Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Mat bolna ben.. Thoda sukh de do hume and let him cry for his dead wife..

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

dead wife to ab tum bhool jao …

Meet Ahlawat k malfunctioning antenna ne signal pakad liya h … k Manjiri -Panjiri hi doormat hooda h … ab wo bulwa kr rhega … inhone saturday ko Deep shit and kadvi devi k chapter ka partial end kr dia h … 

Since BD left the place without saying a word which means she didn’t accept Isha kachra … and Deep shit are going to be in deep shit once they reach home … waise I think Deep doesn’t live with his mother … pr ye kuch b dikha skte h… and wo deserted remote location wali research wala angle b h … 

iske alawa koi sub plot ni h … Now Manushi will definitely wants Manjari-Panjiri to marry Meet … and Masoom will be dead against it … usse koi conflict aya to Masoom might somehow let Meet know that doormat hooda died … warna chance hi ni h …. 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

dead wife to ab tum bhool jao …

Meet Ahlawat k malfunctioning antenna ne signal pakad liya h … k Manjiri -Panjiri hi doormat hooda h … ab wo bulwa kr rhega … inhone saturday ko Deep shit and kadvi devi k chapter ka partial end kr dia h … 

Since BD left the place without saying a word which means she didn’t accept Isha kachra … and Deep shit are going to be in deep shit once they reach home … waise I think Deep doesn’t live with his mother … pr ye kuch b dikha skte h… and wo deserted remote location wali research wala angle b h … 

iske alawa koi sub plot ni h … Now Manushi will definitely wants Manjari-Panjiri to marry Meet … and Masoom will be dead against it … usse koi conflict aya to Masoom might somehow let Meet know that doormat hooda died … warna chance hi ni h …. 

Machum di ab saari hopes bas aapse hai.. Pls don't disappoint.. 🥺

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Machum di ab saari hopes bas aapse hai.. Pls don't disappoint.. 🥺

actually monday k episode ka zara b idea ni h mje … subplot h hi ni kuch … kuch naya hi start hoga monday se …. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I know everyone has their own interpretation of this precap … but I observed from this and few other instances that Meet Ahlawat just wants to know why has she come back after an year?

he is not asking her to be back in his life … he infact not expecting her to …. he is still very much sure that once her motive to return is fulfilled she will leave again….  The thing I am curious to know that at one hand he knows how much she loves his family…. how truthful and principles driven she is …. but he still calls her dhokebaaz and doubts that she has some evil intentions behind coming back …  atleast he says so …. 

now may be I am looking way too deep into his dialogues which hardly makes sense nowadays … but to me it seems he just wants to know her motive …. nothing else … 

and somewhere he is sure that she hasn’t come back for him … he understands that as conveyed by his eyes….  honestly I would have personally loved that though she loves him very much but she prioritizes her baby over him over everything atleast for once …  it was a perfect chance to create some angst.. longing and helplessness due to circumstances…. 

but alas … it is very much clear from her dialogues that she will prioritize him and his family over anything…. even over her child and that is where I am disappointed…. they lost the chance to give depth to the character….  

the show is still good in chunks … sometimes you get good scenes in a poor track like biwi no 1 track and fake divorce track … sometimes you still do not get good scenes in a supposedly good track … like Isha’s first wedding track, murder track . 

even when this second wedding started before BD’s entry and crass dialogues… it seemed like a good track but what mess they made of it …  

I wish they take sometime and come up with a good story … like have a vision in which direction they want to take show forward….  even its a short vision.. may be for a month but instead of showing  random stuff, have a good flow … a good storyline .. and stick to it … if ratings are not going up then better show a good story till show is on-air … I am sure with constant efforts it will recover again… but this illogical things I don’t think people want to watch .. when they already have two more lustrous illogical options at same time slot .. one being a family comedy show and one Ekta kapoor saga with all pomp and show .. Only a good storyline is what can make Meet stand out … 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

you know I was low key excited for Chhavi to come back .. now that is one actress I wanted to be back on the show .. instead of BD usko le ate bhai .. 

