Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: xmanisha

“Ped chahe jitna bhi unchcha ho jaaye, apni jaddein nahin chhodta”

"Kya boka boka" has me in splits 🤣

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nikki has to be my fav everrr. “Bhaiya ne to humare room mein ek makkhi tak ni banwayi” 🥲🤣

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Neha "cribkumari"🤣

Man Supriyaji is such a good actress! the way she is reacting to the kitchen! Wow!

And Dev  goddd he was sooo hot in S1!

"Mai ghar dhundne nikla hu makaan nai"

Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dev is calling Saurabh, Sona ki entry hone waali h!

Sorry i was a little late to start episode. Taylor Swift just dropped a new video and I had to see it as well

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Done with the first episode

Everyone look so different in this season.

Supriya Pilgaonkar looks so endearing... reminds me of SGP days. The best whose acting has been top notch since the beginning of this show.

First episode packed quite a lot.

An insight on their past... Neha's issues...GKB's greed..quite a lot as I said. 

First time I'm watching his third sister...the one with specs. Her and Nikki(?) seem to be trauma free. What is the age difference between them? Looks like except Neha all were given proper education. So her grudge seems valid in this episode. But snooping in someone's personal space...a big NO. But atleast she was ashamed and sensible enough to try and stop GKB.

Having a childhood where you see your parent struggle to make ends meet is painful... I can relate tbh. It is not easy to forget that kind of struggle...we can always enjoy the lavish present but that past...it humbles us. No idea about Dev but it happens to most people. Such kind of a past make us better human beings mostly.

Foetus Sonakshi is cute. So bubbly. Quite different from what I've seen. Her character has matured the most in S3. Rest I could see some of Dev and Ishwari but not her. Her profession seems to be an integral part of her since the beginning...even in S3 they kept it intact in most of the cases I can say. Very rare to find a FL actively working after 9/10 years of marriage. Will give it to the makers for this.

Surprise was to see Dev having a friend lol.

Hello Bose

Bose speaking

Mujhe Mr. Bose se baat karni h

The first words they ever said to each other!

"Aunty ko kidaidaar se ghar ka owner banne ka sapna aaj tune pura kar diya"

Okay I have a question, where did they live before this? were they living on rent this whole time?

Dev ek din achanak toh crorepati nai ban gaya so was he still living on rent jaise they were growing?

Second name for Neha - Tanasen

I wish ye log Bunty ko aur dikhate aage jaa k