Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

if they keep on going like this … it will go down to 0.8 … interest maintain krne k liye kuch interesting to hona chaiye? 

entertainment factor - 0  

comedy factor -0 

Romance - boring 

story -0 

cringe -100%  to kyu dekhe log? 

Add to it 

Logic : -ve 100

Anjureads thumbnail

actually making everyone a villain is kinda every show thing now …. but some have flippers … like if one goes extreme someone other becomes the support system… that way there is always a balance … look at the trp toppers and you will understand… but when each character is either mute statue or shouting regressive nonsense stuff that’s when things go downfall… see the cring level of dialogue depends on the locality and community the show is based on … if you are showing urban chandigarh but still showing dialogues from 18th century like its Barrister babu part 2 … or some old era … that’s where the problem is …. 

the show is based on current times and an urban city … show problems but then make characters behave consistently…. at one point Babita showing off her class difference and in new track they got someone like BD as their prospective relative is too much … BD could be shown cunning with honey dipped tongue … no need to show her vile .. but then she will be shanty/abhay part 2 … ab inko dikhana same cheez h pr kuch to difference rkhna h … that explains cringe dialogues….   but other characters need to speak up … they cannot be showpieces or spectators of tamasha …. speak for pr against but speak up … ajkl hr show me drawing room

shouting matches hote h … but kuch na kuch sb contribute krte hi h … yha to koi kuch ni khta … set pr timepass krne jate h log yha ….  wastage of money and wastage of talent … 

Cant agree more... at least they need to contribute to the scene.... so much of makeup, dressing, everything just to go and stand there as spectators.... I wonder whether these actors feel anything when they are made to do that... I am really surprised that after Nisha nobody else has actually left the team. Masoom ke liye phir bhi role hai... but the rest 🤷‍♀️

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

if they keep on going like this … it will go down to 0.8 … interest maintain krne k liye kuch interesting to hona chaiye? 

entertainment factor - 0  

comedy factor -0 

Romance - boring 

story -0 

cringe -100%  to kyu dekhe log? 

totally agree itna cringe and its continuing for weeks 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Add to it 

Logic : -ve 100

ITv shows and logic ka dur dur tk koi vasta ni .. someone rightly said that yha story hr thursday bdl jati h … based on TRP … 1 bar ye trp system gya .. then we will see some good shows atleast…

I say some kyuki aj b kai log show sirf good looking actors and kapdo k liye dekhte h .. unko story se koi mtlb ni …  shayd ye b change hoga dheere dheere ..

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kheer ki TRP 0.9!! 😆

Barfi ki kitni aayegi 🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ye log day wise nahi check karte kya TRP?

Pakka sat, mon, tue, even wed would have had better TRPs than thu, fri!

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Anjureads thumbnail

ITv shows and logic ka dur dur tk koi vasta ni .. someone rightly said that yha story hr thursday bdl jati h … based on TRP … 1 bar ye trp system gya .. then we will see some good shows atleast…

I say some kyuki aj b kai log show sirf good looking actors and kapdo k liye dekhte h .. unko story se koi mtlb ni …  shayd ye b change hoga dheere dheere ..

Logic matlab not our kind of logic ... but logic within the premises of the story ( I have no choice but to use this word ) they are showing in the show. Based on whatever shown they need to follow some logic na.... har thursday track badal sakta hai but the way things have changed here without reason has me stumped.... at least I have not come across any other show like this.... or maybe thats my problem... I have not watched enough shows to this extent...