Did the roshans had the power to save aishwarya from salman?

SDMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

aishwarya became bachchan bahu to be saved from salman.what if hrithik was single at that point and started dating aishwarya .would hrithik would have risked his career to be  with aishwarya ?since salman also helped him before his debut.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You should ask Neeli Minty. 

YourCat thumbnail

They can't even do anything to Kangana ðŸ˜†

Aha, you are back...

ab ki baar Hrithik ki shaadi kara ke hi jaana...

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Marrying Abhishek ended her career now though. As he said, she's sitting at home so that he can be the breadwinner.

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aishwarya dated  almost a nobody like vivek oberoi between 2003 to around july 2005 and was her best phase in her carrer and signed even film with yrf After Karja re...saving from what?lol its a myth this story about Salman. He stopped all relashionship with her After her statments in April 2003.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

What is with this saving Aish nonsense..no one was responsible for her..she was an adult who was mature enough to take care of herself and make her own choices..I can count her hits on my fingers..hadly one hit after years of flops..she was always gona crash..was no katrina either since she had 0 BO pull..of course her name will remain iconic but in terms of active thriving career, she doesn't have that since JA

atominis thumbnail

Roshans cannot even deal with a Kangana and you expect them to deal with Salman? 🤣

I find this type of hypothetical questions silly.

Hrithik was in love with Suzanne and they were childhood sweethearts. I have never seen Hrithik or Ash linked to each other.

Just because they look good and gave few hits together it does not mean they were about to or could have married each other. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Roshans apne bete ko charsulli khan se bacha nahi paye,  jabardasti shadi karna pada  ,ghanta aishwarya ko bacha payenge ðŸ˜†

filmfanatic45 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Roshans apne bete ko charsulli khan se bacha nahi paye,  jabardasti shadi karna pada  ,ghanta aishwarya ko bacha payenge ðŸ˜†

Yeah, I was about to say... look who Hrithik had as his father-in-law, lol.