Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Part 32

Yep it's not the mom it's the dad.... And he deserved every bit of it.... Yeh tarika hai apni patni se baat karne.... And she's pregnant with his child so stupid of him to do what he did... And Adi is officially heart broken with the revelation of Geet's feelings towards him... Aww poor guy gets all his hope crushed and innocent heart killed.... Maan is no less than a murderer he's killing Geet's heart little by little with his stupidity and the words he uses for her.... Samarth was smart enough to stop the chaos Maan started... Arpita should've let Samarth talk to Maan about this than leaving it alone.... Its nothing wrong with the security it's Maan's stupid joke about his married life that has caused this.... I'm really scared of what will happen if they find out about Akira with Geet.... Okay now Geet is back on her mission find parents... But she really can't hide her feelings towards Maan and the happenings around.... Will they really find each other or will they die not knowing the truth about themselves.... Superb and brilliant update Di....๐Ÿค—

โค๏ธ

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So its samrath who slapt maan he was angry with maan for trying to finish their generation   

Maan puts blame if he is wrong so how geet got to know about the letter

Oh no now samrath  and arpita  put a wall  around their home  so no one enters

In the  house oh no now akira cant come so how will geet contact pinky let's see

Geet is also upset n she questions herself that like maan she also dont want her baby 

That her  main aim  is to find about her parents

But baby is innocent   i wish both maaneet dont hurt it with their  anger Thank God maan have sensible parents who handle the situation on time 

Thanks for pw update ๐Ÿ˜Šsoon di 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 32 

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

That was an emotional explosion di !!!

Normally Calm demeanoured Samarth lost his cool ....,, I did not see that coming , I thought arpita was the one who would slap maan ...... but the fact that Samarth did it is even more meaningful b/c he is always calm but maan saying that he wanted the family heir , their blood murdered was too much for him to handle ...... Samarth โ€˜s anger is justifiable 

Whereas maan is blinded by his jealousy & outspoke...... he didnโ€™t actually think , he was blinded with rage ...... his words were hurtful to geet & out of line 

Geet is shaken with this outburst , questioning her own motives with her child b/c everything since she became pregnant was so rushed & forced upon her w/o her consent really ....... she is now questioning the future ....... her inner turmoil is wreaking havoc on her thoughts 

And adi is disheartened by geetโ€™s revelation about adi just being a friend . But I am glad he finally knows the truth even though it will be hard for him to digest 

And the whole scene where arpita & Samarth created the new protective shield was amazing ...... truly impressive 

However I have yet to decide if that will be good or bad b/c now geet can not send Akira out for help or leave herself if some unknown danger enters in disguise of a family friend etc.

I also donโ€™t like the fact that geetโ€™s honor is being questioned....... she did nothing but unless she divulges about Akira , she will be doubted to how she got that paper 

Splendid update di ...... everyoneโ€™s emotions are in a whirlwind right now 

Well written as always di 

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Creampuff - 2 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updating next part on next page

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 33

Wait for PW....

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

commented on blog

thanks a lot for pm n pw 

natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Part 32.

Nice update. 

I thought  that  arpita  slapped  him but it's  was samarth.  He was very angry  to see what was happening. They are so desperate  to saved him and keep his unborn child  saved . But seeing this scene he lost patience. Both maan and geet got scared with his anger but luckily arpita arrived just in time. They were surprised  to know someone  was able  to trespass  their protection so now they decided  to double  the security.

On the side  both geet  and maan  are restless and they are in pain. He is jealous  about geet and adi relationship.  Geet is feeling  that  she is losing  focus as her main priority  is to find  her parents.  Adi is heartbroken  after knowing that geet considered  him as her best friend. 

Eager  to know  that will happen  next. 

amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Commented on theeeee blog baby ๐Ÿ˜‰

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on blog dear ๐Ÿ˜Š

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ commented on blog baby ๐Ÿ˜‰