Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hey Arpi … sorry for replying late… im not vry much active on Indian show forums but mre on paki ones… They r keeping me entertained n glued…Mreso ovr, i hve started Korean dramas too…I jus wnt to detach myself frm all these  indian crappy shows where there is no head n tail…🤢… Star Bharat shws luks gud  n catchy in comparison but again wats new in tat… Watched Wo to hai Albela for the leads but again i cnt tke Saas bahu sagas n teesri angle ka zabardasti ka tang!!!  Tried to catch BPKH, but knowing Sandip Sikhand shws, thy r intolerable😆

Chupke Chupke was a light hearted Ramadan show but if u want to watch mre of like tat, thy r mny😎…. Currently i m watching Habz n Bakhtawar… Do try Habz as its trending  currently n has the classic M n B type of romance…if ur looking for slow burn romance  n depth writing.. the leads in one frame r xplosive … Baktawar is one another where its mre abt the woman takes on the maleworld!! Both gud shows n im njoying tis one….

Mehr

What have you done to me. Look jara 🤣I have had ended up watching all episodes of Habs yesterday. No cleaning no shopping no nothing. All day set in front of TV and watched all and now I want episode 13 asap. No patience. 
paki drama ki forum nahi hai. Else jaati vaha discuss karne. 😆Yes it isnthpical classy M and B. 
chal we two can discuss. 

Poor Ayesha. Kaise siblings and parents ( bua and mom) hai yaar.

Let’s hope ki bano and his friend ka pairing karaa de and Ayesha is not blamed having affair with his friend. I got what you meant by feel the clip and it is subtle old school. Clip se then did not get it but when watched episode got it completely 

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

Mehr

What have you done to me. Look jara 🤣I have had ended up watching all episodes of Habs yesterday. No cleaning no shopping no nothing. All day set in front of TV and watched all and now I want episode 13 asap. No patience. 
paki drama ki forum nahi hai. Else jaati vaha discuss karne. 😆Yes it isnthpical classy M and B. 
chal we two can discuss. 

Poor Ayesha. Kaise siblings and parents ( bua and mom) hai yaar.

Let’s hope ki bano and his friend ka pairing karaa de and Ayesha is not blamed having affair with his friend. I got what you meant by feel the clip and it is subtle old school. Clip se then did not get it but when watched episode got it completely 

Hey Arpi … Tum kis dunya mei ho?!! 😆 Pak forum na jaane kitne saalon se exist  hai IF par… R u serious?!🤣…. Im Bhatakti Atma ovr thre kitne saalon se … Lo check out…What discussions , theories n analysis on story n characters…

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5282628?pn=75 

Me happy tat u njoyed it n liking so far…❤️ Trust me my whole family r impatiently waiting for it n thy r ngry as to why did i tell them abt tis show rite now…when later they cud hve binge watch it after its end😆… My 18 yr old son who is away from desi shows sat it n finished it in one day🤣… n him watching romance  n fmly drama like tis is smethng else 😆…

.Yes its quintessential old school romance yaar … so it has much depth n soulful writing stressed on emotions n feelings…. Waiting for Basit falling irrecoverably  in love with Ayesha ❤️….that would be really deeper n intense n he wont know wat hit him  !!! ☺️.. N his journey towards her hve started….

n ya Her fmly is one  Tuchi fmly sans Bano… 😆…The way her Mom is so unapologetically  impudent … Baap re, Aisi Maa kisi ko naseeb na ho!!

n yup everyone s cheeing for Bano n Basits frend to hook up!!! I do fear tat he may end up being suspicious of Ayesha if tats what its leading too as he has inbuilt trust issues on women from the very start!!Upar se his anxiety n panic attacks have made him fragile on this aspect…or any relationship to begin with!!

md410 thumbnail

Hey Arpi … Tum kis dunya mei ho?!! 😆 Pak forum na jaane kitne saalon se exist  hai IF par… R u serious?!🤣…. 

Me happy tat u njoyed it n liking so far…❤️ Trust me my whole family r impatiently waiting for it n thy r ngry as to why did i tell them abt tis show rite now…when later they cud hve binge watch it after its end😆… My 18 yr old son who is away from desi shows sat it n finished it in one day🤣… n him watching romance  n fmly drama like tis is smethng else 😆…

.Yes its quintessential old school romance yaar … so it has much depth n soulful writing stressed on emotions n feelings…. Waiting for Basit falling irrecoverably  in love with Ayesha ❤️….that would be really deeper n intense n he wont know wat hit him  !!! ☺️.. N his journey towards her hve started….

n ya Her fmly is one  Tuchi fmly sans Bano… 😆…The way her Mom is so unapologetically  impudent … Baap re, Aisi Maa kisi ko naseeb na ho!!

n yup everyone s cheeing for Bano n Basits frend to hook up!!! I do fear tat he may end up being suspicious of Ayesha if tats what its leading too as he has inbuilt trust issues on women from the very start!!Upar se his anxiety n panic attacks have made him fragile on this aspect…or any relationship to begin with!!

