She May take it wrong and be angry 

Hope maan has strong reason for his decision 

Loved dadima congratulations for Geet 

Cont soon 

Thanks for pm

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Wonderful update love how geet proved maan that she's intelligent and maan worked on her words and got success but y all of a sudden maan plans to send geet to uk waiting for next

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good one maaneet turning to be more responsible towards eachother though geet was upset with maan as he was not ready to share about themselves to his parents as they are planning on maan's wedding..he finally made her understand why was he stil holding and explained her to have patience as he will share it during right time and both worked on eachother's goal and geet was helping in maan's business and her ideas made him think she is wasting her caliber roaming around him so he decided to send geet abroad for her higher studies...this decision shocked sumitra and geet... waiting to read more ❤️

KingAli thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good update  Both of them understanding are  each other :) keep going waiting for next 

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet Helped Maan, 

Maan asked Geet to study in abroad

Sumitra is worried

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful part. Geet is upset with the talk of maans marriage. Maans mom and dad loves her so much but they love her their own kid it will be difficult for Maan to convince them for marriage. Maan took the decision to send her uk without discussing with her. Waiting to see geets reaction 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Wonderful! Looks like the leap is almost around.. Maan and everyone else around knows that Geet is quite intelligent.. and Maan decided to send Geet to UK for further studies. But it was wrong that he didn’t consult Geet about this decision.. she ‘s hurt. I hope she doesn’t stay in touch with him in those yrs to come 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Continue soon..

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Geet is frustrated as maan didn't inform his family about their relationship. Its natural.but like maan said he needs time.i wonder whether maan is right.is geet loved by his family because they consider her as a kid?Will they accept her for maan because of the age difference?kiss was romantic. Geet saying that maan is a unique piece made for her and maan saying all yours was cute.surprising that maan wants geet to go to UK for studies. Geet who got a shock wants maan to stop her from going.but I think maan won't do that as he wants her to grow in career too.perfect pics.

Edited by jasminerahul - 5 months ago
Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Maan himself needs to accept her as his partner then explain that to his parents. Partner ke saath  discuss karte hai decide aur announce nahi kar de te . Abhi toh ye hal hai jab technical guardian is her papa . I want to give Maan slaps on his buddhi . Very angry 

Usko kitna upset kardiya