proposal... 

waiting to read more thanks for the PM dear ❤️ 

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

jab dono ekdoosrese itna juda hua hai toh itni berookhi kyun?.......chalo maan toh cinfess bhi kar diya.......abb geet kya karegi?..........maan ektaraf confess karta hai aur doosri taraf zeher bhi ugalta hai........

nice updates.........

loved it.......

Candyjar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful confession... Love it.

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 24

Fascinating and Awesome Chapter 

Firstly Maan is angry that Geet thought about resigning yet he cannot truly tell her that

then the fact that he treats her badly but I think he is getting frustrated now as he wants Geet

to claim her love for him.

Geet determined to let Maan know that she is not the right person for the job , but that is only because

there is so much misunderstandings between the two .

Maan loves Geet and she too loves him but both just cannot find the words to declare it to each

other .

Dadima and Dadaji now tired with both Maan and Geet and Dadima decides that both will

exchange their engagement rings before them.

Maan very well was possessive and though he tried showing he does not care but the fact 

that he place the ring on Geet's finger shows that he was not pressurized .

Dadaji too takes out a ring that Geet's mother got for Maan and Geet places the ring on Maan

Maan holding on to Geet's hands and ensuring that both seek Dadaji's blessing is another

point that Maan wants Geet in his life 

yet he seems not sure about her true feelings for him 

and is Geet again organizing women in Maan's life while now he just to make Geet jealous 

and angry tells her if Nidhi phones to tell her he wants a Date with her 

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 25

Simply Fabulous and Beautiful Chapter 

Though Maan belittles Geet but the love he has for her is still deep within him

when Geet felt that she cannot take anymore of Maan's ignorance and anger 

she stepped out of the car and thankfully it's Maan that stops her 

though both exchange words but finally Maan confesses his love , calling Geet "JAAN"

now she is well aware that Maan loves her and has always been in love with her