OMG you have a 18 yrs old. Did not know that. Thought your kids are 3 or 5 yrs old. Little does I know. 

Yes I was serious and confused about paki forums.  I thought there is one as I vaguely remember going there during humsafar and  zindagi gulzaar hai days to catch-up the episodes details and to discuss or predict. But then I could not find. So I thought may be I discussed all with Shonnu ( do not know if you remeber her) in Geet forum.

I think when IF revamp hua then sab forums idhar udhar hi gayi. Anyways now again I found it. Thanks to you 
Yes mom bua Zoya all suck greedy and no lihaaz people.  I feel for bano and Ayesha. 
you and I on same page, he might misunderstood her thinking she is having something going on with his friend. 
I want to see for her self respect she leaves his house, not take any money and then he slowly realizes his suspicion and tries to get her. 
Do you know what time does it get uploaded on you tube once episode  is aired 

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

OMG you have a 18 yrs old. Did not know that. Thought your kids are 3 or 5 yrs old. Little does I know. 

Yes I was serious and confused about paki forums.  I thought there is one as I vaguely remember going there during humsafar and  zindagi gulzaar hai days to catch-up the episodes details and to discuss or predict. But then I could not find. So I thought may be I discussed all with Shonnu ( do not know if you remeber her) in Geet forum.

I think when IF revamp hua then sab forums idhar udhar hi gayi. Anyways now again I found it. Thanks to you 
Yes mom bua Zoya all suck greedy and no lihaaz people.  I feel for bano and Ayesha. 
you and I on same page, he might misunderstood her thinking she is having something going on with his friend. 
I want to see for her self respect she leaves his house, not take any money and then he slowly realizes his suspicion and tries to get her. 
Do you know what time does it get uploaded on you tube once episode  is aired 

Nahiiiii….My kids r not 3 n 5 🤣🤣……Kya joke hai ye!!!!! ….. My kiddo turned 18 today 😎…officially!!!!  N i hve 3 kids yaar… Nw dnt fall off😆😆… 2 sons n a daughtr .... My son tis yr finished his 12th….Daughter is in 10th n my chotu is in 5th…..Got married early re 😆!!

Anyways Ayesha is a  very sensitive gal…very much self respecting n principled  … tats why she culdnt fathom how Basit told her not to work after the marraige n the money she couldnt take later on wen he offered her the very next day….… She was highly disturbed!!!!! The crux is wen she wud come to know how her mom exchanged her off n her husband had to strike a deal for it… thats when she mite be too hurt n walk off immediately…..Meantime i think they would be in deep love too n tats goin to question her  worth as an individual as his wife , her respect and dignity ……!!!!N again i presume suspicion is one of the other reasons she mite b  alleged to….If you remember Basit had told Soha earlier, that loyalty is the key to his heart… Tis probably would come up to reinstate his fears knowing his tryst issues with women!

Tuesday is the official day of the show but i hve to check when it gets uploaded…Chalo humlog apne discussions pak forum pe jaakar  karte hai warna chappal jhoote khayinge yaha par!!!😆

Edited by mehraan - 1 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Nahiiiii….My kids r not 3 n 5 🤣🤣……Kya joke hai ye!!!!! ….. My kiddo turned 18 today 😎…officially!!!!  N i hve 3 kids yaar… Nw dnt fall off😆😆… 2 sons n a daughtr .... My son tis yr finished his 12th….Daughter is in 10th n my chotu is in 5th…..Got married early re 😆!!

Anyways Ayesha is a  very sensitive gal…very much self respecting n principled  … tats why she culdnt fathom how Basit told her not to work after the marraige n the money she couldnt take later on wen he offered her the very next day….… She was highly disturbed!!!!! The crux is wen she wud come to know how her mom exchanged her off n her husband had to strike a deal for it… thats when she mite be too hurt n walk off immediately…..Meantime i think they would be in deep love too n tats goin to question her  worth as an individual as his wife , her respect and dignity ……!!!!N again i presume suspicion is one of the other reasons she mite b  alleged to….If you remember Basit had told Soha earlier, that loyalty is the key to his heart… Tis probably would come up to reinstate his fears knowing his tryst issues with women!

Tuesday is the official day of the show but i hve to check when it gets uploaded…Chalo humlog apne discussions pak forum pe jaakar  karte hai warna chappal jhoote khayinge yaha par!!!😆

Yes you are correct and I was about to say same ki move to paki forum 

No I was not joking I seriously thought your kids are babies. Aka young and under 10 yrs. The reason you used to say na ki kids ko dekh kar phir Aung I or busy with them so I assumed their age 😆

Anyways now it’s all clear. Belated bday to your older one. 
before we move wanted to say Ayesha may remeber what sadia  said to her not to leave him 

Do we know the story in advance I mean is it a show based on novel? Then we do 😆

Now you can tell how impatient I am 🤣