Toxic love & relationships | Feat. Darlings

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg4L6JqpFhj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This got me thinking into how abuse - physical and mental is so common that half the time people don't even realise it's unhealthy and toxic. 

Hypothetically - what would you do if you were in a toxic relationship? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

This got me thinking into how abuse - physical and mental is so common that half the time people don't even realise it's unhealthy and toxic. 

Bruh I don’t want to get involved with men in general but agar hoti toh I won’t resolve to violence warna usme aur mujhme difference kya rahega, I’ll proudly walk out of it and of course get him sentenced/punished. 

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

if i am self aware enough to know i m in toxic relationship then i would hope that i have enough guts to break it off and move on with my life too

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

if i am self aware enough to know i m in toxic relationship then i would hope that i have enough guts to break it off and move on with my life too

word!

I really love Hozier 's Cherry Wine. The way he portrays how it feels like love but it's not. It never will be. 

https://youtu.be/SdSCCwtNEjA

It's so subtle yet poignant and it's the kind of you know, you know. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarafWasima

Bruh I don’t want to get involved with men in general but agar hoti toh I won’t resolve to violence warna usme aur mujhme difference kya rahega, I’ll proudly walk out of it and of course get him sentenced/punished. 

Bold move. Here's to hoping and sending power to the victims and survivors of abuse. ❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Love & Friendship

Originally posted by: SarafWasima

ekdom theek

I am not going to spare anyone who pretended to be nice n turned out toxic n violent later. I will get him punished for anything wrong they did to me. I am not the forgive n forgetting types . Sorry. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

ekdom theek

I am not going to spare anyone who pretended to be nice n turned out toxic n violent later. I will get him punished for anything wrong they did to me. I am not the forgive n forgetting types . Sorry. 

😆 sahi hai. But sometimes we're so much in love ki samajh hi nahi aata kya galat kar diya, kahan galti ho gayi 💔

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

word!

I really love Hozier 's Cherry Wine. The way he portrays how it feels like love but it's not. It never will be. 

https://youtu.be/SdSCCwtNEjA

It's so subtle yet poignant and it's the kind of you know, you know. 

yeh kaun sa forum hai baba? Hum log itne omnipresent kyun hai? 🤣🤣

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

yeh kaun sa forum hai baba? Hum log itne omnipresent kyun hai? 🤣🤣

Main Jahan, tum sab wahan 🤣

This is a revived forum.. I used to stalk it aise hi 🤣

Love, relationships, dating - teeno jo humare kuch kaam k nahi hai 🤣

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have never been in a relationship and am not interested in being relationship as my 1st priority is my career

So now coming to the hypothetical situation of getting into a toxic relationship at 1st I'll try my best in balancing everything like my career relationship with that guy and my family If I don't get any support and respect for me I'll try to make him understand and then If I find him self-centred dominating again I'll try to put my points if he turns abusive there will be the point where I'll realise I am in a toxic relationship and this can never be saved for that reason I'll simply break all my ties with him if he tries violent means then I'll seek help from law and after the completion of this process I will go on a vacation as those have already destroyed my mental health for spending alone time for assuring myself that I am capable nobody can take better care of me than me nobody can love me like I am doing if it doesn't work I'll take therapy for making my self normal again

As we all know being in a relationship it is very difficult to come out of it and people in love turn blind so will try my best not to lose my senses if I ever get in a relationship 

Thanks for reading!!