Sai ketan rao tweet for raghvi anniversary

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Sai Ketan Rao tweeted (about which project?): "Only if everything was in my control then things would have been even more fruitful , 🙏😇"

Sai Ketan Rao tweeted: "Arey saree ka dukan aaj apna anniversary hai… Maldives ka plan Toh Abhi bhi adhura reh Gaya 😅"

Shivangi Khedkar replied: "Scared to talk about MHRW. Sadly the hard work by the whole team was questioned for the sake of handful views"

Sai Ketan Rao replied: "Hardwork, determination and the blessings-love around us are always with us……."

Both of them should be proud of their acting in Mehandī Hai Racanevālī's May 5, 2021 episode simply because the story was so nonsensical. How could Raghav think that Jaya would move in with him if he married Pallavi as cruelly as he had slandered her? Why would he play the video of Nikhil being released from jail, when Jaya could walk in and see it? Wouldn't Pallavi have told Jaya and Kirti everything at their house the night before, especially because Raghav told her not to tell?

How do actors find their characters' motivation and emotions when a scene is contrived beyond the audience's ability to suspend disbelief? Do they just forget about characters and perform whatever expressions and body language the director tells them to deliver?

Hard work doesn't entitle anyone to employment. You have to produce something that appeals to consumers. A show that leaves misunderstandings unresolved, plows through elaborate dress-up scenes for shock value, flips characters' personalities and motivations without any transition, and isolates its leads from the supporting cast is a show that deserves to fail.

Sai Ketan Rao imagines that he could have fared better with total control of his projects, but I doubt it. What are his ideas and improvisations? He is proud to do action scenes; for me, they're unwatchable, interchangeable filler. He gave Raghav broken Hindi, and I laughed at it, but some Telugu viewers didn't like to be caricatured, and probably tuned out. He added the line "Because she is my wife and I love her" in a sober voice that sounded so fake, so unlike Raghav speaking to his Telugu mother. Sai Ketan Rao is a talented actor, and he should be proud of his hard work, but what he enjoys performing may not be what I want to sit through.

Sai Ketan Rao says that he turned down other projects to do Cāśanī. That was in his control. Live and learn.

priya.a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

2 years on and they are still living their characters... And we are still missing them 🥰