Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Wohooo!!!

Wahi main sochu why she hasn't invited any problem still?? Okay so here she is with her all time bestie "problem"

Aah their friendship.. Doori sahi jaaye na🤣🤣

Samrat's befitting reply about Virat! 👏 Great bro!!!

And now coming to LunRat!

Just like Samrat i'm also feeling... Is this any sign of bad news😲???? 

Just loved their friendship.... Truly overwhelmed by that part! Lovely!🥰

Kaku ko happy birthday ha!🥳🤣

Didi ko ek hi line di aur usme bhi beizzati! Bahut insaafi hai🤣👏

Thank u for PM ing me dear

As always Ama.zing update!!!👍🏼

Continue soon

Happy writing❤

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

wow awesome update dear 

loved it 

finally moon neh sammy ko shaant kiya looks like inki dosti kaafi deep hai yah dosti seh bhi zyada feelings hai iam confused 

pakhi the poky such a shameless woman she is 

but sai shouldnn't have taken this risk atleast kya pata virat uski help kareh she should have told him , but khamaka tension aur scene create huva abhi aur donom gusseh mein hai aur sammy aur viru ka bhi tension increase , but looks like sai toh problem main fasneh wali hai 

waiting for ur next update 

thanks for the pm dear

Thank you. ❤️

Aur khudko bhi calm kya hai. 😆 She herself was restless. They have some kind of special feelings which will be revealed later. 

Sai doesn't trust Veeru. And she is scared that he will go against her as a police officer. That's why even with Saurabh she didn't say anything. 

Archishakashyap thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome ray ❤️. 

I loved this update. And especially last line samrat ka gave me that brother' wala vibes and urgh I can't tolerate pakhi har cheez me bolna . Loved how sam replied pakhi back. 

The luna samrat ka small moment was soo good 😍. 

I am loving sam sai ka bond dude.  I  love sai ka character a lot  both in the show and your story.

Loved that last parttttt sam ka reply to pakhi. 

Also , I didn't feel nice the way he said you have pitted two brothers against each other. As it it's her fault 😏.  I can understand his concern though ❤️ .

Also, thank you so much for tagging me❤️. You are amazing ❤️ waiting for the next update. Hope you upload that soon . 

Take care 🙋

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Amazing. But, I'm worried for Sai. Is this another misunderstanding between Virat and Sai? Hope she's able to help her friend and at the same time avoid creating problem between them.

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update.....

So Luna called and informed Samrat... nice....

Again Sai is inviting trouble for herself...... and Samrat is there to support her... this girl na... atleast she would have taken Samrat's help... but no...

Excited for the next part....

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update Chalo luna called Samrat Dada, He must be bit relaxed now why do I feel Sai is inviting trouble for herself

Edited by appisuri - 2 years ago

I'm upset with Virats behavior. There was a better way to handle it than ordering Sai.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales

oh god!! why the hell these two idiots fight like cat and mouse that too in front of all and especially that idiotic girl. feel like murdering her then and there. 

the hand holding scene remained me of that nightmare wala Sunday. anyway, I think Virat really needs to control his tongue. how dare he blamed Sai for tiff between samrat and him. hating virat. loved how mohit took stand for sai. i just hope that this girl don't get herself in another trouble. even though i know, she will😆

update was small so need next update super soon

Because they are idiots. 😆

He forgot that didi's taunt was the reason for Samrat's taunt. 😕

Sai should have called Virat in the room and explained the situation. Haha it's my story and I myself am criticizing. 🤣

This was the longest chapter. 🤣 I write 4 pages per chapter but this one had 5 pages. 🤣

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing 

Continue soon 

Thank you for pm

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Because they are idiots. 😆

He forgot that didi's taunt was the reason for Samrat's taunt. 😕

Sai should have called Virat in the room and explained the situation. Haha it's my story and I myself am criticizing. 🤣

This was the longest chapter. 🤣 I write 4 pages per chapter but this one had 5 pages. 🤣

Exactly but even Virat should have taken her to room anyway let's not discuss on this.

but i felt that this update was small then usual one's😒 may be because i'm turning greedy day by day😆