Frequent Posters

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Lovely update dear... Thank you for the pm
Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hello guys first of all thank you guys for your good wishes and sorry for making you all wait for so long finally i am here with next update please do read it πŸ˜Šβ¬‡

Part=36

It's been a month since ishra return from their honeymoon and with the time their relationship was getting more strong they were very happy as they finally got the love in their life for which they were craving for and they were living a happy life together

One Morning

Ishita was making adi ready for the school

Adi: mumma aaj aap mujhe school chodne jaaoge naa

( mumma will you go to drop me to the school?)

I: adi beta mumma bhot busy hai aaj so papa aapko drop karege aur haa aaj apna lunch finish karke aana ok

( adi beta mumma is busy so papa will drop you to the school and do finish your lunch today)

She said while adi nodded she tied his shoe laces and made him sit on the bed

I: adi ye lo aapka milk isse jaldi se finish karo aur aaj mumma aapke liye sham ko dosa banyegi ok

( adi have this milk and finish it today i will make dosa for you in the evening)

She said giving him milk while adi kissed her cheeks

Adi: i love you mumma

He said while ishita smiles and kissed his forehead

I: i love you too my baccha

She said while adi smiles they hears raman's voice from his room

R: ishita

I: adi aap jaldi se apna doodh finish karo papa mujhe bula rahe hai

( adi finish your milk soon papa is calling me)

Adi: haa mumma aap jao lagta hai papa ko phir kuch mil nahi raha papa aapke bina koi kaam nahi kar sakte

( yes mumma you go papa can't find anything without your help)

He said cutely while ishita looks at him

I: sehtan papa ke bare mai koi aise bolte hai

She said while adi smiles ishita pulls his cheeks while raman calls her again

I: mumma two minutes mai aati hai ok adi

( mumma will come in two minutes ok adi)

She said and went to her room and saw raman getting ready for the office and the room was all messed up ishita looks at him and nodded her head in disbelief

I: kya hua raman kyu bula rahe the mujhe?

( what happen raman why was you calling me?)

R: ishita wo meri green wali file kaha hai? Mujhe kahi nahi mil rahi hai

( ishita where is my green file? I am unable to find it anywhere)

He said trying to find it here and there while ishita looks at him she went towards the table and brings his file

I: ye lo raman aapki green file aap bhi naa file saamne table pe rakhi hai par aapko dikhayi nahi di

( here is your file it was on the table only but you didn't see it)

R: oh thank you so much ishita pata nahi tum nahi hoti to mera kya hota? Thank you

( thank you so much ishita don't know what would happen to me without you? Thank you)

He said and hugs her while she smiles she broke the hug

I: raman seriously aap naa adi se bhi zada irresponsible ho just look at the room kya haal bana diya hai aapne ab sab kuch mujhe hi saaf karna hoga

( raman seriously you are very irresponsible just look at the room what you have done now i have to clean all this mess)

She said picking up the clothes from the bed while he hold her hand and hugs her from behind

R: i am sorry

I: ab sorry maat kaho aur jaldi se ready ho jao aapko adi ko bhi school chodna hai aur breakfast bhi karna hai aur haa sham ko aate whakt mummy ji ki medicines lana maat bhoolna ok

( now don't say sorry and get ready fast you also have to drop adi to school and have your breakfast and don't forget to bring mummy ji's medicines in the evening ok)

She said making him wear his coat while he was looking at her smiling

I: aur haa adi ko school se main khood pick kar lugi aapki meeting hai naa aaj

( and i will pick adi from school you have a urgent meeting right)

She said and made him wear his watch

I: aur aap yaad se lunch kar lena aaj maine aapka favourite palak paneer banya hai ok aur haa raman next week ayaan ko vaccination ke liye le jana hai so don't forget

( and don't forget to have lunch i have made your favourite palak paneer today ok and raman we have to take ayaan for the vaccination next week so don't forget it ok)

She said setting his collars while raman was just looking at her smiling

I: raman aap

She was saying while he put his finger on her lips

R: bas kar madrsan kitna bolti hai tu

( stop it madrasan you speak so much)

He said while she glares at him

R: tum hamesha family aur kaam ki baatien kyu karti rehti ho? Kabhi kabhi apne pati se romance ki baatien bhi kar liya karo

( why do you always keep talking about family and work? You can have some romantic talks with your husband also)

He said winking at her

I: aapka romance to kabhi khtam nahi hoga

( your romance will never get over)

R: arey abhi maine shuru bhi nahi kiya hai

( i didn't even started it yet)

He said pulling her more into himself

I: raman please

R: what please? I want my morning kiss

He said tucking her hair stand behind ear making her blush he looks at her and kissed her cheeks she closed her eyes while he pecked her hair softly and kissed her both eyes and pulls her closer and bring his lips near hers she closed her eyes he put his lips on hers she wrapped her arms around him while ayaan started crying and they both parted away listing his voice

R: mujhe samjh nahi aata iss ghar mai sabki timing itni khrab kaise hai?

( i don't understand why everyone's timing is so bad in this house)

He said irritately while ishita smiles looking at him she wents towards ayaan and picks him in her arms

I: bas ayaan stop crying baby

She said trying to make him silent she start feeding him and he stopped crying ishita smiles looking at him after feeding him ishita made him lay down on the bed again but he started crying again she picks him in her arms again while he was just crying

I: what happen baby stop crying please

She said while raman comes towards her and takes ayaan from her arms

R: kya hua mere bache ko kyu ro rahe ho?

