Rubina claims she is a gold medalist in English!

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes you heard it right.

Not only is she an MA in English but as per her claims, she was a gold medalist in English, no less!!

you can watch it right here, towards the end of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjfJEpKNoPY

Funniest thing I have heard in a long while!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Presenting a few other recent pearls from Madam Gold Medalist:

1. She told Eijaz in her strident voice: Your understanding is pea-sized, and then went on to translate it in Hindi. Lol. Brain ka toh suna hai, a pea-sized brain, so madam went one step further and applied it to understanding!! Trust her!

2. Muesli's pronunciation for Ruby madam is MOOZLY.🤣

3. Uske baad slack ho jayega. Wrong usage of slack in the context. 

4. Sorry, I showed a concern (oh so we can count concern hehehehe) for your stomach because your stomach only is the most upset stomach in the house. 🤣🤣🤣 Really gold medalist standard English, isn't it?

5. Chal chal spineless (to Rahul) - spineless what Ruby mam?? Spineless is an adjective, where's the noun??

6. It's a action and reaction. 

7. They'll take the call. (the call or a call on something Ruby madam??)

8. Shut up and walk out! (To Eijaz. Walk out of where??? 🤣🤣)

9. That was such a bad breath! (To Rahul - oh so breath too is countable here, is it? a bad breath, many bad breaths????) 🤣🤣

10. Don't even touch me.

11. he is much better off (instead of he is much better as in he is feeling much better. Lol. better off and better are synonyms for Madam Gold Medalist!)

12. He was the most unpunctual human being on the earth! (speaking about abhinav) - on earth or on the earth?? and human being hahaha. She does have huge problems with her articles. 🤣 

13. Genuine is pronounced as genuvin by madam. 🤣

14. Mere paas saamaan sirf cut-to-cut hai. (Errr what is cut-to-cut? She was referring to the missing blender, makeup stuff)

15. She is disgusting from here to another level yaar! (From where Ruby madamji?) 🤣

16. This woman is just coming and poking for no rhyme and reason. (poking who? And sorry madam ji, it can't be rhyme and reason because that makes no sense, it's rhyme or reason, got it?? No, obviously not!) 🤣

17. Me issi contemplation me thi. (🤣🤣 - while speaking to Salman Khan, contemplation?? Kahin aap meditation ki baat toh nahin kar rahi thi? contemplation or I was just thinking about this??)

18. That beauty blender is only available in certain shops only. (how many times only ruby madamji? Waise ek baar hi kaafi hota hai for ordinary mortals like us) 🤣 

Edited by Padmajaan - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail

2.24-2.26 or so. Topper English Gold medalist, to repeat her own words!

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Another thread on Rubina, looks like entire show is revolving around her 😆

Rubina has excellent Hindi speaking skills also. Good for her.

Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

The topic is on her own claims of being a gold medalist and topper in English. Not about her Hindi speaking skills.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Thread will be on ppl who atleast do something - good for her 

LazyBing thumbnail

Rubina chaa gayi 🥳 Har taraf ussi ke charche 👏 Hopefully this Rubina thread of yours will also become a blockbuster 😳

Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Got-You

Thread will be on ppl who atleast do something - good for her 

Oh yes if goofing up every time you open your mouth to show off your English speaking skills amounts to doing something, so be it!

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Oh yes if goofing up every time you open your mouth to show off your English speaking skills amounts to doing something, so be it!

Ya she Goofed up 

Many ppl did& still do

But only she gets the recognition 😆

Rest aren’t worth this much attention and long posts 

Good for her 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

I am bored of seeing For-Rubina ati-Rubina posts on the forum. Can fans of other members create some other posts not related to Rubina?

Just like other members the forum also getting boring... there is no talk other than Rubina.

Like people are so lame that they're attentively listening to Queen Rubina & compiling a list on her. That's HOW much they're obsessed with her. Jab koi mudda nahi to English pe topic banaao, as if making some mistakes in English is such a crime or a horrible thing to do. 

Nalle freeloaders like Eijaz, Arshi makes 100 mistakes.. but nobody even bothers to make a topic on them, as they're irrelevant & Rubina is indeed running the show & on everyone's mind, the most deserving winner. 🥳

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 3 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Like people are so lame that they're attentively listening to Queen Rubina & compiling a list on her. That's HOW much they're obsessed with her. Jab koi mudda nahi to English pe topic banaao, as if speaking English/making some mistakes in English is such a crime or a horrible thing to do. 

Nalle freeloaders like Eijaz, Arshi makes 100 mistakes.. but nobody even bothers to make a topic on them, as they're irrelevant & Rubina is indeed running the show & on everyone's mind, the most deserving winner. 🥳

Haha so true... just like the show even this forum has Rubina fans & haters. Eijaz/Sonali/ Arshi/Aly are so damn boring that nobody even makes a post on them. Just an observation, see last 4 pages, it will be less than 5% of total posts. It shows how boring they are compared to Rubina or Abhinav or Rakhi.