💝What is meant by "Falling in LOVE"💝

Sutapasima thumbnail

Love & Friendship

Posted: 1 years ago

Falling in love is the development of strong feelings of attachment and love, usually towards another person. Love is to a certain extent dependent on close proximity of two persons and childhood experiences. this as as per the dictionary. Love and lust are totally different. 

Millions of novels have been written on this topic, most TV serials revolve around the love story of leads , countless movies have been made on love . So what does it mean to you ? 

Please do share what you think about falling in love . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Love & Friendship

Factors known to contribute strongly to falling in love include proximity, similarity, reciprocity, and physical attractiveness",while at the same time, the process involves a re-activation of old childhood patterns of attachment.Deep-set psychological parallels between two people may also underpin their pairing-bonding, which can thus border on mere narcissistic identification .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

The four loves 

Storge – empathy bond. 

Philia – friend bond. 

Eros – romantic love.

Agape – unconditional "God" love.

Love is a complex emotion involving strong feelings of affection and tenderness for the person,  pleasurable sensations in his or her presence, devotion to his or her well-being, and sensitivity to his or her reactions to oneself.  

Love is a choice and a decision because your actions determine if it lives on or ends. You are in control of how you act in your relationships and how much you push past conflict and challenges. When you decide to work on communication, trust, intimacy, or emotional security, you're choosing love

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I live & love by Hozier's "I fall in love just Lil o' Lil bit everyday with someone new"

How 'bout y'all?

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Falling in love is the most empower emotions that everyone must experience in life. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Love & Friendship

I think Falling in love is getting used to somebody...its like a habit...and if u try a bit hard...u can even get some of it back... its pretty easy...so finally I think love doesn't exist allsmiley36...but again I am not 100% suresmiley24

MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

"Falling in love" has made me to rise in life. 

"The moment I fell for you 

I became someone new"

The love is the strength that can overcome every obstacle. 

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Leprechaun thumbnail

Falling in love is an investment. It takes a lot of energy and effort, in that process, we start to expect an outcome. Love is real for sure but only a few people can afford the price. 

If the fictional world isn't real and all about exaggeration then I'm not surprised 'Love' is still selling at the highest price there. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

To me, "falling in love" is about falling for that person who cares for you every moment and genuinely respects you, your choices and your decisions. It's like a habit of that person in your life whose presence you'll feel through all the little things he does for you and your family, even when he is physically not present with you for the time being. When you fall in love with someone, it is because you can mentally rely on them and they can guide you when you are losing confidence in yourself to complete a task or when you are unable to make a decision. The person who corrects you and explains it to you with extreme patience whenever you are doing something wrong is what "love" is. When he treats your family like his own, that is when you again fall in love with that person. Then you will feel that he is also like your own family. Sometimes defending you in need & sometimes letting you fight the battle yourselves, since he has that trust & confidence in you that you will succeed in whatsoever. I never believed in "Love at First Sight", but to me, love is nothing but the habit of that person on whom you can blindly depend.

P.S. This is an ideal case πŸ˜†πŸ˜†In reality, its hard to find a partner like this and that too in 2022! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So fall in love with yourselves, your parents and siblings everyday.

Edited by Interstellarr - 1 years ago