( what happen to my baby why are you crying?)

He said kissing his cheeks while ayaan looks at him and stopped crying ishita smiles seeing this

R: dekha papa ke paas aate hi chup ho gya my baby

( see he stopped crying coming in my arms my baby)

He kissed his cheeks again while ayaan smiles

I: aap hi apnd shetan ko handle kar sakte ho

( only you can handle your naughty son)

R: come on ishita mera baby itna pyara hai tum usko shetan bol rahi ho very bad ayaan aapki mumma jealous hai kyunki aap papa se zada love karte ho

( come on ishita my baby is so sweet and you are calling him naughty very bad ayaan your mumma is jealous beacuse papa love you the most)

He said while ayaan smiles and start clapping with his little hands like he understand everything raman smiles seeing this and pecked his hair softly

I: thik hai ab aap hi sambhalo isko main jaa rahi hoon niche breakfast banane aap please ayaan ko change karva dena aur jaldi se niche aa jana ok

( ok now you handle him i am going downstairs as i have to make breakfast and please make ayaan ready and come down soon)

R: but ishita main

I: come on raman ab ayaan aapse zada pyar karta hai aap uske papa ho so make him ready and do it fast mujhe breakfast bhi ready karna hai main niche jaa rahi hoon ok bye

( come on raman you are his father and you love him the most so make him ready and please do it fast i have to make breakfast also i am going bye)

She said looking at him smiling and leaves from there

R: arey but meri morning kiss ka kya?

( what about my morning kiss?)

He said but she left from there raman looks at ayaan

R: dekha ayaan aapki mumma naa bhot pareshan karti hai mujhe aur aapki aur aapke adi bhaiya ki timing bhi naa bhot khrab hai hamesha mujhe aur mumma ko disturb kar dete ho

( see ayaan your mumma trouble me so much and your and adi's timing is very wrong you two always disturb both of us)

He said making annoying face while ayaan smiles looking at him

R: now let's go papa will make you ready

He said and making him lay down on bed and changes his clothes

After sometime

Raman went to drop adi to the school after it he went to his office he have back to back meetings and he got late to go home

Raman comes home toshi ji saw him coming

T: raman puttar aa jaa main tera hi wait kar rahi thi tu bhot thak gya hoga naa main tere liye chai leke aati hoon

( raman puttar come i was waiting for you only you must be tired naa i will make tea for you)

She said while raman nodded and sits on the couch toshi ji brings water for him

R: thanks maa

He said taking the glass of water

R: maa ishita kaha hai? Apne room mai hai kya?

( maa where is ishita? Is she in her room?)

T: nahi puttar wo apni amma ke ghar gayi hai

( no puttar she went to her amma's home)

R: ok

T: wo kya hai naa mrs iyer ishita ko bhot miss kar rahi thi so kuch dino ke liye ishita unke saath rehne gayi hai shadi ke baad wo ek din bhi apne mayake rehne nahi gayi thi naa

( mrs iyer was missing ishita so ishita went there to live with her for some days as she didn't went to live there once after marriage )

She said while raman who was drinking water start coughing

T: kya hua puttar tu thik hai naa?

( what happen puttar are you fine?)

She said caressing his back

R: maa ishita apni amma ke ghar rehne gayi hai? But kyu i mean ishita ki amma pados mai hi rehti hai usko waha rehne ki kya zaroort hai?

( maa ishita went to live in her amma's place? But why i mean i mean ishita's amma lives in neighbour so why did she went to live there?)

T: puttar ishita abhi apne amma appa ko miss kar rahi thi acha hai naa kuch din unke saath bitayegi jaha to wo kaam mai hi busy rehti hai adi aur ayaan bhi uske saath gaye hai kuch dino ke liye wahi rahege tu unse jaake mil lena naa

( puttar ishita was also missing her amma and appa it's good naa she will spend some good time with them she always remains so busy adi and ayaan also went with him you can go and meet them)

She said while raman nodded

T: tu beth jaha main tere liye chai leke aati hoon

( you sit here i will bring tea for you)

She said and went to the kitchen

R: what is this? Ishita mujhe bina bataye apni amma ke ghar rehne chali gayi usne mere bare mai ek baar nahi socha agar usse jana bhi to mujhe ek baar bata to deti

( what is this? Ishita went to live with her parents without informing me she didn't think about me for once if she wants to go she should have at least told me)

He thought and calls her but he didn't picks his call making him irritate

After sometime

Raman went to iyer house and knocks the door amma opens the door and saw raman

R: hello amma

He touches her feet while amma blessed him happily

Amma: raman come inside

She said while raman nodded amma takes him inside appa was sitting in the hall raman takes his blessings

Appa: raman come sit here

Amma: raman tum betho main tumhare liye coffee leke aati hoon

( raman sit here i will bring coffee for you)

R: nahi amma mujhe nahi chaiye

( no amma i don't want it)

He said and looks around for ishita

Appa: kya hua raman?

( what happen raman?)

