Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avnichoudhary22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Waiting for you etf - cid crossover

@bloomie

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

post hi nahi kiya tha smiley36

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

koi baat nahi... hota hai. I had just posted chapter number there. Abhi I posted the chapter after proof reading

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful chapter...loved it very very very much.

Ariya scene ke barein mein aur kya hi kahu...fab...maar dala....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ayesha will be Ayesha only, Ariya ko tease kar ne ka ek bhi mauka kabhi bhi nahi chod sakti ye, phir chahe kabhi kabhi Arjun uska murder kar ke jail janeka kyun na soch ta ho ya phir kabhi kabhi Ayesha hi Arjun ka murder karke jail jane ki kyun na soch ti ho. 

Hmm..looks like, we will soon be going to read Riya enter officially in the case investigation & I think, Riya would be the one, to get some solid clue, proof & find Nitin, and thereby, help Arjun solve the case eventually. 

Tnx for the pm...keep writing... ✍️

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Riya ka promotion and award aur arjun ka gift omg Riya ka book ke liye deewangi too much usne kya kya nahi soch liya uska bus chale to Aaj hi Mumbai wapas chali Jaye.Riya ne jo dekha ab lagta hai Arjun ko usko case mein include karna hi hoga fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm 

Maan2000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Riya ka promotion and award milna 

Lovely ariya moments 

Riya ka books k liye deewangi  Arjun ko order Dena agar koi bat na Mane goli se uda Dena aur jaldi jaldi case solve krna vo bhi Mumbai Jane k liye 

Ayesha ka ariya ko tease karna  Arjun ka Ayesha ka murder kr jail Jane ki bat krna 

Finally Riya ko kuj to proof Mila Jo case ko solve krne m help ho ske

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Wonderful update dear 🙂 

Just loved it 🤗 

Well I am really happy to see Riya so excited after the award & she should be satisfied with the amount of work she did 

Arjun too wanted to gave her suprise but I loved how excited she was that she she hugged & kissed Arjun in their room making him bit frozen 

Riya had planned everything that what she would do with the voucher & Aisha continuosly teasing the couple was really cute 🥰 

So now this case is going to be solved as Riya has seen the waiters near her room but due to dark she couldn't see the faces

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the PM ☺️ 

Keep writing 

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved it superb thnx for pm update soon