Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I recently started watching this drama and fell in love with it instantly. The first line of voice over -  " Ahmadabad tezi se bhagta hua ye mahanagar kabhi sust aaram pasand sheher hua karta tha....mera ghar hua karta tha..." Got me intrigued. I literary had to stop and watched that scene 4 times. I had really had tears in my eyes at the end of first episode. I am from Ahmadabad-proud gujju 😂😂 and currently in metro city for job. Not only this show gave me reminiscence of my city but also my childhood...

Kirana store shopping before all this discount malls took over, school prefect, weekly test marks, atta chakki at the end of every neighborhood, local food bazaar trip for panipuri, TV shows on DD National, few families in neighborhood with phone and common number for everyone....😚😚😚...my god !! 

I had a sudden urge to call my school friends after watching this serial...😂😂..

Something so refreshing and simple...so subtle on Indian television after ages.. Applaud the makers. I know I am late to the party and the show went off air year and half ago but I just couldn't stopped myself from logging to IF just to write this post...

I just hope there is a second season for this. Ye in dino ki is like a hot cup of ilaichi chai in chilly winter morning - something you can't get enough of...😘😘😘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This is just not a show for many of us...its more than that. I have never been able to watch any other serials after this one. Every time I try to watch , it reminds me of Sameer and Naina. The perfection in which the story was translated on to the screen makes it a lot different . The quality of this story is so high , that as a viewer I am not able to find something that can match the chemistry that Randeep and Ashi was able to bring on to the screen. 

And I have no clue how many times I have watched some of the episodes. So , yes I do understand how you felt watching it.

Enjoy !!

Money_lover thumbnail

True... not only lead but supporting characters like priti, munna, pandit, swati, bela chachi, arjun, rakesh they were so fabulous and aptly cast for their respective role. this serial was a sheer piece of art...

I hated trio Vishaka-Somani-dadi as much as I loved Sameer-Naina... 😵 😵 😵

Dee12340 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show really had our heart 

No comparison of this show

Absolutely fabulous 

This show takes us in our childhood and Teenage

School memories

We love this show bcoz it represents our Era

toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This show is amazing.  Nothing can replace YUDKBH in our hearts.

Money_lover thumbnail

True...nothing can replace yudkbh...i am eagerly waiting for season 2. i am watching the show all over again from episode 1...😅😅

Edited by Money_lover - 3 years ago
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Glad you liked this show too. We're all still crazy about YUDKBH, Samaina. As someone who's not into those typical ITV shows, it was a breath of fresh air- the times when life and relationships were simple, and got me nostalgic about the era I grew up in. I still watch some episodes on a loop- my favs being the school n Mt. Abu episodes. 

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Its so good to see people watching the show even after it has ended and liking it. Happy to know that you liked the show. It is a beautiful treasure and I know from personal experience that if someone has watched the show for even 5 minutes then they weren't able to forget the show ever. YUDKBH is a beautiful memory and has been a beautiful journey for all of us. So good to see more people joining the yudkbh fandom.❤️

dhk2311 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just like you I am also proud Gujju from Rajkot and staying in Pune for good working life. 

I am not an active writer in the forum but I am an active reader when it comes to YUDKBH. I have watched the show from the first episode because the promo was so nostalgic for me as I have seen the Television with antenna and that black/white dot screen on TV before we set it right. Chitrahar and so many things. 

The show is not at all typical saas-bahu where you find everything so fake. This show is the reality for the 90s ppl which is shown and that innocence and real relations where people were happy to share their tiffin with their friends in school and of course friendship bond was something different.

I have seen each episode more than thrice when the show was on Air... It's hard to believe but I used to be late for my office just to watch a re-telecast of the show :D. 

I am not the person who gets so much attached to any show that easily that I was curious what will happen next... I used to google about shows upcoming and that way I landed on this forum and after that, I am an active reader of Samaina Fictions. It is now part of my daily routine to read about Samaina Fictions on Wattpad but there are some FF that I like too much and can read them again and again and again and so on.......

I was reading one of the stories which are exclusively only on India Forum is Crown Prince and his Commoner Princess. I am reading that and came across this post so thought to share this if anyone like me like to read such amazing stories again and not have read them so far can go and read.

Love DK

swara397 thumbnail

This show is close to my heart as am 90's kid and this was the only reason why I started watching this show... I don't know how many times did I have seen this on sonyliv.... Ab toh Zindagi cut rahi hai fan frictions pad k... Thanks to all lovely writers ❤️❤️❤️ you guys are doing fabulous job 👏 I really miss Ashdeep onsreen... Koi aur show dekhne ka man bhi nhi karta...