R: kuch nahi appa wo

He was saying when adi comes there

Adi: papa

R: adi

Adi comes towards him running and hugs him while raman smiles and picks him in his arms

Adi: papa aap jaha humse milne aaye ho naa?

( papa you come here to meet us?)

R: haa beta papa aapko bhot miss kar rahe the aap log papa se mile bina hi aa gaye

( yes papa was missing you all very much you came here without meeting me)

Adi: papa ab main mumma aur ayaan thode din jahi rahege paati ke ghar aapko pata hai mujhe jaha bhot maza aa raha hai paati ne mere liye itne tasy dishes banayi thi

( papa me mumma amd ayaan will stay here for some days papa i am enjoying a lot here)

He said while raman smiles

R: waise adi ayaan kaha hai? Aur aapki mumma wo kahi nazar nahi aa rahi

( adi where is ayaan? And where is your mumma?)

Adi: ayaan to room mai so raha hai aur mumma kitchen mai hai

( ayaan is sleeping in the room and mumma is in kitchen)

Amma: raman kanna tum betho aram se main abhi ishu ko bulati hoon

( raman sit here i will call ishu)

Appa: yes raman please sit

He said while raman nodded and sits near him while ishita comes there

I: adi beta ye lo aapka chocolate milkshake

She said and saw raman there

I: raman aap jaha

( raman you here)

Adi: mumma papa jaha humse milne aaye hai wo hume miss kar rahe the papa aap bhi hamare saath jaha ruk jao naa

( mumma papa come here to meet us he was missing us papa you also stay here with us naa)

Appa: haa raman tum bhi kuch din hamare saath reh lo actually hum ishu ko bhot miss kar rahe the iss liye ye hamare saath rehne aa gayi shadi ke baad pehli baar ishu jaha rehne aayi hai

( yes raman you also stay here with us for some days actually we were missing ishu a lot that's why she come here to stay with us for some days)

Amma: raman tum bhi jaha ruk jao hamare saath

( raman you can also stay here with us)

She said while raman looks at her

I: no amma raman jaha nahi ruk sakte i mean waha ghar pe mummy ji aur papa ji akele ho jayege naa aur raman ko nayi jagah pe neend bhi nahi aati unko office bhi jana hota hai ye sab manage karna mushkil ho jayega

( no amma raman can't stay here i mean maa and papa ji will be alone at home and raman can't sleep in a new place he have to go office also so it will be difficult for him to manage everything)

She said making raman look at her

Amma: but ishu

R: amma ishita is right waise bhi kuch dino mai to ishita aur bache wapis aa hi jayege aur main saath wale ghar mai hi hoon jab dil chaega inse aake mil luga

( amma ishita is right and ishita and kids will return home in few days and i will come here to meet them whenever i want)

Amma: thik hai kanna tum abhi betho main tumhare liye idli sambar leke aati hoon

( ok kanna you sit here i will bring idli sambhar for you)

She said while raman nodded he sits there with appa he saw ishita goings towards her room

R: appa main abhi do minute main aata hoon ayaan se milke

( appa i will come in just two minutes after meeting ayaan)

He said while appa nodded and raman went behind her he went to the room and closed the door while ishita looks at him

I: kya hua raman?

( what happen raman?)

R: tum mujhse puch rahi ho kya hua hai? Seriously madrasan mujhe tumse ye umeed nahi thi

( you are asking me what happen? Seriously madrasan i didn't expected this from you)

He said angrily while she looks at him confuse

I: maine kya kiya raman?

( what did do?)

R: tum mujhe bina bataye jaha rehne aa gayi ek baar bhi mujhe inform karna zaroori nahi smajha this is not done

( you come here to stay without informing me this is not done)

He said while she looks at him and holds her ears

I: i am sorry raman actually mujhe laga aap busy hoge iss liye aapko call nahi kiya aur main bhi aise nahi aana chathi thi but amma chathi thi ki

( i am sorry raman actually i thought that you must be busy that's why i didn't call you and i don't want to come here like this but amma wants)

R: haa amma chathi thi ki tum kuch din unke saath raho jahi to problem hai tumhe amma appa maa papa adi ayaan sabki fikar hai par tumhara pati kya chatha hai tumhe koi farak nahi padta tum bas aa gayi jaha bacho ko saath lekar

( yes amma want you to stay with her for some days that is your problem you are worried about everyone amma appa maa papa adi ayaan but you just don't care about your husband and you come here with kids without thinking about me)

I: raman main kounsa aapse door gayi hoon aap jab chahao aake humse mil sakte ho

( raman i have not gone far from you
You can come here to meet me whenever you want)

She said making him look at him

R: you know what ishita? Tumhe meri baat kabhi samjh nahi aa sakti tum ache se jaanti ho ki main nahi reh sakta tumhare bina tum paas nahi hogi to mera dhyan koun rakhega tumhare bina mujhe neend bhi aati tumhare bina kuch acha nahi lagta mujhe ab tumhari itni aadat jo ho chuki hai but you just don't care

( you know what ishita? You can never understand what i am trying to say you know this very well that i can't stay away from you if you were not there with me than who will take care of me? I can't even sleep without you i am so used to you but you just don't care)

He said while ishita smiles looking at him

I: aww iska matlab aap mujhe bhot miss karoge?

( it's mean you will miss me?)

