Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Superb. Sam done wonderful job. She gave reality check to her mom and Nikita also realised his mistakes. Marriage broke and now maan is free. Geet is in shock to see her mom's chaged behaviour. Precap sounds interesting. Thanks

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

geet so much more mature here.....she realises his parents might want him to marry soon....and hope he realises his love for her soon....so she is now trying to fugure out how to make it happen

she is so happy seeing him being with her.

so glad sam convinced her mom about geet...she does care for her and wished she stood up for her more before itself...

hope nikita changes now

maan ofcourse will not trust her till he sees it for himself for a while...

and now he is mad at sam too...hope he comes to know about what she did to convicne her mom of her wrong doings.....

lets see

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update , love the way Sam make her mother understand Geet value and Nikita mistake 

She love Geet and want her happy that is awesome , Khurana break marriage which was taken positively by Handas also that was nice , maan know about Sam boyfriend also but how Sam explained it that was not shared 

Precap seems interesting as Geet will try to make maan jealous to make him realise his love otherwise Khurana will again find some new Rishta for maan marriage 

Update soon 

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 36

Amazingly Awesome Chapter 

Wow for the first time , I actually admire Sam 

though everything she said to her mother was correct 

but also it was time that Maan found out the truth about Sam and her boyfriend 

wow Mrs Handa hugging Geet and has started showing love and care towards her 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wonderful update

sam make nikita understand real side of life 

how geet was suffering from small age due to her with out her fault

raj is proud of sam listening the way sam talk with nikita

handa's are ok when sumitra n daadi refuse the alliance 

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update

Liked Sam's, behaviiur with her mom

Kguranas told about denial of marriage

Geet 's mom asked, sorry to Geet

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maan saying that he will never leave her was emotional. Geet wants maan to realize his love for her.good.i am glad that geet stopped calling him jijaji and addressed him by his name.i am surprised about the change in Sam.sam saying that the fault is not with geet but their dad and geet's mom...justifying geet's mom...calling geet her soul sister with whom her life is surprised me.sam asking nikita to accept geet touched me.i hope Sam will never change and be always nice with geet.good that Sam realized what she did to maan.nikita apologized.did she change or is she acting?perfect pics.if possible plz show more Sam geet sister scenes with pics.

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Glad atleast the wedding is off now and Maan knows Sam's truth . Sams has put some sense in Nikita but is that change for real . Hoping for the best 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Jijaji becomes Maan now. Geet knows what she wants. The task is to convince Maan that he wants her.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Sameera is a good sister. She even managed to convince Nikita to accept her as her daughter. Once all the poison leaves Nikita, she might come around.

Maan knows her truth now and the wedding is off without any trouble.