Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amiahangar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Nice update

As expected Avantika and Rudra want Geet to marry Rahul so that she can come back to them.

I don't think they even care about Geet and her happiness. And Rudra wants to get rid of Maan anyhow. Geet decided not to go to the office today. Maan goes to meet dadu and Maan’s dadu’s health is improving. Maan's dadu is worried about Maan bcoz he does not want Maan to get hurt. I think dadu knows about Maan and Geet. Dadu is worried what the Handa's can do to Maan but Maan assures him. Rudra Handa wants to meet Maan and Maan goes to meet him Maan’s thoughts are justified bcoz he knew they are money minded. Maan was direct with Mr Handa. Rudra accuses Maan.. Rudra called somebody. Avantika wanted to kill Maan. Let's see what happens next......

Waiting for next update

Thanks for the pm dear....

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Richa.... 

any chance of an update?

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Richa.... 

any chance of an update?

I will update this one very soon ☺️

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 12

Pw sending.... Wait...

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh no 

Rudr creating misunderstandings.  Do they not want to see their daughter happy. Introducing a new guy to create problems. With him Behaving professionally geet not suspecting anything 

Hope she is not destroyed beyond repair   
how is she treating him now. Poor guy. How much can he take if too 

She is lost too 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

First her mom played with Geet now her Dad playing too his mission to distancing her from her so called bodyguard for their false reputation and for his wife how he easily forget what she done to his daughter but Geet is right she's the one whom was victim 

Y Geet doubting Maan but she's broken 💔 inside her trust will shake with slide things and seeing Maan in mansion is not easy for her to digest he is only her bodyguard and she appointed him 

So her Dad send Rahul to win her trust Rahul played smartly Geet didn't get doubt she thought he's here for totally for business

Poor Maan have to go through too much in one day her ignorance and rudeness he try to question her but she taking him wrong

I pity on both what will happen when Geet get to know her father too involve in manipulating 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 12 

Fantastic and Curious Update 

Geet's father spoke to Maan but why is Geet

ignoring Maan 

what is her plan actually ? 

Maan is frustrated as after a very long time he is been treated badly

by Geet

at the office he has to stand outside her office or conference room

while it seems Rahul and Rudr has planned for Rahul and Geet

to meet in a business setting 

back at the Outhouse again Geet seems to avoid Maan but why 

amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Commmmented on the blog baby 😉

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 12

O my... Geezers what's going on with them now ... Handas are really cunning and cruel towards their own child... How could they be this evil... And I'm sure Geet misunderstood the whole situation here and made up her own story... She didn't even read between the lines or even enquirer from Maan what happened back at the mansion... She just jumped into a conclusion... And after so long she treated Maan so badly... She's hurting him as well herself just because of certain heartless creatures... And Rahul was Rudra and Avantika's plan all along... She got happiness after so long and they're set to destroy it all and now Geet is misunderstanding Maan her only well-wisher to be with her all the time... Why do I have a feeling that Maan would be leaving her to her own misery to deal with.... Hopefully she doesn't do something stupid and regret it later.... 🤗

❤️

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Why is she being so rude with Maan? What is he supposed to think? If Maan is right reading her state, she is under depression and now without the pills, she is losing it. She needs help but will not accept it. How can he convince her to get that help?

Rudr and Avantika want that scumbag Rahul to win Geet's heart? Are they crazy? Well we know they are. They are on the same level as Rahul. How quickly Rudr forgot what Avantika did to Geet and now he is siding with her against his daughter. Both are worthless as parents.

Is it possible Geet  is deliberately alienating herself from Maan? Maybe to protect him?