Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Where is Spring??? ðŸ¤”

We are already into Summer in Hyd....😳

We felt spring for a brief period of time in Bhopal.

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vyoman

Good morning friends...😊

Good evening friends....😊

How are you Azeen?

How is your work going?

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Good evening friends....😊

How are you Azeen?

How is your work going?

My work is going fantastic, hectic per say. But good...

Final exams begun in my school... Busy with invigilation, checking of answer sheet, marks entry and what not...😆

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

My work is going fantastic, hectic per say. But good...

Final exams begun in my school... Busy with invigilation, checking of answer sheet, marks entry and what not...😆

Teaching has lot of work but the plus point is you spend whole time with young kids who are lot more energetic and they pass that energy to us....

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Teaching has lot of work but the plus point is you spend whole time with young kids who are lot more energetic and they pass that energy to us....

I agree... Not once has it happened that I've taken my household tensions to my class room... I mostly forget everything once I am there.

The only few times when my brain wasn't working was when my father was bitten by a dog on his stomach and flesh was taken out by it.

Just that one day when I after this incident went to school, and the anxiety was not subsiding... That was heavy.

vyoman thumbnail

Good morning friends......😊

vyoman thumbnail

I agree... Not once has it happened that I've taken my household tensions to my class room... I mostly forget everything once I am there.

The only few times when my brain wasn't working was when my father was bitten by a dog on his stomach and flesh was taken out by it.

Just that one day when I after this incident went to school, and the anxiety was not subsiding... That was heavy.

So sad. How is he now?

The dog biting is a menance here also.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

So sad. How is he now?

The dog biting is a menance here also.

He's fine now. Took him one whole month to recover from it and the meaty portion regrowing and skin recovering. And he had some internal injuries because of the force with which the dog jumped on him. But everything is under control, he's fine now, all the vaccination and everything done.

Apparently that dog was new to our locality. Probably he created some menace in other places and somebody dropped it there. So he started attacking many people in my locality and in a span of a week there were many victims.

Thankfully the animal rescue team was called and the dog was taken. 

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He's fine now. Took him one whole month to recover from it and the meaty portion regrowing and skin recovering. And he had some internal injuries because of the force with which the dog jumped on him. But everything is under control, he's fine now, all the vaccination and everything done.

Apparently that dog was new to our locality. Probably he created some menace in other places and somebody dropped it there. So he started attacking many people in my locality and in a span of a week there were many victims.

Glad he is normal now.....incidents like this stay on top of our mind for long time.....😒

vyoman thumbnail

Thank God . He is fine now.