R: tumhe kounsa farak padta hai tum thodi mujhe miss karogi

( you just don't care you won't miss me naa)

He said while she smiles and wrapped her arms around his neck

I: aapko lagta aisa ho sakta hai?

( do you think it is possible?)

R: to phir kyu aa gayi mujhe chod ke?

( than why you come here leaving me?)

I: raman bas thode din ke liye to main jaha rehne aayi hoon mujhe aapke bina rehna acha nahi lagta but amma mujhe bhot force kar rahi thi and i was also missing amma and appa shadi ke baad unke saath time hi spend nahi kar payi

( raman i am here for just few days even i can't live without you but amma was forcing me and i was also missing amma and appa i didn't spend time with after marriage)

R: i can understand wo tumhare parents hai and tumhe pura haak hai unke saath time spend karne ka it's ok kuch dino ke liye main manage kar luga but tumhe jaldi wapis aana hoga

( i can understand they are your parents and you have right to spend time with them it's ok i will manage for few days but you have to come back to me soon)

He said making her smile

I: main bhi zada din aapse door nahi reh sakti aur aap jab chahao mujhse milne aa sakte ho jaha

( i also can't stay away from you for long and you can come to meet me whenever you want)

She said while he smiles and pecked her hair softly and wraps his arms around her

I: raman

R: what raman? Ab tumhe itne din mujhse door rehna hai to compensation to dena hi padega naa

( what raman? You will stay away from me for some days so you have to pay compensation for it)

He said winking at her while she blushes

She looks down while he made her look at him and put his lips on hers while she closed her eyes and they start kissing each other after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air and hugs each other

At night

Ishita was lying on the bed trying to sleep but she was not able to sleep as she was missing raman she was lost in her thoughts when someone hold her from behind ishita gets scared and was about to shout but he put his hand on her lips

R: sshh calm down madrasan it's me

I: raman aap jaha kya kar rahe ho?

( raman what are you doing here?)

She said removing his hand

R: tumse milne aaya hoon

( i came here to meet you)

I: raman itni raat ko aap jaha kyu aaye ho?

( raman why you come here? it's too late)

R: so what tumne hi kaha tha naa jab bhi main chahu tumse milne aa sakta hoon

( so what you said naa i can come to meet you wherever i want)

I: but raman aap andar aaye kaise?

( but raman how did you come inside?)

R: tumhare room ki window se aaya pipe chad ke

( i come from window climbing the pipe)

He said while she looks at him shocked

I: raman are you serious? Agar koi aapko dekh leta to? Agar aap gir jaate to aapko aise nahi aana chaiye tha

( raman are you serious? What if somebody have saw you? What if you fall down you should not come here like this)

R: to kya door knock karke aata? Mujhe tumhare bina neend nahi aa rahi thi iss liye aa gya aur tum bhi mujhe miss kar rahi thi main janta hoon iss liye main aa gya

( so should i come knocking the door? I was not able to sleep without you that's why i came here you was also missing me naa i know that that's why i came here)

I: but raman

R: seriously ishita tum naa bhot unromantic ho main itni raat ko jaha specially tumse milne aaya but you just don't care thik hai main wapis jaa raha hoon bye

( seriously ishita you are very unromantic i come here specially to meet you but  you just don't care ok i am going bye)

He said angrily and tries to get up but she hold his hand

I: ok baba i am sorry please don't go

She said making him smile

R: tum bhi mujhe miss kar rahi thi naa janta hoon main tum ek din bhi mujhse door nahi reh sakti

( you was also missing me naa you can't stay away from me even for a day)

He said pulling her near him

I: raman please kya kar rahe ho? Adi aur ayaan jahi so rahe hai

( raman what are you doing? Adi and ayaan are sleeping here only)

R: so what i don't care

I: raman please don't be so naughty warna abhi room se nikal dugi ( otherwise i will throw you out of the room)

R: tu naa madrasan sach mai bhot hi boring hai

( you are really boring madrasan)

He said making a face while ishita smiles looking at him

I: raman aap coffe piyoge?

( raman do you want to have coffee?)

R: ya why not?

I: ok so aap jaha ruko main abhi hum dono ke liye coffee leke aati hoon

( ok you stay here i am going to bring coffee for both of us)

She said and got up while raman looks at her she went to the kitchen to make coffee for themselves she was busy in making coffee when he comes there and hugs her from behind

I: raman aap jaha kya kar rahe ho?

( raman what are you doing here?)

She said while he put his finger on her lips

R: chup karo warna amma appa jaag jayege

( keep quiet otherwise amma appa will wake up)

He said hugging her from behind while she smiles and nodded her head in disbelief he kissed her cheeks while she glares at him he looks at her with naughty smile while a glass fall down from his hand amma comes there listing the voice ishra gets shocked seeing her raman sits behind ishita trying to hide himself

Amma: ishu kya hua tum itni raat ko jaha kya kar rahi ho?

( ishu what happen what are you doing here?)

Amma comes there while ishita looks at her

I: amma wo main coffee bana rahi thi apne liye mujhe neend nahi aa rahi iss liye

( amma i was making coffee for myself i was not able to sleep that's why)

Amma: ishu lao main tumhare liye coffee bana deti hoon

( i will make coffee for you ishu)

She said while ishita gets shocked

I: no amma no i will manage it's too late aap so jao jaake main kar lugi

( you go and sleep i will do it)

Amma: but ishu

I: amma don't worry i will do it

Amma: are you sure?

She said while ishita nodded amma smiles and was going from there when raman sneezes amma turns and looks at ishita while she gets shocked

Amma: ishu tum thik ho naa?

( ishu are you fine?)

I: yes amma wo mujhe thodi si thand lag rahi thi bas you don't worry

( yes amma i am feeling cold you don't worry)

Amma: ishu are you sure? Tumhari tabiyat thik hai naa?

( ishu are you sure? Are you fine?)

She said touching her forehead

I: amma i told you naa i am fine don't worry

Amma: tum room mai jaake rest karo ishu agar kuch chaiye ho to mujhe bata dena

( ishu go to your room and take rest and tell me if you want something)

She said while ishita nodded and amma leaves from there ishita gets relief seeing this while raman got up

R: thank god amma ne mujhe nahi dekha

( thank god amma didn't saw me)

I: raman seriously you are too much

She said and switch off the gas knob and went to her room

R: ishita meri coffee koun banyega?

( ishita who will make my coffee?)

He said and went behind her he went to the room and locks the door and saw ishita sitting on the bed

R: tum aise kyu aa gayi ishita?

( why you come here like this ishita?)

I: raman agar amma aapko dekh leti to aap kyu aaye kitchen mai?

( raman what if amma have seen you there? Why did you come to the kitchen?)

R: so what you are my wife

I: raman you don't understand anything

She said while he sits near her

R: tum to aise react kar rahi ho jaise main tumhara boyfriend hoon waise ye situation kafi funny hai naa aisa lag raha tha hum dono boyfriend girlfriend hai aur hum apni family se chup ke ek dusre se mil rahe hai

( you are reacting like i am your boyfriend this is situation is really funny it was looking like we are boy friend girl friend we are meeting each other hiding from our family)

He said laughing while she glares at him he stopped laughing while she also start laughing making him laugh also

I: seriously raman main bhot daar gayi thi amma ko dekh kar

( seriously raman i was really scared seeing amma)

R: i am actually enjoying all this shadi se pehle humne ye sab nahi kiya naa aise chup chup ke milna it is really good

( i am actually enjoying all this we didn't do this before our wedding like meeting each other hiding from everyone it's really good)

He said while she smiles and nodded and rested her head on his chest

R: ab main naa har roz tumse aise hi milne aauga

( now i will come to meet you like this daily)

I: no raman

R: but why i am just enjoying this

I: raman please no

R: ok but tum mujhe coffee to pila do

( ok but at least bring coffee for me)

I: am sorry main abhi leke aati hoon

( am sorry i will just bring it for you)

She said and leaves from there while raman smiles looking at her

After sometime

Ishita comes in the room with coffee for themselves and they both enjoyed it together talking randomly after sometime ishita fall asleep keeping her head on his chest he smiles looking at her and made her lay down on the bed she hold his hand in sleep he pecked her hair softly and he lay down beside her and soon he also fall asleep in same position

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews will wait for it😊.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ishita is a multi-taskerπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜

Everyone are so attached to herβ™₯️β™₯️

Not even one person in the house can live without herπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Amma rocked raman shocked…….took his ishita with herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Loved how raman was cutely complaining to ishita😁❀️❀️

Loved their sneaky romance……πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Lets see what happens next

Ty 4 d pm too di

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know will Raman get caught by any one 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Continue soon

N

Thanks for the pm

-TWINKLE

Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update, both stealing sweet moments together πŸ’•πŸ˜

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update dear 

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting update please update next part soon 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=37

Next Morning

Ishita wakes up and saw raman sleeping hugging her she smiles looking at him and pecked his hair softly then she realised that they were not in their room she gets shocked and looks at raman

I: oh god raman kal raat se jahi hai agar amma ne raman ko dekh liya to? Aur agar mummy ji ko pata chal gya to

( oh god raman is here from last night? What if amma saw him here and mummy ji will also come to know about this)

She said and got up

I: raman please get up

She said trying to wake him up

R: ishita please let me sleep

I: raman aap please jaldi se uatho aur jao jaha se isse pehle amma aa jaye

( raman get up please and go from here before amma saw you here)

R: tumhari amma subhe subhe jaha kyu aayegi? Please mujhe disturb maat karo

( what will your amma come here in the morning? Please do not disturb me)

He said hiding his face in the pillow

I: oh god raman hum apne ghar mai nahi hai hum amma ke ghar pe hai aap raat ko jahi so gaye the

( oh god raman we are not in our house we are at amma's place you fall sleep here last night)

She said while he got up listing her

R: what?

I: raman please don't shout abhi aap jaha se jao please  ( please go from here)

R: ishita tum mujhe kyu bhgana chathi ho? Main tumhara pati hoon yaar tum kyu itna dar rahi ho?

( ishita why do you want me to go? I am your husband why are you so scared?)

