Originally posted by: cutical

Yes di thanks๐Ÿ˜Š  i read part 36 now pw of part 37  i didn't read it

Thanks i am waiting for it 

That is also send sweety check your inbox

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 36

Ok so the book could only be controlled by the writers... And there is no surprise in that cause yeah one who wrote it knows what to do better right...? And as usual Pinky is the all helpful and resourceful friend who would never let Geet down.... She knows about everyone and everything... So this Sam guy or girl is the one to be hunted down now... But wait a minute what is that book doing in Khurana Mansions library....? This is kinda sus... Wait what if the writer of the book is..... No can't be but my wild guess.... So she's upset for the delay in her mission find parents... But her not eating will only make things more worse for her and her babies... Lekin kahan sunti hai yeh... And I'm really surprised that Maan would make an arrangement for her room like that wow that's really... Nice...? To do for someone you.. umm ๐Ÿค”... Don't like...? But yeah who cares it's beautiful... Aww she's craving for love.... Lekin kya kare yeh ego bich me aaye... And she's like a love struck puppy... She's taking the first step but Maan and his mouth will ruin everything what is the need for a sarcastic really... And yeah Geet is right to be angry is it not the fact that they married because of the pregnancy... Ohh ๐Ÿ˜ฎ... So this is the reason for the fights they're having.... My goodness why would he do that for.... Just because he's jealous doesn't mean he have to put oil in fire like that... Geeze... And Geet has every right to question Maan in this situation.... Wow first time he's really sorry for what he did... What is the reason for this sudden change was it just the half soul or is it something else.... Yep they're in love without knowing it... Whoa Maan and concern for Geet were poles apart but yeah who knows what love does to a man... And who was the person saw them like that is it the mother or the father...? I'm really excited about this now.... Like I don't know maybe they'll be together convince his parents to let them be married... But something is definitely changed in Maan... Thats a very long but lovely update Di... ๐Ÿค—

โค๏ธ

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Geet happy to see Maan seeing her when she sleeping 

Maan asked geet about her tattoo

Geet say she not done tattoo

Maan take geet to mirror seeing the tattoo

Geet say when she with him she feel burning sensation in her neck

Geet want to go her room 

Maan give invisible cape to go her room

Maan think he has same tattoo in his neck he want to find out

Waiting for next update 

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So geet got so much shock she cant digest maan soft behavior she thinks its dream๐Ÿ˜† because he is always arrogant and thai time he also praising her instead of  shouting at her

Oh so maan noticed that geet marks and when geet told him she never knows about it she said when she came near him its pains so much

Maan be maan get some clue about this let's see will he find out that geet is his half soul   he is sharp may be he can joined the dots because geet also told him

Once about her dream  which he thinks as a lie

Let see will he knows the truth

Other side geet is thinking how to find her parents as soon as possible

Thanks for pw di๐Ÿ˜Š

Update soooooooon

natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Apt 36

Awesome update. 

Geet is trying hard to search her parents  and  has a feeling that the  grimoire has more information.  Now seeking pinky help to open the book. She informed  her that maybe the the writer  can open this book and she will try to find more details  about him.

Geet is feeling  restless  and went to the library and saw maan there. As they are soulmate both are feeling in need of each other. Love the  way that maan tease her. As least he apologized  for his doing  and admitted  that he is jealous  of adi. This came  like a shock  to geet as most of the time  they are fighting. 

Both share some passionate  moment thier soul are missing each other. 

Someone saw maan is carry geet to his room. Eager to know how his parents  will react  now.

Waiting  for part 37 pw now.

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Geet got surprised when she woke 

She saw Maan was in front of her after spending night together 

But in this she can feel different about him 

As he ask her go to stay in his room 

She denied him as she afraid of his mom 

Geet wish to find her parents 

Maan notice mark on her body 

As he also had that mark 

He got that they had some connection & want to find it 

Let see how will he find this connection 

Thanks for PM 

Update soon 

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 37

Wow Di this is really surprising and also erm... Scary...? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ actually this is unexpected of Maan to be this close to Geet.... He's being so... Nice to Geet... And yeah it's small but a very successful step... Aww they're so cute... And I don't blame Geet for getting scared of the situation anyone would be after all this humiliation and fighting.... But the progress is really good at this point I really hope they get to be together... And I really want Maan to find out about themselves... Superb update Di.... ๐Ÿค—

โค๏ธ

natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous update n geet is not able to handle the crying sound n she doesn't understand from where that sounds comes n she start sweating n her head start paining bcoz of that sounds n maan feels her pain n he knows that geet need him so he ran to his house n he directly comes to geet room n he saw her fainting so he called his parents n doctor check geet they told them that she is expecting twins n they were very happy with this news n maan is very possessive for geet n his father told him that someone give him love portion n maan told him that geet doesn't want this baby n thnxx for pm me 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 36 

Absolutely amazing update !!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Loved itโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

The emotional connection in this update was riveting !!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

It was not just about their intimacy but it was about both of them opening up their feelings to each other .......... 

I finally understand why geet distances herself emotionally from the babies .......she understands that they will be taken from her & her heart canโ€™t bear another loss ....... she relays to maan that she is just a breeding mare & is worthless in their eyes & will be cast aside once the babies are born ......., also the intimate drawing that maan drew just proved that he does not value her & he thinks of her as his keep !!! Wow geetโ€™s emotions came pouring out & they tugged the strings of my heart ...... she usually keeps everything bottled up & only shows her anger to protect herself but we saw a glimpse of a vulnerable geet ....,. An insecure , lonely girl that just wants to be loved & cared for !!! 

And maan just kept delivering shocker after shocker !!!! 

He actually apologized !!!!! WOW!!! & he meant it . He shows his emotions that he was jealous . He then actually asked for permission to proceed , he is concerned about her feelings during intimacy ........ he even admits that he thinks she is beautiful!!! This was not just a physical connection when they were intimate but a deeper emotional connection !!! It was beautiful to read !!!

And you mentioned that he touched her mark ...,, can he see it ?? Does he know what it stands for ????

Now who saw maan carrying geet to his room ?? His mom or dad ???? 

Loved this update di !!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thank you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Amiahangar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part 36

Super update....

Pinky told Geet that Grimoire will be open by his writer and advised to keep patience.. and she will find out about his writer... Geet half soul was missing his other soul i.e Maan. Geet went to library where Maan was reading.. Maan knows Geet came for what but he made her angry.. But when Geet was going to her room he confessed that he was jealous of Adi. Geet was happy to know that... Maan asks Geet why she can't love baby and Geet tells him how can she cares for baby bcoz they only want baby not her. And how much she suffers from childhood... They spent their time in library and to his room, but some one seen them..

Waiting for next update

Thanks for the pm dear

Edited by Amiahangar - 1 years ago