Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

Ram looks so different without costume and makeupsmiley36

When I saw promo for the first time I immediately googled about the actors and when I saw Ram's pics in normal dresses I was so unconvinced that he will look good as Shiv. He has played the same role in past also but there also he didn't look promising. 

But see the magic of production house budget, make up and costumes, he looks absolutely stunning, believable in role of Shiv. I just love his look in the show. His eyes are so expressive and beautiful. The makeup further enhances the beauty of his eyes. His voice is also good.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Anj_01

Ram looks so different without costume and makeupsmiley36

When I saw promo for the first time I immediately googled about the actors and when I saw Ram's pics in normal dresses I was so unconvinced that he will look good as Shiv. He has played the same role in past also but there also he didn't look promising. 

But see the magic of production house budget, make up and costumes, he looks absolutely stunning, believable in role of Shiv. I just love his look in the show. His eyes are so expressive and beautiful. The makeup further enhances the beauty of his eyes. His voice is also good.

His My Favorite Actor Now ๐Ÿ˜ He Played Lord Shiv Before In His Other Shows But He Didn't Look Promising Then Now His Just Amazing ๐Ÿ˜smiley9 Iam Glad I Decided To Watch This Show. I Will Stick To It Until The End