Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

It's been so long we had a new post. Hoping all is well and waiting s always.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: x.Covila

It's been so long we had a new post. Hoping all is well and waiting s always.

Totally agree with you.

New post on this thread

Posted: 5 months ago

1qi.png

Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

this one is so cute.

She doesn't matter to me but all he could do just think of her every second.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

this one is so cute.

She doesn't matter to me but all he could do just think of her every second.

Well, that is the power of longing and budding love

Hope_Life thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: x.Covila

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Beautiful Write ups

The resignation sequence for me is deep dive into classic IPK glory.

What a diatribe by Khushi. πŸ‘

There is nothing he had to say to defend himself.Like really ASR and completely knocked down.

Both of them looked so good in that shot when they come so close and stand right beside each other. It is a visual feast to our eyes.Both Arnav and Khushi extravagantly faced each other here like you can tell the pull of attraction and longing was so visible. I liked Khushi in this scene, she looks gorgeous and with her braid little loose. There is so much longing in that parting look, as though they already made place in each other's heart. He looked helpless. 

Their faces, the powerful emotions they conveyed, not an expression out of place or shown, or delivered at a wrong moment. 

Arnav and Khushi definitely share a connection beyond love

Not because of you, but despite you, I am fine Mr Raizada.πŸ‘

Now my favourite moment: "Did you say it all?" 

His "Hand" extends.Eyes wide open, snarling a bit but chewing his words. She is no less and slaps the letter into his hand. They touched, ah.  She says "I'll leave" to Nani. And then looks at him but he wasn't looking at her at that moment. 

Camera angles as she walks out. He never moves until she finally exits. I love that she turns around for that one final look. They both believe at this moment that they will never see each again. Impactful moment.

The flashbacks were chosen wisely in the sequence after Arnav crumples her letter . Photoshoot moment tops the list as he will never forget that. Neither he nor Khushi were comfortable after this. We can understand he was at guilty. But she herself was struggling too, "I should feel triumphant. Why do I feel so badly?" Interesting😊

I so loved when Mami, Anjali and Nani got to know this side of Khushi. They could not believe that someone was giving it to ASR good.I found it cute the way Khushi addressed Arnav as your brother before Anjali and Anjali compliments her on being really brave like this.

Brilliant analysis for that small momentsmiley32

Hope_Life thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Something changed in their dynamic after guesthouse incident. A true fact to its nature.His irrational behavior is reserved for Khushi only as we have seen so far.There is a bond of hearts here. Khushi has this subconscious bond with Arnav, Shaitan vs Rajkumar. After guesthouse she was feeling his hand caressing her hair. He is her punisher and her rescuer at the same time, and this is showing her initial reluctance to resign. Even though Payal mentioned about teh contract but for Khushi is more than that. No wonder why Delhi was not bad anymore. She didn't want to go to Lucknow.

She wasn't as enthusiastic as before when she told Shyam in the market they will return home back to Lucknow. The Guesthouse incident supposed to make her leave AR and Delhi but that is not the case Something beyond her understanding happened in the guesthouse that she could feel it but had no idea. She flashes back to that moment of rescue when Arnav pins her against the wall.

This was a driving force to rage her to the point to leave AR. ne thing we need to understand, whatever happened in the guesthouse, Arnav was the one who got the hard hit. Arnav's past runs in his veins through his feelings, his actions reflect it promptly. He is a man who takes side of the right and through the bottom of his heart.  When he gives , he submits himself. There are no middle ground.

He loved his mom and despised his father. He loves his sister same way and feels responsible and protective of her as we are seeing very much. When Anjali was talking about their parents, we can see he is still standing at that point where his mother committed suicide.

His trust on love and happily ever after is gone, and that is what we are seeing in these episodes. He knows he has fallen for this girl and that is why he is crushing this feeling but he is not understanding that while doing this he is hurting her so badly. He is shaken and it was inevitable because Khushi could have been dead because of his rash decision. He wanted to know how was she and we have seen how Anjali made him spill his innermost fears.

When intercom signal her arrival, his excitement is so visible. I Love that shot from the top, titans are coming together after assessing their territories. Khushi looks so beautiful and fragile here, somehow they both look so vulnerable besides trying their best to hide.

Did he ever think that this one incident will bring her to this point to run over him like this and she will be ready to leave AR and him?

He was wrong, he was at guilty, and he knew it. He took all what she threw at him but her extended hand with resignation. Damn Khushi! I love you for that.❀️ The most beautiful moment was to have witnesses. Anjali, Naniji, and Mamiji. Oh, she would never think to mess with you Khushi. Her big running can't be from hello hi to bye but she always had her limits with Khushi. Maybe she got Payal to throw all of her frustration after all.

