Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I kinda liked the ending ( may b I expected it to b worseπŸ˜…) 

The main plot was gone long back coz of the trp... 

If they have stick to Angel-Demon love story that could have been better... But any way that didn't happen... 

Coming to finale... 

1.They could have given Pam some good costume for that scene... That saree didn't suit to her cheel wings😜

2. Soumya truth didn't fully revealed. Atleast they could make Pam utter those things how she n soumya together planned to kill Adishat. 

3. Rehan's parents... They could have atleast made scene for it.. How come he knew?? At least they could mention that from Pam.. 

4. But Pam is really a good villain.. She seemed powerful.. I miss seeing the powers of supernatural creatures in this franchise.. Always they say they r powerful but never actually shows any.. Best example our Adinaagin.. Never explored any of her powers. 

5.I just loved seeing Rehan nd Priya confronting Pam in Cheel Naagin forms.. I wanted to see that with Vani confronting Markat/Jay..but they didn't show us..

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nushy1995

The most hilarious thing is, rumours for casting in Naagin 6 have begun...

Hilarious! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Jokes apart, Ekta should stop Naagin franchise now. What more can she show after 5/6 seasons? If she is really interested in this genre, there isn't dearth of concepts in Indian Folklore also. She should do proper research and then come up with a good story. Clearly the name of this once extremely popular franchise isn't doing her any good. At least fans do not need more degradation of it. πŸ˜’

But in the name of casting process, Ekta would arrange a mini telly wood reunion because almost all the actors/actress name would come in the rumoured cast of Naagin 6 like she did for N4

As per story, this time, Naagin may marry a dog. Who knows?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Well the title itself says Naagin ek naaye rang mein so I knew Naagin toh zaroor hogi. 

True! It was expected she would bring Naagins back and even that would make sense. After all they would be focusing on supernatural entities. So it's only natural other entities too would make an appearance. It was the way she did it... 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

But in the name of casting process, Ekta would arrange a mini telly wood reunion because almost all the actors/actress name would come in the rumoured cast of Naagin 6 like she did for N4

That is so true... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I think I came across a fan-made trailer where the used KZK's first promo and added the Naagin BGM. That was hilarious! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkerBell8

I kinda liked the ending ( may b I expected it to b worseπŸ˜…) 

The main plot was gone long back coz of the trp... 

If they have stick to Angel-Demon love story that could have been better... But any way that didn't happen... 

Coming to finale... 

1.They could have given Pam some good costume for that scene... That saree didn't suit to her cheel wings😜

2. Soumya truth didn't fully revealed. Atleast they could make Pam utter those things how she n soumya together planned to kill Adishat. 

3. Rehan's parents... They could have atleast made scene for it.. How come he knew?? At least they could mention that from Pam.. 

4. But Pam is really a good villain.. She seemed powerful.. I miss seeing the powers of supernatural creatures in this franchise.. Always they say they r powerful but never actually shows any.. Best example our Adinaagin.. Never explored any of her powers. 

5.I just loved seeing Rehan nd Priya confronting Pam in Cheel Naagin forms.. I wanted to see that with Vani confronting Markat/Jay..but they didn't show us..

I think after the goof up they made with the basic story, pretty much everyone was expecting a horrible ending. πŸ€ͺ So the way they finished it shocked us in a really good way. πŸ˜†

About the finale, Pam most certainly takes the cake. Personally I love villains who don't scream or screech but portray their menace with subtlety. Manini Mishra was awesome throughout the episode. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

About Soumya, when Pam said she recruited her in her plan, I guess that pretty much gave away that she was after Rehan's power too. 

Rehan and Priya fighting together was a good approach. I don't like ultra mahan/powerful FL when ML is shoved in the background. Their joint effort was nice to watch.

But yes, it would have been nice if they showed how Rehan got to know about his parents. After all that was the basic question of this season. πŸ€”

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

You are right.yesterday i read that rubina may be the next naaginπŸ˜†.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rehaan was always attracted to priya. But when did priya fall for rehaan?but ya...they had to end the show.so they didnt have time to show how priya fell in love.

I too liked the ending. It was weird but ok. The confesion was nice though. Hope Ekta won't repeat the same method of confessing love in future... Lol...

Thankfully they didn't come in next season.

Maybe Rehaan fall for Priya when she saved his life... 

I still feel, they should have made any one of them lose their powers and be a normal human. 

Hope actors get better projects in future.

The most hilarious thing is, rumours for casting in Naagin 6 have begun...

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Priya fell in love with rehaan in 2 minutes that was so hilarious.. Well I am happy with the ending πŸ˜›

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Priya fell in love with rehaan in 2 minutes that was so hilarious.. Well I am happy with the ending πŸ˜›

@Bold So true! πŸ€£