What kind of pathetic expressions is this?

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Arrogance personifies her .. this lady through out the whole session was giving pathetic expressions .. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ which was completely disrespectful n insulting for co contestants while they were talking πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. really pathetic 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aegon thumbnail

🀒

πŸ‘† This expression 

I had the same reaction seeing Eijaj's arrogance

Khooni_darinda thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Look who’s talkingπŸ˜‰ πŸ€ͺ

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
much better than Chchia's behavior with press
Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Arrogance personifies her .. this lady through out the whole session was giving pathetic expressions .. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ which was completely disrespectful n insulting for co contestants while they were talking πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. really pathetic 

This is the expression of a highly intelligent, classy and dignified lady ...Lol

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aegon

🀒

πŸ‘† This expression 

I had the same reaction seeing Eijaj's arrogance

The way Eijaz was dho dalo to those So called media kam Paid PR who came to rubina jhanp n spread false narrative for others , after that  , my reaction was completely like that - 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WoZindagi

much better than Chchia's behavior with press

Woh log press the πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

They were behaving like Paid PR jo came to establish how mahan is Rubina madam aur baki sare ghar walon is wrong.. 

Eijaz Paid PR walon ka dho dalo, not real media 

Aegon thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

The way Eijaz was dho dalo to those So called media kam Paid PR who came to rubina jhanp n spread false narrative for others , after that  , my reaction was completely like that - 

Dil ko bahlane ke liye khyal acha hai

Everyone saw through his arrogance yesterday, people who have been targeting Rubina and putting arrogance and superiority complex and ghamand as the reason for their hatred, are now defending Eijaj for the same.

He ruined alot for himself yesterday and its a good thing that he has people who will not correct his bad behavior so he goes from bad to worse πŸ‘πŸΌ

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anna_kan

This is the expression of a highly intelligent, classy and dignified lady ...Lol

ofcourse real classy she is 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aegon

Dil ko bahlane ke liye khyal acha hai

Everyone saw through his arrogance yesterday, people who have been targeting Rubina and putting arrogance and superiority complex and ghamand as the reason for their hatred, are now defending Eijaj for the same.

He ruined alot for himself yesterday and its a good thing that he has people who will not correct his bad behavior so he goes from bad to worse πŸ‘πŸΌ

Media was targeting eijaz about the salman's favoritism , agar himmat hain toh keya yeah same baat woh sallu ko puchega ???? 

Media is not allowed to talk about outsider news .it was completely about 106 days game related but what they did? they brought Eijaz's outsider IV which is completely wrong

They  accuse him on convenient kay dosti, media ka guts tha Rubinabh ko puchne kyu woh rakhi kay sath convenient ki dosti kia ?

and pavitra part , eijaz bahar akee clearly told he is with pavitra now a days , family meeting bhi unka hogeyaa.. sarita singh khud yeah news apne channel pe dale yet she had audacity to say that is fake.. toh jawab milegai na πŸ˜†

media trying hard to settle a false narrative against eijaz .. so eijaz unhike tone mein jawab dia

aur as per justification .. Rubina's arrogance has no limit.. she is superior being arrogant as per me. so ofcourse i will  put blame on her 

n So called Media unknowingly ruined Rubina's game more yesterday n exposing themselves they were media kam paid whatever  .. n where rahul is getting massive support after that session  though i am not rahul fan  

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago