Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

chapter 50

She did well and graduated. Will they get married now or when she completes the MBA?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 51

They have been married for two years already, but now she wants to go away to fulfill his dream for her.

coderlady thumbnail

There she is. In the flesh. She killed him with her look.

coderlady thumbnail

The traditional wedding will happen soon. Nothing will stop Maan then to claim his wife. Both have waited long enough.

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

BinkiePinkiePersonalUse-BdIt

Epilogue

Maan slowly stepped inside the room and stood rooted seeing the decoration of it...the room looked not his anymore but looked completely intoxicated with candles and flowers all around the place and lights were dim to give the feeling of first wedding night. It looked their room now and thought sent shivers of pleasure through his whole body. 

He remembered how the whole day passed in blink of an eye in their all marriage rituals making them husband and wife finally. The dream both saw all theses years, waited for it to become the reality.... finally it happened today.

He couldn't help but chuckled to himself reminding about her antics at the marriage. 

Few hours back,

It was finally the day and Maan couldn't help but get little nervous like any other groom at his place. But as soon as he saw her happy face, his all ill feelings vanished and replaced by only satisfaction and excitement for the new journey with her awaiting for them.

Geet looked at him standing at little distance with his friends and winked at him with mischievous smirk on her face.

His smile widened seeing her antics and his friends teased him continuously. They were just happy for him for getting such life partner...all knew how he introvert and kind hearten person he was. 

At the time of haldi, Geet sneaked into his room saving herself from elders eyes..as per the ritual both couldn't see each other faces before marriage.

But geet is geet, she couldn't believe in such stuff, it was only because of her darling family she bear all the rituals but also couldn't stop enjoying it to her heart content.

Tum yaha, aise...he couldn't find proper words to say seeing her locking the door hurriedly.

Shh...Jada shor mat karo, ek toh badi mushkil se aayi hu, had to bribe my friends for help.

Maan shook his head at her antics while he stood crossing his arms over his chest giving her stern look.

What!! Aise ghur kyon rahe ho, tumse darne wali nahi hu main...samjhe!? Waise tumhe toh koi fikar nahi hai nor you think about having some cost moment with your fiance... Sab mujhe hi sochna padta, tumhara dimag sirf business mein chalta hai...." She went on cribbing approaching him slowly until Maan pulled her in jerk to him to shut her mouth.

Next moment, he felt her hands touching his cheek and felt something sticky on his cheek. He touched his cheek seeing her giggling.

Geet, what is this? He saw his fingertips covered with wet turmeric.

What Maan, don't you know this simple knowledge, yeh haldi hai..." Geet made a face.

But yeh kyon..

What! Aaj humari haldi hai

But ritual toh neeche hone wali hai, woh bhi separately...and dadi had admonished you, then how could you walk in like that.

Uff...kaisa fiance diya hai, god!! She cribbed to herself while looking up then at his face, she slapped lightly across his cheek.

Fine I am going out, akele hi haldi manana, because you are alone getting married na, meri toh shadi hone wali hi nahi hai. With that she turned to go out but he swiftly caught her wrist and turned her briskly in his arms.

Sorry baba, don't be mad at me.

Then how you talked..

You know me... Infact only you know me better then plz narazgi chod do na...

Yeah now if you sweet talk me like this, how will I remain upset with you? By the way you look so cute, she pinched his cheek with sweet smile.

He made face but pulled her closer, and about to kiss her lips but she put her palm on his mouth.

No maan,...I told you, not until marriage...' it was her desire to be cherished by his love fully after marriage, although they had kissed umpteenth times before, still she wanted stay away for those few days to increase their both cravings. It was her thoughts and Maan as always agreed to her wishes.

His eyes widened when she removed the palm and his mouth was covered with haldi paste. 

Geet broke into hearty laughter, OMG Maan...look at your face, you look like kid...

You...tum roko, aaj tumhe mein chodunga nahi, he ran behind her, as she took steps back slowly.

Before she could run out, he caught her by her waist, wrapping his arm around her tummy. You Little Shaitan..." He turned her wriggling figure in his arms and geet again burst in fit of laughter.

You won't stop, will you! Now wait tumhe apne rang mein rang deta hu..." 

Hearing him her laughter dies as he slowly approached her face. Geet turned her face away and his lips landed on her cheeks, he slowly rubbed his mouth & face over her cheek., smearing whole haldi from his face on he.

Geet blushed realizing what he did and just hugged him around his neck....I can't wait for this few hours..

I can't either,' he whispered huskily hiding his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling sweet aroma.

Both shared passionate hug dreaming about their future together.

As the marriage rituals went on, Maan couldn't take his eyes from her....she looked like true princess, his little doll clad in wedding attire to become his....others teased him but he was ignorant...all his eyes could watch at the moment was her. Geet couldn't stop blushing....there was sweet smile plastered on her face the whole time...

Both exchanges the garlands in between so much fun and laughter...when Geet was about to put the garland over him, his friends dragged him backward but her one puppy look was enough for him to bend down to her...all hooted seeing his crazy love for Geet.

While at the time of Geet, her friends lifted her making it hard for Maan the time. Seeing him troubled Geet couldn't bear but his one glare was enough for boys to put her down.

And Geet giggled seeing his possessiveness for her...

After that Geet deliberately covered her face with veil in the name of ritual, just to trouble her groom.

And Maan became restless, wanted to see her all the time but Dadi ma joined hands with Geet denying to uncover her veil. 

Now watching her sitting on his decorated bed felt like he brought the whole world to his feet. It felt like dream still...and he wanted to live this dream, cherish her forever with his love.

He locked the door at his back and slowly approached her. She sat like doll, small figure clad in red heavy wedding dress. 

Geet, he sat before her still could see no movement from her. He became worried, his heartbeat rise manically.

Tum thik toh ho, Geet!? He asked but no voice from her, he felt weird now seeing her hidden completely under the wedding chuneri, dupatta...is it that long and big, he didn't know that... thinking so he removed the veil from her face, and he got almost mini heart attack...his body jerked back in shock as he stumbled on his feet.. still balanced himself.

Next moment, the whole room buzzed with musical laughter...he shift his gaze to the direction and saw it was non other than his darling devil wifey, laughing her head off while holding her stomach. She looked like sight to behold but he instantly hold himself from losing in her. He then moved his eyes back to the bed where sat her big monkey soft toy clad in small blouse and skirt having funny grin on his face...Maan felt as if it was also laughing over him seeing his state.

Geet who was sitting on bed waiting for him before some time....started getting bore, suddenly she got some idea to have some fun and also to trouble her newly wedded hubby...as life goes on and moments passed but we won't be getting this fun after the desire moment passes...so what's better than this night to have some fun on her wedding night....by the way she was losing her bachelorette life today after getting tie with MSK...

What's that Geet!? He asked in no nonsense voice, and her laughter died instantly.

She pouted and replied him, it's punishment for you for keeping me starving all these day for your love, first you troubled me and made me sad by denying to accept your feelings then.... didn't tell your family about us until they discovered by themselves...and last you made me cry on the matter of sending me away from you for my MBA.

And how could you forget the torture you made me go through by staying away from me. Her voice rise in the end.

Maan sighed hearing the list of her complaints. His heart melted and whole frustration died... although he was not angry on her but playing along... He walked near her but she stepped back in fake anger, now don't come near me. She warned him by pointing finger at him.

He rolled his eyes knowing well about her antics and drama. He in swift motion approached her and lifted her up. Chodo chodo mujhe...I am really mad at you! She shouted, wriggling in his arms.

Jaan..." He jerked her closer, she faced him and her whole melted with his passionate gaze. She slowly cupped his jaw and Maan waited for her move. He sat on the decorated bed having her in his lap whispered softly, mein tumse naraaz nahi hu, I was only acting..

Haaaw...you troubled me...she slapped his cheek playfully..

Now when my little wifey could do so then why not I...' he winked at her.

Jao...you are turning naughty! She slapped his jaw again, jerking his face away playfully.

Maan got irritated, if you not stop hitting me now then don't complaint...

Complaint what!? And she hit his cheek again, this time Maan lose his patience and slammed his lips on her. 

He kissed her hungrily, sucking out her life in one kiss...his hand cupped her jaw little roughly, he clutched her hair bun below her dupatta. She hissed in pain making him lose his hold....he parted and looked at her with guilty eyes...

Maan, I loved it...so don't be sorry Jaan! She caressed his jaw making him fall for her all over again. 

He pushed that monkey toy from their bed and pulled her in jerked over his half lying figure. She cradled in his arms, waiting for his next move anxiously... Maan slowly removed her dupatta, followed by her all jewelry, leaving soft kisses in way to her pink skin...her soft skin turned bluish bearing the weight of heavy jewelry. 

Is it hurting...'? He asked softly, kissing in her crook her neck, Geet was too lost in his touch and feeling to answer his query, she just hmm in response. 

Maan saw her clad in small blouse which fitted against her perfect breast, hiding nothing but revealing much more to his hungry eyes. Her heavy lehenga  spread across the bed, fitted against her small curious waistline...Geet had deliberately bought this piece just to tease her hubby.

His fingers move to her hair bun and he loosen it, making her curls fall over his face like curtain. Geet laid on his chest without move as he softly turned her down on the bed, she laid below him like doll. 

You are beautiful doll! He whispered so close to her face...she take large breath inhaling his aroma, their breath mingled still he didn't decreased the distance between their lips...

Maan..." She yearned for his touch.his lips over her but he silenced her by his husky voice, let me watch you to my heart content Jaan...don't break my spell..

Hearing him she opened her eyes and saw his admiring gaze on her...her heart swell in pride and she cupped his nape, her hands slowly began the work on removing his kurti. He threw that away and landed back on her making her man with his weight. His fingers slowly pressed her soft petals, taking the feel of then he moved them down to her soft cheeks, moving down, he stopped at her cleavage...

