Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Life is unfair to Geet, but when god closed one door then opens  ten door for us, Geet help herself to fight back for her baby, go out for passport but fall in goons trap, but save herself from them, The old couples look like good people but after struggling for life from bad people she thought the couples as same. Let see what will happen next, how will Geet struggle for her baby.

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

ITS SO HEARTBREAKING TO SEE GEET LIVING LIKE THIS HER ONLY HOPE IS FINDING HER SON, HER EX HUSBAND IS A DISGUSTING MAN HE TOOK EVERYTHING OF HER SUCH A CRUEL MAN, NOW HE MAKES SURE SHE HAS LOST HER WILL TO LIVE TOO, I HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL, BUT STILL THE SUSPENSE WHO IS HE? IS HE MAAN OR THE OTHER GUY I HOPE THE OTHER GUY. ALSO TO ME ITS LOOKS LIKE GEETS GONNA MEET MAAN HERE, ALSO GEET SEEMS TO HAVE FOUND GOOD PEOPLE, I HOPE SHE FINDS SOME PEACE HERE, BUT YOU ARE NOT GIVING CLUE WHO IS WHO, TOUGH TO GUESS TO

amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Painful update baby 

Commented on the blogg ðŸ˜‰curious to know who is geet’s husband cos till now you didn’t mention ….. geet’s husband is maan ðŸ˜‰ but baby why everyone is saying that Maan is the one , where did you mention his name ? 🤔

Edited by amazonforest - 1 years ago
akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Emotional update , poor Geet life getting tough day by day her husband and baby missing now goons but couple save and help her 

Hope they help her to go to Canada and still confuse her husband is maan or maan will be one who save her 

Can’t wait to read further parts 

Update soon 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 4

Another painful and full of Struggle Update 

Maan had his man watch Geet and now knowing 

she has no will to live ,Maan ask his man to return to

Canada 

in the Gurudwara Geet had got a dress for herself helped 

with the chores but she needed to get herself a passport 

but dangers lurked everywhere for her 

I'm glad she fought back with the goons and escaped 

only to come before the elderly couple 

though now Geet is weary and scared but the couple 

and their daughters made it smooth for Geet

Is Maan scared of Geet that he wants her away in India 

I truly want she must get herself strong with time and go get her baby back 

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh so painful geet cheap monster husband still follow ing her after doing so much he wanted she lost her will to live hope he rot in hell  😡what he got in all this 

Now goons chased her i am happy she tries to fight she is more determined to fined her baby that monster husband of her forgot that he can make break a wife , but he can't win from a mother  ðŸ˜­

She goes to passport office but i know with out documents not possible 

Thank God that old couple come on time to save her after facing so much negativity she is unable to believe anyone but understand her condition whatever happened its not easy  for her but i know these old couple definitely help her to find her baby and they seemed rich   so they have the power to help her in her mission  hope she can find her adivik soon😭 and that monster got punished soon for his crimes😡

Lets see how will she goes back to Canada to take her revenge to find her adivik

Thanks for pw di😊 update sooon

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

painful update

poor geet Suffered max

it is not easy to believe anyone when all betrayed her

her ex-husband is incorrigible B&^&%%%

poor geet glad that her ex husband left her now hope she will get her son but m scare for that son if her ex husband did something , hope not

do continue soon 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So mad at that ex husband.  Really. You not only throw her out of your house but also the country  you took her son away. You did not want him anyways then why??

Then you put someone to watch her in an alien country 

why. What are you afraid of. Hmm???

If this is Maan then he does not deserve anything or anyone 

poor girl

All roughed up followed by goons. 
but so glad she left the gurudwara after that guy left the country thinking she is of no harm to them 

hope the older couple are nice and not another evil ones 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sad update. One week has passed day by day she is losing it. The person keeping a watch over also mentioned the same to his master who is her ex husband. The person leaves however he does not know Geet gains courage and decides for passport options while traveling back she is chased by goons however she saves herself and lands on the same person a man and a women she had earlier meet they happened to be a couple and took her to her to their house where they have 2 girls. Keen to know why was Geet sent back from Canada when she already signed divorce papers and why is her child separated.

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome n heart wrenching update baby....

Commented on blog ðŸ˜ƒ