Oh how badly he was feeling helpless, crumbling that paper in his hand, he had no power to stop her. He was wishing so badly to rewind all.

Best scene ever, he remembers red saree and hug in the rain. Dreamy moments and he will never forget those.These are his last resort. He threw her out by throwing that paper but she has a paoer on him. She is back in his hand with her pearls. Don't forget, she holds the key to open every chamber of his heart. He can't close it no matter what. He is trying so hard though.

Beautiful recaps and your creations speak volume itself with these scenes.πŸ‘

Idk how you ladies do it but this one is epic Roop di

Brilliant co-relations of events that happened in between them

Hope_Life thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

ASF I am glad you brought this scene here

Farq padta hai...was the most beautiful sequence we ever had in IPK

It was the mixture of love, hate, resistance, denial, care, rights, fights, ego, possessiveness, yearnings, desires, softness, anger, power, innocence, humility, pride, and much much more. 

That was reminding each other that I have right on you, I love you but the problem was who will accept the first. She wanted him to say something...aapko iss se kya farq pdta hai...because she is a girl..even though he is the one who was the reason the reason to wake this woman inside her. She had reasons too...

as a man who was flaunting a girlfriend openly in his home, yet leaning his heart and shoulder to a girl who was an employee under his roof.Just think logically. Forget that she was liking him too as I mentioned many times she is the one who was feeling him removing her hair while being unconscious....then who was feeling this pull stronger....it was HER.

But she was innocent, naive, a childlike woman...she had no idea what and why is she feeling this way. She hated him at that time but when Payal asked her did he do anything...her faith and trust were enough to say loud and clear NO.

He knew what and why? The proof is when she was with fever in Nainital, he sat down placing his hand under her cheek thinking of her feeling unhappy and something when he hugged La to bring her back home. Khushi's tears were proof for him as he came to La because of Khushi's tears in his office....he wanted to see a smile on her face...her plants did the job and so did her letter. When he entered his eyes were on Khushi and her smile was enough for him to embrace La...but Khushi's tears brought another layer in him.

When Diwali ...happened...Khushi took that as he was playing...koi matlab nahin. He proved it while holding La's hand and shoving these words on Khushi's throat...tum se ya uss baat se...these are BIG words for a girl like Khushi. If you think a big slap...She ended up with Shyam's engagement.

and when 124 happened this Farq reached its peak...meri sagai aaj ho ya kal...she declared humain koi farq nahin padta...yet he knew it does.

He was in rage, he did what he could throw insults and again her tears melted him

He again hugged la after....saying mujhe tumhare hone na hone se koi farq nahin padta...but he was amazed for the first time seeing Khushi walking out leaving these two behind. He became a little calm that maybe this is the best until she cried on his shoulder and he found out that no engagement ever...that farq settled down.

Then a full closure on Airport and this time Khushi took a dive and accepted yes it does matter as it is YOU.

That was the closed end of this farq,

Why? Because she accepted and he did when he said I love you Khushi...regardless Khushi took it as a signal 

There was no room for farq after kidnapping and all as what happened during this time and on the hill where he revived Khushi...

Both knew they love each other until THE CONTRACT pep talk came again...as he was stopping her and she took it He can't change. Tha track was going so beautiful and we wanted this contract out but Daadi track was on the menu...

anyway, this scene was when he asked to her .... sab hone dogi...itta easy hai tumahe liye...

basically, he repeated her words... jo kuch huwa ya tha...aap ab bhi ise ek contract samjhte hain...at the door when he tried to stop her

Now here he deliberately mantions...good ghar wale ate honge...humain divorce ke liye gawah bhi mil jayenge...

because he wanted her to hear that we are married, he wanted her to remember that we are a legally wedded couple, that night when he married her just like he did all sindoor, manglasutre and all he definitely had his paperwork done, as he mentioned right after kidnapping when she comes to give him meds... that he has to go to office to meet the lawyer...some legal papers needs to be doen and he tells her that you have to walk with me as my partner ...mere qadam se qadam mila kar...

this was not farq...this was the OWNERSHIP...that I am yours and you are mine...there is no room for any contract or anything anymore...Done. 

BUT she was adamant iss contract ke khatam hone se phele nahin aaongi...

she just wanted six months over...contract over...and expected him to accept her as his wife without these labels...

I know at this point IPK was missing many things...gaps which I mentioned that puzzle pieces were not fitting together...

Sorry for that long post

Superb analysis here and you have connected so many scenessmiley31