Lord Shiva's Nataraja Avatar

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

The Lord Of The Dance Yesterday's Episode Showed Lord Shiv Taking Nataraja Avatar To Convince Devi Parvati's Mother To Marry Goddess Parvati She Will Agree Soon Otherwise The Show Won't Go On. I Loved His Dance Avatar It Was Awesome Waiting To Watch Further Avatars Of Lord Shiv In The Series.

Ram Yashvardhan Is Amazing In All The Avatars Of Lord Shiva So Far smiley27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: SilverBell

The Lord Of The Dance Yesterday's Episode Showed Lord Shiv Taking Nataraja Avatar To Convince Devi Parvati's Mother To Marry Goddess Parvati She Will Agree Soon Otherwise The Show Won't Go On. I Loved His Dance Avatar It Was Awesome Waiting To Watch Further Avatars Of Lord Shiv In The Series.

Ram Yashvardhan Is Amazing In All The Avatars Of Lord Shiva So Far smiley27

I once saw Ram's old interview where he said he is not good at dancing. But from the first episode of show he has done so well in dancing sequences.

I loved Natraj's darshan and dance. And I know the writers take creative liberty in depiction of story but I dont think this is the right time Shiv took Natraj's form. The only story I heard or have watched in previous shows was Shiv took Natraj's form to defeat a asur named apasmaar. Thats how Natraj's idol is displayed where he is standing over dwarf figure of asur apasmaar.

Anyways, if we leave the accuracy of stories behind, how they included Natraj's form in the current track was also good.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Anj_01

I once saw Ram's old interview where he said he is not good at dancing. But from the first episode of show he has done so well in dancing sequences.

I loved Natraj's 

darshan and dance. And I know the writers take creative liberty in depiction of story but I dont think this is the right time Shiv took Natraj's form. The only story I heard or have watched in previous shows was Shiv took Natraj's form to defeat a asur named apasmaar. Thats how Natraj's idol is displayed where he is standing over dwarf figure of asur apasmaar.

Anyways, if we leave the accuracy of stories behind, how they included Natraj's form in the current track was also good.

Yes Your Correct It Was Early For Lord Shiv 's Natraj Form Iam Sure He Will Be In This Form Again Later On In The Series 😊