Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Eww if being rich means being creepy, cheap, disgusting, then I swear being poor, dignified and decent is far better. 

I always think I should give Ahilya a benefit of doubt, but she never gives me an opportunity to have any kind of nice feeling towards her.

And what kind of work or business she is in to? She seems to meet all these creepy men for her work and they all never leave an opportunity to hit on her or try to sleep with her?

And this shabbily dressed man is the same guy right who was with her in the restaurant and who was looking at Kirti in a creepy manner. 

If Nishit really wants to pursue a romantic interest with Kirti, he should keep all this creepy relatives/friends/acquaintances far away from her.

Kirti was dressed to kill and Nishit surely has become "ghayal" looking at her. What is between them is not just sparks, they are explosive fire works. 

But there are lot of unanswered questions, confusions, unknown intentions from his side. Will he address them soon? 

Will Kirti see her mother? Will she recognise her?

Also the chacha is indeed the creepy chacha. 

Another stellar chapter GN. This story is getting more and more interesting by the day. 

ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ahilya is rejecting all the men swooning at her feet but she has eyes for a younger man. She tried to engage Nishit in conversation but Nishit had eyes for one girl called Kirti. He made a beeline for Kirti but Kirti is not playing. Nishit is trying to make her agree that she came for him because he invited her.

I wonder what will Urmi (Ahilya) feel when she finds out that the person she was trying to cradle snatch is crushing after her own daughter.

Thank you GN.I loved the update.

Edited by Eastender - 2 years ago
bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nishit pondering over cigarette after Dadi bday celebration worked 😋. He is finally not hiding his feelings and is being forthright with Kirti. He is openly flirting and not hiding.his interest.

Ahilya. The woman comes across as arrogant ,sharp tongue,and full of herself. At least in front of the men who are fawning over her. One of them is Nishit married uncle ?

What is with her interest in Nishit ? An old grudge against the family and she is settling scores by targeting him..as she thinks she is irrestible to men..young or old..or she just likes smart younger men?

Why is she not a social outcast..is it because she is wealthy?

Look forward to the next one GN

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ahilya is an interesting character, to say the least. She is a narcissist and uses her beauty as a weapon. We could see the party was full of wounded aashiks, old & new alike. She does all the flirting and seducing openly; as if she is neither afraid nor guilty of what she is doing. She has a boyfriend who's half her age, but she isn't trying to hide it. She is flirting with another guy right under her boyfriend's nose. Jo karti hain danke ki chot pe. There is certain honesty even in her unscrupulous ways. I have to say, in spite of my opinion about her, I am impressed with the way she put Navyam in his place. 

I think Ahilya finds Nishit attractive because 1) He is quite good looking and 2) He doesn't give her the time of his day, unlike the other male species in the room who are tripping over themselves to be around her. I have a feeling, the more he ignores her, the more she will go after him. God knows what will happen once she figures out she is competing against her own daughter 😳

Speaking of Nishit, the guy must have realized the true meaning of "being mesmerized" when the ugly lady in blue saree and shimmery golden blouse made an appearance. He even let her go easy when she didn't admit she came here on his invitation. The grazing of hands, the fixing of already "perfect" bindi, the appreciative gleam in eyes and the responsive shivering are signs of a promising evening. 

Kirti's entry is sure to turn heads. How would Ahilya react if the spotlight shifts to another girl, much less her own daughter who she has abandoned? It's difficult to say whether Urmi will recognize her kids, but Kirti would, I think. Hardik is also in the lawn. Has he witnessed Nishit & Kirti's interaction? I am on fence about this character. My first impression about him was that he is a creepy guy. But I am not so sure anymore. He doesn't care much about his appearance; but he does seem to care for Ahilya. Is he a writer or painter by any chance? 

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I want to give Ahilya a benefit of doubt regarding her character. Maybe she does not sleep around as people think she does. Maybe the way she portrays herself and behaves or dresses, makes people believe that she is a sl*t. But she might not be one. Maybe that is how she gains attention in these "elite" (creepy) circles and gets her work/business done.

Too many "maybe"s for now. Will wait and see what happens next.

jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great story and character sketches 

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

The recommendations are more than welcome!! 🤗

In GEN, the chemistry was good, I agree! My issue was more with the plot. I wish Gohar would have used the opportunity to study and build a career to get out of the rut instead of constantly cursing her fate and living at the mercy of people who didn't care two hoots for her. Even in the end, it ended with the note that her MIL accepted her as her DIL. No apology. No guilt. I wonder if the guy would have taken back his divorce decision, if a child wasn't involved. 

I think she had no affinity for studies. She was a dreamer. Her coping mechanism was to escape by dreaming of a better future. Her environment in which grew up was also very different. Nobody cared whether she studied or not. Marriage, a loving husband and a family to call her own. That was her dream. Which they showed she got in the end. The guy was torn between caring for his psycho mother and his wife. More character growth on his side definitely would have been welcome

I LOVED YKS exactly for what I expected from GEN! The FL was shy, timid, overburdened and helpless; but in the end she managed not only to stand up on her own, but also helped the less fortunate ones. I totally concur with the character crush. I even loved his elder brother's character. The whole family actually was quite nice.

Have you watched any of the shows on TVF play?

I have watched Jeetu Bhaiya shows. 😁😅

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Wow. Three chapters again. You are spoiling us.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 42

The marriage negotiations are under way. Did Kirti even agree for this?

coderlady thumbnail

Amma ji is so jealous of Karuna. But does she look at why her grandkids care for her? Just look at how she treats her granddaughter. Why will she even care for her later?