Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: prekshagarg

Painful update.

Geet was so hurt after maan left her in the rain.

She just didn't know with whom she share her pain. She is right if her father was there then she had go to him to share her pain.

She assumes that maan is in love with someone else and married her due to dadima's pressure I guess?

But she didn't know that maan has misconceptions regarding her being with kunal.

I feel very low after seeing geet when she just tried to hide her tears from her mother.

She didn't want to make her mother worried. She is so innocent and lovely person and still bearing all this without any fault of hers.

This Maan is stupid , he is acting like a devil with our Geet. Geet is so new to all this and still accepting maan's advances but he is behaving like a beast with her. 

Let's hope that maan should not do anything with her in his anger.

Thanks for the update.

let's see..😈

thank you 🤗

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

https://mugdhaafictions.wordpress.com/2022/09/13/aap-ki-kasam-chapter-15/

Thanks for your support friends. Thank you so much for all the likes and comments on previous chapter. 🤗

I have replied to your comments, check precious pages if you are interested.😛

Have send passwords through pm whoever to those who had liked and commented on previous chapter. If anyone want password the press like to previous chapter.

anyone who had not get passwords who had like and comment then their pm box must be full, please delete some msgs to receive pm for password and let me know through pm and thread.

Keep supporting me as your support always encourages me to write mg stories for you guys.🤗

It’s been 5 years I am still writing on this forum that’s all because of my readers. So please stay with me in this journey and many more to come please. 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Love it

Waiting for next update 

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Maan and Geet, there is something called talking; which can help to resolve all your problems!!!

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. Maan being so rude to Geet who does not seem to understand why he married her if he does not love het and what is this her having a boyfriend. Maan seems to be complicated 

GuruDd thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

wonderful update geet is too innocent and always defend herself infront front that idiot maan who never leave mauka to scold her show her down from his words  he should realize his girl geet is naive or his falling for her makes him rude for sure .

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 15 

Their tug a war continues 💕

Maan does not remember anything in the morning 🤔

I loved geet kissing his shirt scene , if I can’t have you , why can’t I at least have the shirt 🤣🤣🤣

Omg geet is too funny 

If only maan would stop talking in riddles than maybe the misunderstandings would be cleared up 

Thank you di 🤗

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update dear

Maan is always behind geet and hurt her 

Thanks for pm

Watting for update

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry for the delay loving the part..maan is not in sense and geet is literally hurt knowing maan loves someone...she cannot share her pain to anyone nor even her mom...precap is more interesting waiting to read more ❤️

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

commented on blog

thanks a lot for pm n pw