Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amiahangar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 17

Nice update. 

Geet is nervous and peggy noticed it and advised her to mask her feelings. Geet followed her advice and attended the party and show was completed. Also she got offers from ad agencies. Manisha was with her and Geet is searching for Maan and Manisha told that her that Maan went to London for work. Geet is sad that all knows about Maan’s journey but Geet is unaware about his trip although Geet lived in Maan's house... 

Thanks for the pm dear...

Waiting for next part

Password of part 18

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part 18. Geet got more contracts. Maan is her support system. She looking warm person, maybe Pinky will become her besties. Maan avoid her. Angad joking with him about her. I hope this trip benefits for Geet. I hope Maan call her.

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part 19. Geet on track to fight with world. But after She see shiaana, she lost her confidence. She not even say word to her. Pinky fighting for her. Even she not said word to her. All work goes vain: I hope next shoot not cancel because of Geet’s health. Maan not like this for sure. Maan got land but Geet lost her confidence.

waiting for next part.

Amiahangar thumbnail

Part 18

Nice update. 

Geet want ask sorry to Maan, for her comment about family and thank to him for taking care of her through Manisha. In morning Geet get shocked to known that her office want go to out of state for one month, Geet refused and Manisha taunt her all girls laughing her comment and Manisha inform her she go with Pinky her pa cum manager. Geet is upset that she can't thank Maan and can't see him whole month. Hopefully Pinky been with Geet will make Geet understand about this new world and also make her strong enough to face her enemy. And also Maan wants her to become strong, and what documents Maan is asking from Adi. 

Thanks for the pm dear. 

Waiting for the next update

Password of part 19

Amiahangar thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Nice update........ 

Maan win the property case against Rahul Khanna, Geet is in USA and don't wanted to go any where but Pinky forcefully take her to the mall, Coincidentally Rahul Khanna wife Sheena was also there and her talks remind Geet everything, that's why Geet wanted to go away from the mall, but unfortunately she bump into the same person from whom she wanted to ran away, Sheena taunt Geet that how come Geet is not dead yet, and told her friends that Geet is Rahul's ex wife but Pinky snap back at Sheena and threatened her that she can arrest her within minutes, Pinky ask Geet what is the problem but Geet didn't reveal anything to Pinky............. 

Let's see what happens next, how will Geet handles this situation....

Waiting for next update....

Thanks for the pm dear

Print thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Finally new ff I have read lust for revenge all seasons except 2 as I don't know about that but now really want to read but don't know the issue if anyone knows do tell me

Now coming to this really excited to this story geet is suffering so much in life but was happy before marriage as living a free bird life free from worries and now she's married but no one to take care of her and shocking he don't come to see baby and when she call he said I will pay bills he is really heartless person but as a mother she has hopes he will see his child and when he comes and not look at the baby but handed her divorce papers such coward and he is having affair and a family to care for and Dont have any feelings fir his own wife and child and say I am talking about my baby that people don't abuse him and what about his own baby sick person hope geet give divorce to him and don't let him meet his child and his child hate him so he can feel it too waiting next part pw plz....

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Print

Finally new ff I have read lust for revenge all seasons except 2 as I don't know about that but now really want to read but don't know the issue if anyone knows do tell me

Now coming to this really excited to this story geet is suffering so much in life but was happy before marriage as living a free bird life free from worries and now she's married but no one to take care of her and shocking he don't come to see baby and when she call he said I will pay bills he is really heartless person but as a mother she has hopes he will see his child and when he comes and not look at the baby but handed her divorce papers such coward and he is having affair and a family to care for and Dont have any feelings fir his own wife and child and say I am talking about my baby that people don't abuse him and what about his own baby sick person hope geet give divorce to him and don't let him meet his child and his child hate him so he can feel it too waiting next part pw plz....

how did you read my lfr series as vo to pw protected hai?

Print thumbnail

Ofcourse they are pw protected you have send me pw then I have read send pw....

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Edited by Dragon-Heart - 9 months ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Print

Ofcourse they are pw protected you have send me pw then I have read send pw....

No way... I know my all readers. And I never sent any pw to you. And you have only 39 comments and you think without replying I give pw to you? Kis khushi me?