I: raman try to understand agar amma appa ne dekh liya ki aap sari raat jaha the to acha nahi lagega naa aur waha mummy ji bhi aapko dhoondh rahi hogi please go

( raman try to understand if amma comes to know that you was there whole night it won't look good and mummy ji also must be looking for you there)

R: relax yaar tum itna kyu dar rahi ho? Biwi ho tum meri

( relax yaar why are you so scared? You are my wife)

He said pulling her closer

R: ok i will go but first i want a kiss

I: no raman

R: ok to main nahi jaauga

( ok i will not go)

I: raman please

She said while he looks at her with naughty smile he bring his lips near hers while she closed her eyes their lips were few inches apat when someone knocks the door ishita gets shocked

I: oh no i think amma aa gayi

( oh no i think amma has come)

R: ab main kya karu?

( now what should i do?)

I: raman aap please chup jao kahi

( raman please hide somewhere

R: main khidaki se bhaag jata hoon

( i will go from window)

I: no raman main aapko darwaze ke raaste se bhar nikal dugi abhi aap please chup jao

( no raman i will send you from the door now please hide somewhere)

She said while he nodded

R: kya musibat hai

Ishita got up and went to open the door while raman hides behind the door ishita saw amma standing at the door

I: amma

Amma: ishu tumhari tabiyat thik hai naa ab?

( ishu are you fine now?)

I: haa amma mujhe kya hoga? Am fine

( yes amma what will happen to me? Am fine)

Amma: kal raat tum sneeze kar rahi thi naa

( you was sneezing last night)

She said while ishita looks at her

I: haa amma wo main ab thik hoon

( yes amma i am fine now)

Amma: main tumhare liye tumhara favourite breakfast bana rahi hoon jaldi se ready hoke niche aa jao

( i am making your favourite breakfast for you get ready and come out soon)

She said while ishita nodded

Amma: adi aur ayaan abhi so rahe hai kya?

( adi and ayaan are still sleeping?)

I: yes amma

Amma: let me see them

I: no amma i mean wo dono abhi so rahe hai naa aap jao main ready hoke aati hoon

( no amma i mean they both are sleeping you go i will come after getting ready)

She said while amma nodded and leaves from there ishita gets relief and closed the door

I: thank god amma ne aapko nahi dekha

( thank god amma didn't saw you)

She said while raman hold her hand and pulls her towards himself

R: kitna ajeeb hai mujhe apni hi biwi se milne ke liye luka chupi kehlna pad raha hai this is not right

( it's so strange i have to play hide and seek to meet my wife this is not right)

He said making her smile

I: abhi aap baatien band karo aur jao jaha se amma kitchen mai busy hai aur appa bhi room mai honge so go now

( now stop talking and go from here amma is busy in kitchen and appa must be in his room so go now)

R: mujhe nahi jana tumhe chod kar kitna time ho gya humne ek dusre ke saath romantic time spend nahi kiya

( i don't want to go leaving you it's been long since we spend some romantic time together)

He said tucking her hair stand behind her ear while she closed her eyes he looks at her and pinned to the wall putting his arms around her

She looks at him while he put his finger on her lips he looked in her eyes and come closer to her and kissed her forehead she closed her eyes feeling his touch he kissed her both eyes then he kissed her cheeks while she was all lost in his touches he put his head in crook of her neck and start kissing her neckline making her weak on her knees she put his arms around him for support they were lost in each other when they hears adi's voice they both parted away listing his voice adi got up rubbing his eyes

Adi: mumma

He open his eyes and saw ishra

Adi: papa

He got happy seeing raman while ishra looks at each other shocked

Adi: papa aap jaha kya kar rahe ho?

( papa what are you doing here?)

He said while raman looks at him and comes towards him

R: adi papa naa jaha aapse milne aaye the

( adi papa come here to meet you)

Adi: sachi papa?

He said while raman nodded adi comes to him and hugs him

Adi: papa maine bhi aapko bhot miss kiya aapke bina mujhe neend nahi aa rahi thi

(  papa i missed you a lot i can't even sleep without you)

R: iss liye to main aapse milne aaya hoon

( that's why i come here to meet you)

He said kissing his cheeks while adi smiles and kissed his cheeks ishita smiles looking at them while ayaan also get up and started crying raman picks him in his arms

R: ayaan stop crying baby see papa is here

He said kissing his cheeks while ayaan smiles seeing him

Adi: papa ayaan bhi aapko miss kar raha tha aur mumma bhi aap naa hamare paas hi raho

( papa ayaan was also missing you and mumma too you stay with us naa)

He said making raman smile

R: see ishita even my kids are intelligent than you kuch sikho inse

( learn something from them)

He said looking at her while ishita glares at him

Adi: mumma come for family hug

He said while ishita smiles and she also joins the hug

After sometime

Raman comes out of washroom wearing bathrobe

R: ishita mere kapde kaha hai?

( ishita where are my clothes?)

He calls her and than realised she was not there

R: aaj sara kaam khood hi karna padega

( today i have to do all work myslef)

He said and went towards the cupboard to take out his clothes when he listen her voice

I: raman ye rahe hai aapke kapde aap kya kar rahe ho? Aur ye rahi aapki chai jaldi se ready ho jao

( raman here is your clothes what are you doing? And here is your tea get ready fast)

R: mujhe ishita ki itni yaad aa rahi hai kya ki uski awaz sunayi de rahi hai

( i am missing ishita so much that i can hear her voice)

He thought and hit his forehead

She calls him again raman turns and saw her standing there

I: raman aise kyu dekh rahe ho? Jaldi se ready ho jao

( raman why are you looking at me like this? Get ready fast)

R: tum jaha kya kar rahi ho?

