Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rvalli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

it is awesome. FL reminds me other shows. However, male lead is very controlled( yeah yeah) :)

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rvalli

dude.. why off line. I am watching this daily. I don't post much anywhere but feel like discussing this. Let's discuss here not off line :) plzzz

Sure, is it me or Yash is kinda dumb compared to the killer and Chikki ?

Rvalli thumbnail

Yash didn’t seem dumb generally but hell bent on misunderstanding chikki.. mostly due to earlier incidents  where chikki misunderstood him as goon, stalker etc.

But which responsible police officer blows up petrol pump man!!!!

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

dude.. why off line. I am watching this daily. I don't post much anywhere but feel like discussing this. Let's discuss here not off line :) plzzz

sure dear. In today's episode I was again and again watching the scene in which chikki call ACP and the kidnapper take the phone and slap chikki and ,,  the way Yash reacted ,,,, 

is shows that no matter what but thy hold so much passion for each other without sharing any name of relation

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yash didn’t seem dumb generally but hell bent on misunderstanding chikki.. mostly due to earlier incidents  where chikki misunderstood him as goon, stalker etc.

But which responsible police officer blows up petrol pump man!!!!

Well chikki an aspiring cop wrecked all of his cars so I guess blowing up a petrol pump is no big deal given he blew up a police Jeep using some big gun.

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Guys today's episode was super good. 

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupurjaishwal

sure dear. In today's episode I was again and again watching the scene in which chikki call ACP and the kidnapper take the phone and slap chikki and ,,  the way Yash reacted ,,,, 

is shows that no matter what but thy hold so much passion for each other without sharing any name of relation

So true. He feels something for her. In today's epi after he found her the way he tears up looking at her wounds and when she doesnt even look at him or ssy a word to him his helplessnes..uff. Amazing direction and cinematography. As serial it would have been a hit i think. There are so many angles they can explore

Rvalli thumbnail

yes. Also this guy is different from the regular TV male leads. isnt it?  He readily apologizes when he is wrong.. no practicing to say sorry etc

Rvalli thumbnail

"stop it chikki"    is a shocker to dadiji :)

Rvalli thumbnail

ok.. he ef'd up bad.. did he mean he made a mess misunderstanding chikki or he loved chikki inspite of engaged previously?