I miss Chhavi too and I too thought they would bring back some comedy like how it was after their wedding... but makers 🤢

I dont think the same actress would have come back.... inko sirf Manushi se pyaar hai jo permanent hai... she is now all too powerful... more powerful than Minister Mama 🤓... 

usko pakad kar muh par tezaab phekne ki dhamki degi tho kya nahi uglegi? 

And Kunal.... woh tho apne eklauti ankh se itna pyaar karta hai ab ... usse nahi ugalwa sakte? 

Remember your 'How this show will end thread'? 

Usmein I said mama/shanty hi kuch attack karenge on Meety and she would have memory loss... that would have been cliche but 50% more logical than things now... 

Anjureads thumbnail

Jiggy he will cry but not for his dead wife bcz he is sure wife is not dead... 

Anjureads thumbnail

I know everyone has their own interpretation of this precap … but I observed from this and few other instances that Meet Ahlawat just wants to know why has she come back after an year?

he is not asking her to be back in his life … he infact not expecting her to …. he is still very much sure that once her motive to return is fulfilled she will leave again….  The thing I am curious to know that at one hand he knows how much she loves his family…. how truthful and principles driven she is …. but he still calls her dhokebaaz and doubts that she has some evil intentions behind coming back …  atleast he says so …. 

now may be I am looking way too deep into his dialogues which hardly makes sense nowadays … but to me it seems he just wants to know her motive …. nothing else … 

and somewhere he is sure that she hasn’t come back for him … he understands that as conveyed by his eyes….  honestly I would have personally loved that though she loves him very much but she prioritizes her baby over him over everything atleast for once …  it was a perfect chance to create some angst.. longing and helplessness due to circumstances…. 

but alas … it is very much clear from her dialogues that she will prioritize him and his family over anything…. even over her child and that is where I am disappointed…. they lost the chance to give depth to the character….  

the show is still good in chunks … sometimes you get good scenes in a poor track like biwi no 1 track and fake divorce track … sometimes you still do not get good scenes in a supposedly good track … like Isha’s first wedding track, murder track . 

even when this second wedding started before BD’s entry and crass dialogues… it seemed like a good track but what mess they made of it …  

I wish they take sometime and come up with a good story … like have a vision in which direction they want to take show forward….  even its a short vision.. may be for a month but instead of showing  random stuff, have a good flow … a good storyline .. and stick to it … if ratings are not going up then better show a good story till show is on-air … I am sure with constant efforts it will recover again… but this illogical things I don’t think people want to watch .. when they already have two more lustrous illogical options at same time slot .. one being a family comedy show and one Ekta kapoor saga with all pomp and show .. Only a good storyline is what can make Meet stand out … 

@bold1: I dont think he thinks she has evil intentions... but he does think she has some motive... and once that is done she will leave. The fact that she is still not revealing that she is indeed Meet Hooda is proof to him that she is not here to return. So he is guarded. At least this is how I assume things. And his dhokebaaz too we can assume stuff... Mujhe actually Meety ka pov janne mein thhoda bahut interest hai... so I am low key interested by the precap knowing fully well that this pov wont be given so easily and logically to us. But I may watch again from next week... but will wait for Tue precap too... then only 😆... 

@bold2: yeah 😔

See Manjari's great plan has failed. And if they remember, they had made Meety say that she can win any battle if Meetwa is with her... it will be illogical that she tells now after all this time but then there is nothing logical in this show anyway. I really feel if they show them teaming up now to deal with Manushi and Masoom and get their kid it will be a good move and will get them the trp. Even if it some nonsense illogical method of fooling Manushi, it will be accepted better than this fai ko bachha chahiye thing she was trying on her own. See they teamed up for Isha even though they are not together... this is one thing that I liked  that they did in the whole Isha wedding saga. This bit was the essence before... for eg the pehli rasoi... 

Anjureads thumbnail

Anju tumara Tej bhaila … bs yhi kra lo isse … pure hafte me maine Tej ki awaaz tk ni suni …  

https://twitter.com/priyankax56/status/1555571061407621123?s=21&t=nIO8h3iP1_ABQjkNEtC6Lg

Bahut galat ho rha Tej Ahlawat ke saath.... But Jiggy said its his turn next ... maybe conserving energy for that😆... 

P.S.: I like Manjari's dupatta. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago