Originally posted by: aparna3011

commented on blog

thanks for pm n pw

smiley31

How is your injury dear?

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 months ago

Nice update. Finally atleast officially we now know it is Geet herself who is the mistress! And Maan’s grandpa is a very clever and shrewd man! Wonder how he found out about Maan and Geet even with so much secrecy they maintained. It is understood that Geet is in love with Maan but Maan may or may not since he didn’t say it. Grandpa has threatened her into marrying Piyush and seems like Geet has got scared of him and agreed. He approached her very directly without beating around the bush. Maan lost it the moment he saw the resignation letter. Will he stop her from doing it?? Eager for more. 
Also do you mind sending me the pws for Chapter 3 and chapter 1 again? I deleted my inbox since it was full and realized I deleted your last pms in them. Thanks. 

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: babelicious

Nice update. Finally atleast officially we now know it is Geet herself who is the mistress! And Maan’s grandpa is a very clever and shrewd man! Wonder how he found out about Maan and Geet even with so much secrecy they maintained. It is understood that Geet is in love with Maan but Maan may or may not since he didn’t say it. Grandpa has threatened her into marrying Piyush and seems like Geet has got scared of him and agreed. He approached her very directly without beating around the bush. Maan lost it the moment he saw the resignation letter. Will he stop her from doing it?? Eager for more. 
Also do you mind sending me the pws for Chapter 3 and chapter 1 again? I deleted my inbox since it was full and realized I deleted your last pms in them. Thanks. 

Sure dear

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the pm 

Commented on blog 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry for the double post!! 

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 8 months ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShashtiJMG

Sorry for the double post!! 

No problem 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Ranjeet say maan take aysha and Sara to movie 

Sara call maan jiju 

Maan angry trying to say something but ranjeet approval the alliance 

Ranjeet come to talk to geet 

Ranjeet taunt geet and threatened her

He say he know about everything 

Ranjeet say marry piyush or marry someone leaving maan

Geet scread for him

Maan come to home Seeing his grand pa illness he not go to geet

Geet resigned 

Seeing resigned letter maan angry 

Waiting for next update 

Amiahangar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part 4

So Maan’s grandfather had known that Geet was the one Maan went to all the time, and he needed to show Geet her place in Maan’s life that was his reason for getting Geet to the mansion and serve the guest and show her what Geet was, and Geet can also see that Maan will soon be married off while she means nothing to him. On the other hand Maan’s grandfather is organizing Piyush's marriage with Geet so that Geet will be completely out of Maan’s life. Also Piyush business also needs funds and Maan's grandfather is giving him on other side these girls Sara and Ayesha are simply amazed with Maan but he seems not very thrilled with  either of them, and wants to meet Geet but Maan wasn't able to go. In morning Geet has resigned and Maan was furious with her. 

Let's see what happens next

Waiting for next update