Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 34

Whoa that is really alot to take in... Arpita and Geet both are coming to a clear ground to sort out this problem and they really need to work together if they wanted to see their loved one's live and destroy Laksh too... They really bond well too not the typical saas bahu types... 🀣... It's really shame of Laksh to send a woman to do his bidding for him... What more to expect from the coward he is... Maan is weak and he's attacking him now if he's man enough the wait till Maan wakes up them fight him face to face... And once again Geet saved the day... I'm really impressed usually it would be a super Maan to save Geet and the day but this story is different we have super Geet to save Maan and the day along with his family too 🀣... As for Annie and Arjun they're fine for the time being but it really doesn't look like a walk in the park for Arjun and Annie let's just say she needs more time with everything from now on... I'm happy for them but not too happy cause sankat abhi tala nahi... The problem in still looming over their heads... And Geet is so strong and determine to find out what is the real matter and sort out this lawyer mystery laksh made everything complicated from the looks of it... I hope Maan wakes up soon so Geet could have some help with the mission of putting Laksh behind the bars.... Totally loved it Di this is a fantastic update... πŸ€—

❀️

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Richa,

just wanted to say thank you for sharing your fabulous stories with us. πŸ‘Appreciate the regular updates, your time and efforts. You are a marvelous and talented writer. πŸ˜ƒsmiley10

I always look forward to reading the updates of your stories

Thank a lot dear for such lovely words. I am really greatful to all my lovely readers who took time to read and respond to my work... Love you all πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gurti_Maaneet

Thank a lot dear for such lovely words. I am really greatful to all my lovely readers who took time to read and respond to my work... Love you all πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hi Richa! No need to say thanks! πŸ˜Š

as a reader, I just wanted to appreciate your work..... 

always look forward to reading your updates.....

πŸ€—

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello Richa

hope you and your family are well! 

taahir004 thumbnail

Hoping for an update please 

GuruDd thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

part 30 

congo for your new thread 

nice update laksh send his guy to end maans life and he must have succeded if geets man was not preaent their he killed him before he harm maan .Geet told her man where to decompose him and she was correcting his room when arjun saw her and mentioned her as babhi she hates this everything this relation and arjun keep talking to her atlast she spoke to stay from her as hiw he will react to the fact that she is the one behin all and everything happens to annie arjun was shocked as at once she was motivating him that to stay with annie and never to leave her as its going to be tuff and she wont be going to same .

Geet confronted laksh and say him to saty away from maan as he wants to leave few more days but laksh s target was geet and maan both she has to be removed earlier 

GuruDd thumbnail

Part 31 

Nice update Laksh was roaming and looking his phone as if waiting for something arpita told geet to take maan back to their room and then arjun said her to call her whenever she needs like .Laksh was amaze as how can she react in this way with geet she used to hate her right then this cool nature towards geet he wants to talk to arpita he wants to manipulate in his talk against geet first arpita went to annie s room as she needs her most .

When she came out laksh tries to asked her why she reacted this way geet when she knows geet is behind after children miseries .arpita told him she wants silence here so she accepted her and arpita herself asked geet why she did all this when later on she had to help them geet ans was straight her calculation went wrong as simple as that and from now onwards till she is alive no one can hurt maan she assures that to arpita 

GuruDd thumbnail

Part 32

Nice update geet and arpita understanding was built when arjun told her the whole truth about geet saving maan twice arpita was shocked but her doubts got cleared when she heard geet and laksh conversation she hide behind to heard them and and what she heard just forced to end that man at that spot as he was the one attempting killing her son geet however forces her to stop now as he is soo dangerous to confront like this he will finish her also geet told her to keep mum and not show that she knows her bitter truth geet assures arpita that her son is safe till she is alive

Geet know that laksh had damaged her car so she took arjusn and maan with her in different car laksh failed again but geet is alone in saving maan from monster laksh 

GuruDd thumbnail

Part 33 

Geet wants to just end laksh fastly now as more he leaves more hurdles will come in her way and as maan s bday is nearing that means he will get more opportunity to kill him so she wants to know from arpita that why she married that bastar* her past 

Geet know that he might had blackmailed her against something arpita told her how he was same after women for body pleasure and also misbehaved with her Father in law and samrath even cut off even with him but he returned again and when his husband died samrath blackmailed her to marry him carry on the treatment of maan .Geet knows that he trapped them with khanna with fake will everything belongs to maan and arpita here 

GuruDd thumbnail

part 34

great update geet wants to meet the khanna advisor herself so she told arpita to call arjun to look after maan as she may leave to meet the one .Arpita called arjun and make his visit look like a casual visit laksh enquired of him visiting here arpita told him he came here to meet both annie and maan .

arjun went to annie room and made her see the teddy one she demanded from him .First she didnt reacted later on she started crying rpita saw this and demanded them to come out she denied .

In maan s room again a nurse came to inject wrong dose to maan but our lady bodygaurd safe her husband on time and handed over to police and said them to identify the real culprit behind this 

Edited by GuruDd - 1 years ago