RiAnsh OS: Realisation. *Complete*

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This is basically a continuation of a drabble i wrote few days back.  Link is below,for better understanding.

Riddhima drabble: Unwanted

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5194884#155082621

I hope you will enjoy reading it. Do share ur honest feedback.

"Jab do bare baat kar rahe ho,tab chhoto ko beech mein taang nahi arani chahiye... I hope you know that,Ishani?" Riddhima spoke with smirk,making Ishani shut her mouth.

Vansh could feel her pain in every word she spoke. All the eyes' were on her today. No one could dare to speak.

"Aangre,Aditya ko andar leke jao.. Main baad mein tumhare bacche se mil lungi.. Kya hai na,hospital se aayi hu,so,you know,bacche ko agar INFECTION hogayi,toh problem hosakti hai." Riddhima replied,as she gave a sad smile to the baby.

Riddhima again turned towards Daadi and apologised deeply and explained her situation of not being present in the Naamkaran Ceremony. Daadi understood her problem and smiled,saying, "Sab kuch thik hojayega. Chinta mat kar."

Vansh was waiting for Riddhima to speak up. He could feel that she was hurt beyond limits. As she excused herself to leave,she was stopped by Vansh. By his mere touch,she could deduce that he wanted to talk.

"Riddhima.. tum.." Vansh couldnt continue when Riddhima slowly replied,

"Yahaan nahi,Vansh.. Kamre mein baat karte hai!!"

And she left the hall.

She stood facing the moon,as she leaned on the big window frame. Sipping on her espresso,she thought about her life,starting from the beginning till now. She was grateful for the fact that she has been blessed with a family which she craved for,and about Love.. Well,she is trying to figure it out.

"Vansh Rai Singhania kabse chup baithne laga?" Riddhima spoke,feeling his presence behind her.

He was surprised by her sensing powers. He went near her and stood by her side. She knew that he wanted to speak but words were not coming out from his mouth.

"Kuch kehna hai tumhe Vansh?" She asked casually.

He looked at her and tried to form a sentence. He very well knew the reason behind her behaviour and he also knew she is right,from her side.

"Jaldi karo Vansh!! Mujhe bohut kaam hai.. Ek patient ka file check karna hai aur ek video conference bhi attend karni hai.. So,please make it quick!!" Riddhima reminded him and turned to check her phone for any updates on her patients,when she felt a tug on her hand.

"I am sorry,Riddhima.." Vansh apologised,finally.

She closed her eyes tightly,as tears trickled down her doe shaped eyes. That was the last thing she would ever want to hear but some situations force you to take harsh decisions.

She wiped her tears and turned around to see Vansh,who was looking at her with hope and heartfelt apologies in his eyes.

"Sorry kyun??" She asked,looking surprised.

"Woh mujhe tumhe include karna chahiye thha humari family discussions mein jab hum Ishaani ke hone wale bacche ke naam ki baat kar rahe thhe!!" He replied.

"Vansh!!! (heaving a sigh) Kam se kam tum jab khud decisions lete ho,unmein family ko include mat karo.. Tumne hi kaha thha na Ishaani se ki uske honewale baccho ke naam soch liye tumne... Ladki huyi toh Sakshi aur ladka hua toh Aditya Rai Singhania...Kahaa thha na tumne??? Phir???? Jinki koi galti nahi hai,unko khamakha apne maamlo mein mat ghaseeto!!" Riddhima replied,reminding him the facts.

"Little gestures and things matter a lot. They either give you happiness or pain. Tumne toh kuch na karke hi hurt kardia mujhe..(she started explaining her side) I am your wife,Vansh.. Iss ghar ki badi bahu hoon main... Humesha main hi kyun sahu sabke atyachaar? Tum jab kuch din pehle business trip keliye gaye huye thhe,tumhare peett piche Aryan ne mere saath battameezi karne ki koshish ki,Chachi aur Ishaani ne kitni buri baatein sunayi mere anaath hone pe,mere khoon,khaandaan ke baare mein!! Kya main itni buri hoon ki sabki aakhon ka kaata ban gayi hu??? Tumne bhi nahi pucha mujhse ki main kaisi hu,kya kar rahi hu!!! Ek sirf Daadi aur Siya hi hai jo meri genuinely fikar karti hai..

Main yeh nahi kehrahi ki tum har baat discuss karo mere saath,but atleast ek baar poochke dekh sakte thhe ki bacche keliye koi naam socha hai kya??? Aditya jitna tumhara bhanja hai,utna mera bhi hai.. Yeh jo rishte hai na,mujhe pehli baar naseeb horahe hai,Vansh.. Mujh jaise anath keliye aise har ek rishte bohut keemti aur anmol hote hai... Sabse unke opinions le liye thhe,par mera??? Oh right!!! Main toh tumhari "HUMARI FAMILY" mein hu hi nahi,right?"

Vansh closed his eyes tightly and let the tears trickle down. Riddhima bared her heart out infront of him today and whatever she said,was right. Every word hit him really hard.

Whereas,Riddhima felt light after speaking out. She could feel that Vansh was feeling guilty,but,she needed to do this. To make him realise the truth of her presence in their lives.

"Ab jo hogaya,so hogaya. Mujhe ab iss baare mein aur koi behes nahi karni hai.. Mujhe apni baat tumhare saamne rakhni thhi,maine rakh di.. Tum so jao,Vansh. Main apni kaam khatam karke so jaungi. Goodnight." Saying this,Riddhima went towards the study table and started doing her work,whereas Vansh laid down on his side of the bed,chalking out plans as to how to win his wife's love and trust back.

Riddhima finished her work after two hours. She arranged everything in her bag and turned to go to sleep when she saw Vansh sleeping. Lines of worry and dried tear stains were etched on his face. Her heart pained seeing her man like this. Maybe,Vansh understood her pain,she thought.

She laid down on her side of the bed and carressed his face ever so softly.

"I love you a lot,Vansh. Tum mujhe humesha apne orh paoge. I know,kahi na kahi tum bhi hurt huye ho and i am sorry for that,par main bhi kya karti!! Main bhi toh hurt huyi hu na,aur main aasha karti hu ki tumhe meri dard ka ehsaas hoga aur meri kahi huyi baat ko samjhoge.." She spoke in a low voice and held his hands near her heart and dozed off to sleep.

Vansh slightly opened his eyes to see his love near him. He carressed her face and pecked her forehead and made a silent promise to set everything right,and also to make sure she receives equal amount of respect everyone else receives.

*The End*.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is important

he never tried this 

Like he knows none in the house likes Ridhima other than Dadi and Sia 

So he should have talked to Ishani about this long back 

may be in future let's see how things turn out 

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That was beautifully written Anika

Need such moments in the show also

they have nvr shown both discuss life like a normal couple and yet they say they love each other

hope they explore this side else how would they bring junoon to a different level for each other😉

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful Anika👏👏

Something as important as this was never addressed, love you for writing this one❤️❤️

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written dear 

even_odds thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was so beautifully written. ❤️

I feel Vansh should try doing this once. Especially the way Ishani behaves with Riddhima. Maybe he will someday. Till that day, these fanfictions are our only relief. 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

This was so needed. Proper communication. 

I could feel her pain, 😢