( what are you doing here?)

I: what do you mean? Ye mera bhi room hai mujhe pata tha aap office ke liye ready ho rahe honge aur mere bina aapko kuch bhi nahi milega aur phir se kudkud karoge iss liye mai aa gayi aapko ready karne

( what do you mean? This is my room also i knew that you must be getting ready for the office and you can't find anything without me so i come here to help you)

She said keeping his laptop on the bed while raman smiles looking at her and hugs her from behind

R: oh to tum jaha specially mere liye aayi ho really tumhare bina main kuch nahi kar sakta tum mujhse door maat jaya karo

( oh so you come here specially for me really i can't do anything without you please do not go away from me)

He said holding her in his arms tightly while she smiles

I: iss liye to main aa gayi aapki help karne ke liye

( that's why i am here to help you)

R: ab main tumhe wapis nahi jaane duga

( now i won't let you go back)

He said kissing her neckline while she turns towards him and looks at him

I: main jaha sirf aapki help karne aayi hoon so jaldi se ready ho jao

( i came here to help you in getting ready so get ready fast)

R: tum meri ready hone mai help karne aayi ho to karo naa meri help

( you came here to help me right so help me in getting ready)

He said pulling her closer making her blush

I: raman leave me

R: tum meri help karne aayi ho naa to help karo naa change karne mai

( you are to help me right so help me in changing)

He said huskily in her ears

I: chii kitne beshram ho aap

R: arey i am your husband

I: raman please mujhe adi ko bhi ready karna hai school ke liye

( raman please i also have to make adi ready for the school)

R: pehle adi ke papa ko to ready kardo

( first made adi's papa ready)

He said looking at her with naughty smile while she hits him lightly on chest

I: raman please abhi romance ka time nahi hai

( raman please it's not time for romance)

R: abhi to maine romance start bhi nahi kiya

( i haven't started the romance yet)

R: acha suno kal sara din hum dono ek dusre ke saath spend karege

( ok listen tomorrow we will spend whole day together)

I: kyu kal kuch special hai?

( why is something special tomorrow?)

She said while he looks at her and nodded

R: i just want to spend some quality time with my beautiful wife

He said while she smiles and nodded

I: ok done now you get ready

She said while he looks at her

I: raman you will get late

She was saying when he pulls her closer and put his lips on hers and start kissing her softly while she closed her eyes and start responding back and they kissed each other passionately after long they broke the kiss in the need of air

R: now i got my energy for the day

He said while she blushes and hugs him he smiles and hugs her back after sometime raman gets ready for the and went to the office after dropping adi to school

At night

Ishita was sleeping peacefully when her phone rings she wakes up and saw the time

I: raman itni raat ko kyu call kar rahe hai?

( why is raman calling at this time?)

She thought and picks the call seeing raman's name

I: hello raman

R: ishita kya tum abhi ghar aa sakti ho?

( ishita can you come home?)

I: kya hua raman?

( what happen raman?)

R: ishita please jaldi se aa jao meri tabiyat thik nahi hai please come soon

( ishita please come soon i am not feeling well please come soon)

He said while ishita gets tensed

I: main aa rahi hoon raman i am coming

She said and hangs up the call and went to bhalla house and went towards their room

Ishita enters in the room and it was all dark

I: raman aap kaha ho?

( raman where are you?)

She said while the lights gets on and she gets surprised seeing the room decorated beautifully with flowers and scented candles she smiles seeing all this while rose petals start falling on her she smiles and looks up then she notice a big picture of her and raman on the wall from their wedding and another picture of ishra with adi and ayaan she smiles seeing all this while her eyes get moist she was looking around when raman hugs her from behind making her smile

She looks at him while he made her turn towards her and cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly she closed her eyes feeling his touch

R: happy birthday ishita

He said while she looks at him

R: janta hoon tumhe to apna birthday yaad nahi hoga par main kaise bhool sakta hoon? Aaj ka din bhot special hai aur main isse tumhare liye aur bhi special banna chatha hoon

( i know you did not remmber your birthday but how can i forget it? Today is a special day and i want to make it more special for you)

I: thank you raman aap mere saath ho naa mujhe aur kuch nahi chaiye aapne already mere birthday ko bhot special bana diya hai i loved this surprise

( thank you raman you are with me i don't need anything else you had already made my birthday very special for me i loved this surprise)

R: ye to shuruwat hai abhi to bhot sare surprises baaki hai just wait and watch aur aaj sara din main tumhare saath rahuga no office no meetings

( this is just beginning there are many more surprises to come and today i will spend my whole day with you no office no meeting)

He said making her smile

I: thanks raman i love you a lot

R: i love you a too meri madrasan

He said pecking her hair softly while she smiles and hugs him happily he also wrapped his arms around her

After sometime they broke the hug

I: iska matlab aap mujhse jhoot bol rahe the? Raman pata hai main kitna daar gayi thi

( it's mean you lied to me? Raman i got so scared)

R: i am sorry but tumhe jaha bulane ke liye mujhe aisa kehna pada tumhe surprise acha laga naa?

( i am sorry but i have to say this to call you here do you like the surprise?)

