PriRa TS || Mana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin ||

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

3464-1129681.jpg

Cover by Aaliya

Part - One

"Priya kaha hai Tarun," Ram asked when Brinda hit his back, "You should be knowing it, and you're asking, Tarun"

Ram didn't mind it and munch a sandwich from the dinner table and replied, "Don't worry Bri, she might be at Meera Ma's home"

"Not might, she is at Meera Ma's home and you're eating, hopelessly," she gazed him.

Ram picked another one and while chewing it said, "So what you are telling as if she is at aliens' home. She is her mother"

"I know. But you're her husband too," she tried to make him understand that he needs to spend time with his wife, so she will not be spent time at her mother's home or college.

He shrugged his head, "Bri jane de"

"Jane de nahi abhi ke abhi call karo and its my order," she clenched her jaw while declaring.

He immediately called his wife, Priya as he didn't want to dipress and face his best friends' anger.

Priya denied to pick his call when finally she picked it up after Meera's order.

"Kya hai Mr. Kapoor chain nahi hai kya aapko?," Priya asked in high angst at which he thought, "Shuru ho gayi Jhansi ki raani"

But the same time, Brinda eyes him to talk pleasantly, which he obeyed, "Priya, are you at Meera Ma's home"

"If you know then why are you asking?," She snapped back.

"Because we...I mean we wanted to spent time with you," his tongue slipped.

Priya retorted back, "Aap Vedika ke sath jaiye time spend karne after all mere sath to aapko movie dekhni hai nahi. See you," and the same time she disconnected the call.

Mana ke hum yaar nahin

Ke sach hai ke pyaar nahin

Mana ke hum yaar nahin

When the same time Priya's WhatsApp Messenger buzzed, "Fine," and the same time she realised how much she loved her Mr. Kapoor, her husband to whom she couldn't let spend time with anyone else and smiled alone.

-----

Part 1 - Page 1

Part 2 - Page 1

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Eagerly waiting for this one 😍

You can read it now Vaidharbhi

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: beingaditij

You can read it now Vaidharbhi

Cute cute cute !! Pri is jealous 🤭

Thanks for the tag ❤️

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

.. come up with part 2 soon!

Thank you for appreciation and motivation to both of you. Please stick to the two shot and read the other works on PriRa, AsYa, PreRish and ArShi by me❤️

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Such an adorable update 

Part Two

Ram was on the penthouse while blabbering, "Strange, apni marzi se thodi na date cancel ki maine," with a pout.

When the same time rain started kissing his cheeks. He was feeling pleased.

"Ah! Something beautiful in this night," thought Ram.

"So am I an exception?," asked Priya standing on the entrance wearing a beautiful turquoise saree which was identical to the saree which Ram chose for her in the mall. Her hair were open and she tip-toed towards him.

He replied, "Tum yahan?"

"Why can't I be?," She retorted back with a hiccup with which he realised she was drunk.

"Tum ne pee rakhi hai?," He asked his wife with all right.

"Kyu nahi pi sakti? I hope mere paas bhi koi coupon hota aur main usey use karti," she complained to her husband while shivering.

He tried to balance her and said, "Nahi. Tumhe suit nahi karti," looking into her eyes when the baarish kissed their body.

She felt as they were one and the same time he said, "but I have a coupon," winking with the smile.

She pouted, "Which one you want to use?"

"What's going in your mind, one," he replied back.

"Mr. Kapoor how do you know that I am in dillemma," she questioned.

"This is called love not dillemma," while splashing water on her face.

She chuckled and hugged him tight as she was not at all drunk.

"I want to know it from you Ram, what is this called. Because I know there is no coupon like this," laughing hard and he picked her up in his arms tight.

"I love you Priya," Ram announced to the world and she pecked on his cheek.

Yun Na Nazre tum milana,

Dil ka aitbaar nahin....

Edited by beingaditij - 2 years ago