Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SarafWasima

I know Special Squad were full on cuss words ๐Ÿคฃ

lol i probably missed it ... Shai used to yell a lot as well she had very low tolerance for bs 

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

lol i probably missed it ... Shai used to yell a lot as well she had very low tolerance for bs 

Ajay and Boxer bhi bolte the.. especially when they came across some hardcore goons. Aryan would be like guys calm down. Aur jab wo gussa hota tha.. sab chup ๐Ÿคฃ

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Ajay and Boxer bhi bolte the.. especially when they came across some hardcore goons. Aryan would be like guys calm down. Aur jab wo gussa hota tha.. sab chup ๐Ÿคฃ

Ajay had zero filter lmao and boxer standing next to him maza lena ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I still remember that mahila mandal shopping pe gyi thi Aryan tum nhi gye and his death glare to him, boxer being wtf bro u said that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I probably need this excuse to rewatch

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Ajay had zero filter lmao and boxer standing next to him maza lena ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I still remember that mahila mandal shopping pe gyi thi Aryan tum nhi gye and his death glare to him, boxer being wtf bro u said that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I probably need this excuse to rewatch

Boxer always enjoyed things ๐Ÿคฃ he was such a mood. 

Dekh lo, mast hai! 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Since me and bodhi were talking about this - do you guys ever had any theory on who sik could be, what was his motive, how it would have ended?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Haa mere paas toh poori kahani hai ๐Ÿคฃ I made two versions, abhi dusra likh rahi hu ๐Ÿ˜† it is kinda cliche but it should work ๐Ÿ˜†

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Haa mere paas toh poori kahani hai ๐Ÿคฃ I made two versions, abhi dusra likh rahi hu ๐Ÿ˜† it is kinda cliche but it should work ๐Ÿ˜†

summary pls 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Basically Arjun *accidentally* killed Sik's wife while he was trying to exterminate his brother. So Sik went all crazy and planned the โœจโœจ perfect murderโœจโœจ and then he wants to destroy Arjun cuz he's one obsessed man who got nothing else to do. Arjun also made sure Sik had huge losses in his business, so that's a bonus.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Basically Arjun *accidentally* killed Sik's wife while he was trying to exterminate his brother. So Sik went all crazy and planned the โœจโœจ perfect murderโœจโœจ and then he wants to destroy Arjun cuz he's one obsessed man who got nothing else to do. Arjun also made sure Sik had huge losses in his business, so that's a bonus.

Do you realise how similar you both think?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Do you realise how similar you both think?

๐Ÿคฃ we've been here together for wayyy too long and this is one of the most common theories, not sure about the brother part, that I added for funsies ๐Ÿ˜†