Geet felt goosebumps all over her skin, feeling him softly caressing her half open cleavage...his hands move to her shoulder and geet raise herself giving space to his hands for opening her blouse hooks... He removed the blouse and geet looked into his admiring gaze...which was staring continuously at her bosom. He lifted his eyes to meet her shy one.. while staring into her eyes he took hold of her one breast in his palm, pressing it softly and watched her face dipped in pleasure. She closed her eyes feeling his hands pleasuring her both breasts, molding it or pinching her nipples.

She moaned and soon her mouth was covered by his. He kissed her passionately, drinking her saliva while his hands continued to pleasure her body. Geet had her arms wrapped at his bare back, marking him with her small nails....both couldn't hold back anymore when their body glued to each other, feeling each other hot skin...

He left her mouth for brief moment before going down to her throat, neck, cleavage with his hungry we kisses...and biting her skin...like this he reached her breast and without waiting further he took her whole breast in his mouth, sucking hungrily while his palm cupped her other breast, pinching and rolling the nipple with his long fingers...

Oh maan..." She moaned continuously, pushing up her body in his mouth....that ignited his passion further and he bite her nipple hardly earning scream out if her mouth. He stopped and she looked at him, plz don't stop...I love your wild side...she bites his ear saying so making him groan...and he smirked hearing her, before switching to other breast, cherishing it to his heart content...

Her hands reached down to his pants and she opened it. He helped her and removed his pants, standing on his knees in just his underwear.

She blushed and pushed him down to the bed before hovering over her, he removed her skirt at first leaving her straddling him in just her small panties. ...you are such naughty Maan...

Not my fault doll, it's effect of your closeness.....

Geet smirked naughtily before biting his nipples...he groaned fisting her hair while she enjoyed the play as she sucked his nipple harshly torturing him further.

Enough honey, now my turn...he whispered harshly before hovering her, his lips took her soft petals to cherish while his hand move down to her panty. He removed it swiftly feeling the wetness of her...she was dripping wet all ready for him and he rubbed his palm there arousing her future.

She couldn't stop moaning while Maan continued to insert his fingers inside her,....

Maan....

He didn't stop there but took her in his mouth, sucking her furiously, making her scream in utmost pleasure...

Maan, I want you inside me now...she shouted like crazy and he obliged her like always.

He hovered over her before entering inside her softly at first. Few tears spill down her eyes feeling pain as he broke her virginity with next thrust...

He stopped giving her time to adjust and kissed her tears away in concern.

Maan, I am totally fine...plz don't stop...' she pleaded and he thrusted inside her, moving inside her, giving her immense pleasure of their union. 

Geet reached her climax first, her body trembling and arching beneath him, her cries of pleasure echoing in the room. The Maan watched her,captivated by the sight of her in the throes of passion, before finding his own release, his body shaking as he joined her in the ecstasy of their lovemaking. 

As they lay spent, their bodies still entwined, their breaths gradually slowed. The room was filled with the heavy scent of their love, a testament to the creation of a bond that would last a lifetime.

He left her satisfied and spent...she laid still trying to collect some strength...his own heartbeat was running like marathon.their breaths slowly returning to normal. He calmed himself first then helped her in getting up, she rested over his chest, and he helped her in drinking some water.

Geet, was I really hard...? He looks at her exhausted form and asked worriedly.. his eyes filled with pain and fear.

Oh Maan, stop worrying, it's normal for every woman...infact you also looked worn out. She said with soft smile cupping his face.

No I am fine, I am just worried about you... " He pecked her forehead with utmost affection.

Don't be, I am totally fine now and ready for one more..no...two ...no four and umpteenth rounds of love making...." She told while counting her fingers.

What!? His eyes widened and she felt him going hard below her...,look you too are ready 

Maan gave her stern look before making little distance between them, "we will continue after you eat something..."

But I am not hungry..who talk about food at this moment...she pouted.

You need energy if you want us to continue...

But I am strong, she argued.

If not for yourself atleast for me, listen to me...he almost pleaded and she didn't like it so agreed to his demand...both had some fruits and relaxed...Maan thought she went to sleep but he was so wrong as when he laid back beside her, she turned to him under duvet  and kissed his lips hard, making him startled but soon he was drowned in the pool of her innocent love...

As they gazed into each other's eyes, their love for each other was etched in the depths of their souls. They knew this was just the beginning - a glorious start to a lifetime of love, passion, and companionship.

Hope it had come out well...plz leave your reviews...as it had completed finally...smiley42

thank you so much for your support friends...because of your support, I am able to complete my one more work nicely....smiley31hope you guys continued to support me like this always throughout my writing journey....smiley27

Edited by Mg13 - 4 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful part. Maneet finally married. Geet is such a kid and make dance Maan on her tunes. Suhagarat was hot. Sweet story ended soon. Loved whole story

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, maaneet at last get married and cherish their first night, their soul and body get one, thanks for a amazing story, you know u r the best.

taahir004 thumbnail

Epilogue 

Beautiful 

Loved how Geet played games with Maan

and finally after all the wait Maan and Geet becomes 

one in all senses

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome ending to a beautiful story..

jasika08 thumbnail