Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Itna ganda to Bhagyas bhi nahi hai 😡

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Someone end this shit serial 😡

not that I am defending these writers but yaar sautan drama hota to tumko chlta? … 

kuch na kuch twist to dalenge … and they feel ye alag rhte h to logo ko jyada psnd ata h … 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

yaar kuch b ho pr mje 1 or leap ni chaiye …phle is leap ka raita to saaf kro … 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

bachche ka marna to starting se predict kr ri ti mai … wo rona to likha hi ta … bs Pati ki shaadi sath me dekhne se bach gyi …  waise wo mara ni kho gya h bs …

Ha woh tho baad mein na... until then they wont know. This is similar to kudca i guess

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Itna ganda to Bhagyas bhi nahi hai 😡

Kundali Bhagya me 4 years old pihu ki kidnapping hui .. torture hua .. and then accident me maar dia wo b uski khud ki maa k hatho… 

Kumkum Bhagya me 5 year old kiara got kidnapped by his foster father after separation for 5 years because he wanted to take her along as this means Pragya her mother will have to follow also he loved the child so much … but her actual father Abhi who was separated from her since her birth and just got to know her and him got into a fight and somehow Kiara fell to her death from cliff just in front of the eyes of her parents …   

How is bhagyas better? Infact I call that worse … losing a grown up child is more painful .. although its no measure.. pain is pain… whether child was just born or 5 year old

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Ha woh tho baad mein na... until then they wont know. This is similar to kudca i guess

I didn’t see that .. itna pta h k bachcha badal gya ta and Vashma was running behind gypsies to get her child back .. uske bad kya hua pta ni … fir itna pta h that he met his child 5-6 years after … as a student… maine jo clips dekhi unse itna hi pta h

Jugnu21 thumbnail

ye jiggy ko kya ho gya h ? are you serious? you want sautan drama? 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

not that I am defending these writers but yaar sautan drama hota to tumko chlta? … 

kuch na kuch twist to dalenge … and they feel ye alag rhte h to logo ko jyada psnd ata h … 

I am okay for sautan drama also.. Wo bacha sabse jyada torture ho raha.. Can't see that! ☹️

https://twitter.com/Jiggy712/status/1559480559067246592?t=0N3jj2w6vHNCgwtt7WrKEA&s=19