I: i just love it raman thank you

She said and hugs him again while he smiles they were hugging each other when someone knocks the door

R: maine kaha tha naa iss ghar mai koi hume akela nahi chod sakta

( i told you naa no one can leave us alone in this house)

He said while she smiles raman went to open the door and saw toshi ji mr bhalla amma appa standing there with adi and ayaan adi comes in the room running and hugs ishita

Adi: happy birthday mumma

He said while ishita smiles and picks him in his arms kissing his cheeks

I: thank you adi aapko yaad tha aaj mumma ka birthday hai? Aap to so rahe the naa

( thank you adi you remmber my birthday? You was sleeping right)

Adi: offo mumma wo to main acting kar raha tha mujhe dadi ne kaha tha ki hum sab aapko 12 baje wish karege

( offo mumma i was just pretending to sleep dadi told me that we all will wish you at 12 pm)

She said while ishita smiles

I: oh to aap sab iss surprise ke bare mai jaante the?

( oh so you all knew about the surprise?)

She said while toshi ji comes to ishita and hugs her

T: happy birthday puttar

I: thank you mummy ji

Mr bhalla: happy birthday ishita puttar

I: thanks papa ji

Amma: ishu kanna happy birthday

She said and kissed her forehead while ishita smiles appa comes to her and hugs her

Appa: happy birthday ishu

I: thank you appa

Amma gives ayaan to ishita she picks him in his arms and kissed his cheeks

I: aap bhi jaag rahe ho mumma ko wish karne ke liye

( you are still awake to wish mumma)

She said while ayaan smiles and claps ishita smiles looking at him

I:thanks to you all aap sabne mujhe itna acha surprise diya

( thank you all for this lovely surprise)

T: ishita puttar ye surprise to sirf raman ka idea tha ye khota to tujhe akele hi surprise dena chahta tha wo to maine isse ye sab tyari karte hue dekh liya aur phir hum bhi aa gaye tujhe wish karne

( ishita puttar it was only raman's idea he want to give you surprise alone but i saw him doing the preparations so we come here to wish ishita)

She said while ishita smiles

R: kya maa aap bhi aapne mera plan to khrab kar diya naa main apni biwi ko ek romantic surprise dena chatha tha aap sab subhe bhi to wish kar sakte the naa

( what is this maa you spoiled my plan i want to give a romantic surprise to my wife you guys could wish her in the morning)

Amma: sorry raman hum sabse excitement control hi nahi hui aur hum aa gaye ishu ko wish karne

( sorry raman we couldn't control our excitement and we come here to wish ishu)

T: haa aur ishita sirf teri biwi nahi hai hamari beti bhi hai hume bhi usse wish karna tha

( yes and ishita is not only your wife she is our daughter also we also want to wish her)

I: thank you so much mummy ji aap sab jaha mujhe wish karne aaye mujhe acha laga

( thank you so much mummy ji you all come here to wish me i am really happy)

She said while toshi ji smiles

R: ab aap sab aa hi gaye to thik hai ishita let's cut the cake

He said and brings a small cake in the tray

Adi: mumma abhi aap wish mango aur cake cut kar

( mumma now cut the cake and make a wish)

He said while ishita smiles and nodded she makes a wish and cuts the cake and feeds raman he also feeds her than she feeds cake to adi and other family members while everyone wished her and raman clicks some pictures

T: chalo ab hum chalte hai bhot raat ho gayi hai kal ishita ke birthday ke liye tyari bhi karni hai

( let's go it's very late now we have to do preparations for ishita's birthday tomorrow)

Amma: ishu let's go

She said while ishita looks at her

R: amma if you don't mind please let ishita stay here i mean aaj uska birthday hai so main sara time ishita ke saath spend karna chatha hoon

( amma if you don't mind please let ishita stay here i mean today is her birthday so i want to spend all time with her)

He said while amma smiles looking at him

Amma: ishu tumhari wife hai raman tumhe pura haak hai apni biwi ko apne paas rakhne ka meri ishu bhot lucky hai usko tum jaisa husband mila

( ishu is your wife raman you have all rights on her you can keep her with you ishu you are very lucky you got a husband like raman)

She said making raman smile

Amma: hum chalte hai

( we are going)

She said and they all leaves from there while ishita made adi and ayaan sleep on the bed as they feeling sleepy then ishita comes to raman who was standing near the window and hugs him while he smiles

I: thanks raman ye birthday sach mai bhot special hai kyunki mera paas sab kuch hai aur ye sab aapki wajeh se hi mila hai mujhe

( thanks raman this birthday is really special for me beacuse i had everything and it was possible only beacuse of you)

R: abhi to mujhe tumhe dher sari khushiyan deni hai abhi to bhot se surprises baaki hai tumhara ye birthday main memorable banna chatha hoon kal ka din bhot special hoga

( i will give you a lot of happiness and surprises i will make this birthday memorable for you tomorrow will be a special day)

He said making her smile she looks at him and kissed his cheeks while he smiles and pointed towards his lips making her blush she looks at him and pecked his lips softly while he took her lips in his and start kissing her softly and wrapped his arms around her after sometime they broke the kiss he pecked her hair softly she hugs him rested her head on his chest he picks her in his arms and takes her to the bed and made her lay down he also lay down next to her she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes while he wrapped his arms around her and soon they fall asleep in each other arms peacefully

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews😊