Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Laksh  be is definitely getting more dangerous. Geet has to be extra careful he has his ears and eyes open more now on both her and arpita. As she too is ignoring him and talking back 

Poor arpita had no idea she w as stuck to him for no reason at all 

that lawyer guy was in Laksh’s hands too. That’s why they could cheat her and Maan. 

Surprised Maan did not find out about it 

now that geet knows wondering what she is going to do.  She better act real quickly poor ladies going through so much because of lust and greed of laksh.  

He should Die a brutal death and not a quick one 

am

Scared for all

Of them

Though 

Edited by Alamelu - 1 years ago
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Laksh plotted everything against Maan and Arpita. Geet was thinking to finish Laksh soon for that she wants to know the whole truth of how Laksh entered Arpita’s and maan’s life. She signaled Arpita and Arpita came to maan’s room. Geet asked arpita to tell her about how Laksh entered their life. Geet got to know that he tricked them too. 

Awesome part 

Continue soon 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Laksh deserves a fate worse than death. Death would be too easy. He spoiled the lives of everyone he came across. His greed and lust know no bounds. Samarth was too naive and trusted him blindly.

Arpita was manipuated and blackmailed to get married and then stay in the marriage. A mother would do what she can for her child. Laksh took advantage of her weakness.

Was Geet's mother a victim of Laksh along with Geet? How did Geet end up in prison? How has Laksh not recognized her?

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Geet want to know about  will bz she not understanding y Laksh didn't killed maan before what's stopping him but geet is smart she realise must b something missing which she want to know from arpita and she talked to her and she get what she wanted Laksh blackmail Arpita and she want to save her son that time 

So Laksh was geet stepfather and she knows him very well and she knows now how Arpita get trapped by Laksh  

Geet want to end Laksh game bz after geet openly challenged him he become more dangerous for maan 

Hope maan get well soon before Laksh take his next step he can't harm him in mansion bz by this he get blame 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part-33 

Nice update..

Commented on blog..

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Geet want to know everything about laksh 

Geet come to kitchen to arpita talk

Arpita come maan room

Geet asked about laksh 

Arpita say everything to  geet 

Geet know laksh trapped arpita 

Waiting for next update 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 31 

Wow 😲

Interesting turn of events !! 

Remarkable update.....,. Whirlwind of emotions especially arpita’s very well depicted 👏👏👏

I kind of understand arpita ‘s  plight b/c it was starling to read that arpita was allowing geet to care for maan but it was also reassuring. Arpita is aware that geet saved maan & she has overheard her convo with laksh ...... she is battling with her own emotions....... she is at a cross road where both her children are injured & suffering & the person that caused some of this grief is the same one that is trying to put balm on their wounds . This is an excruciating difficult time for arpita ...... even Arjun ...... they know the truth of geet’s actions through her own confession but her current actions where she is helping maan are conflicting their emotions ........ they want to hate geet but they really can’t but they cannot forgive her either ....... right now they are just letting her help b/c they can use all the help they can get . Loved ❤️The scene where geet gives arpita a handkerchief....... she in her own awkward way is trying to comfort her but b/c of her own past trauma , she has trouble expressing emotions like a normal individual....... you will not get hurt if you do not let anyone get to close to you ...... she is still guarded but she does feel guilty for her actions . She punished innocent Annie to hurt laksh but it did not work b/c he is toooooo selfish , he cares for no one but himself . And as they say two wrongs do not make a right , if laksh was geet’s enemy , she should of just targeted him & not his family b/c they did not wrong her but I guess at the time....... her judgment was blinded by her lust for revenge . 

I absolutely loved arpita’s performance in this chapter....... her responses to laksh were superb . Laksh does not even realize that his words now conflict all his words in the past ...... I am glad that arpita sees through his facade . 

Thank you di loved this update !! ❤️

Sorry for the delay in responding, I have absolutely no time for myself lately 😐

🤗

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Geet want to kill Laksh but in slow death

Geet need to be more careful as Laksh know about her 

Also now her game is no easy 

It’s good she speak with Arpita

Arpita tell her about her past also she was worried about Maan 

Her concern are right also Geet make her relax 

Laksh was evil man at back as he had bad eye on Arpita 

Samarth know this and throw him out but later Laksh was back Maan turn silent after Samarth death 

So Arpita marry Laksh  

Bec he misguided her 

Now it’s enough as Laksh need to pay for his sin 

As he destroyed many life’s in his evilness 

Thanks for PM 

Update soon  

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sanum23

Geet want to know about  will bz she not understanding y Laksh didn't killed maan before what's stopping him but geet is smart she realise must b something missing which she want to know from arpita and she talked to her and she get what she wanted Laksh blackmail Arpita and she want to save her son that time 

So Laksh was geet stepfather and she knows him very well and she knows now how Arpita get trapped by Laksh  

Geet want to end Laksh game bz after geet openly challenged him he become more dangerous for maan 

Hope maan get well soon before Laksh take his next step he can't harm him in mansion bz by this he get blame 

Laksh is not Geet's step father 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 32 

Formidable update !!! 👏👏👏

As they say a mother’s instinct is always correct ........ arpita could sense that something was amiss & in her call to Arjun , he slips & tells her the truth . 

Laksh is on a kill maan mission but I love how geet is always ahead of him . The same trait that annoyed me when maan could not get the upper hand is what is reassuring me now that she will keep maan safe . 

I am glad that geet has told arpita to keep her cool , so laksh is not alerted & he becomes even more dangerous. I am assuming that maan is the rightful heir to his father’s empire & laksh wants to get rid all of his obstacles to all the money . I don’t think laksh cares about anyone except himself & money of course ...... I would not put it past him to harm his own daughter...... he is a spineless jellyfish who has ruined countless lives . 

I am glad that he has met his match with geet but I can’t help but admit I am a little scared for her safety b/c he is ruthless. 

The scene where geet was taking care of maan was touching ..... she is making promises to maan & admitting to herself how innocent maan was . He is a man of honour & principles & I believe geet is falling for him ....... he is stirring up the buried emotions but she is quick to put up her mask again b/c emotions =weakness in her books & she can not allow any weakness in her revenge !!! 

Bravo di , love how you are piecing everything together while still keeping up connected with the character’s emotions !!! 👏👏👏

Thank you di !!! 🤗