Riddhima OS: Only For You. (Complete)

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Wrote something on the context of today's episode. Just watched it for Vansh's flashback scenes with Ishaani. That's it. Enjoy.

Riddhima sat on the big rock,facing the sea. Her face devoid of emotions. She thought about her,before and after getting to Vansh Rai Singhania.. Though they started on a sour note,as the days passed,they took baby steps towards their marriage to turn it into a happy one.

It was when the tragedy struck,when Siya went into coma and the truth her being the spy came infront. She still remembered that ill fated day when he and Kabir had a face off and he preferred to fall off from the cliff,rather than getting shot by Kabir. His painful smile was still etched in her mind and it gave her immense pain when he uttered those words, "Tere Ishq Mein Marjawan."

That's when she felt how much he loved her a lot. She lost a gem who loved her,truly and deeply,gifted her family whom she can call her as her own and what not. He was believer of actions speaks louder than words and he proved it.

Now here,she is.. Sitting and sulking,as his widow,missing him to death. Praying to her Bappa to take her away to her Vansh. That day,she cried her heart out,holding his favorite navy blue shirt,inhaling his special cologne which he used,trying to feel him in every breath,trying to feel his touch,etc.

She is missing Vansh a lot,these days. She only mustered the courage to tell about her reality to Daadi. The matriarch was so furious,even slapped her favorite,but when she revealed the whole truth of why Kabir sent her to marry Vansh and whatever he is doing now,she melted down and forgave her.

Daadi took her in a warm hug and made her believe that she will win this battle,for Vansh and this family.

Riddhima's heart was overboard with pain. She couldn't take the pressure and she screamed her heart out. To relieve her from this agony. This pain was not going to allow her to live. 

"Jaane kahaan se aaya hoon,

Kya jaane main kaun hoon,

Koi yeh samjhaye mujhe,

Kaise main yeh gham sahu??"

"Kyun???? Kyun tum mujhe chhor ke chale gaye Vansh??? Akele jeene ki saza de gaye mujhe!!  Main gunehgaar hu tumhara,tum saza de do mujhe.. Aisa jeena gavaara nahi hai mujhe.. Dum ghutta hai mera uss ghar mein tumhare bina.. Sabki nafrat phir bhi seh lungi,par yeh akelepan nahi saha jaata... Tumne meri aadatein itni bigar di hai,ki,tumhare bagaer raha nahi jaraha hai hai..

(rubbing her tears)

Kabir ne dhamki di hai ki agar maine usse shaadi nahi ki agle chhe ghanto mein,toh woh Ishaani aur uske aanewale bacche ko maar dega.. Siya aur Aryan ki jaan bhi khatre mein hai... Ishaani ko chaaku ke noukh pe rakkha thha... Tumhari behen ko,jiske aane waale bacche keliye tumne itna sapna dekha thha.. Yeh khilone khareedo ge,woh karoge,alag se room banwaoge,pink aur blue toys rakhwaaoge... Tumne toh baccho ke naam bhi soch rakkhe thhe. Beti huyi toh Saakshi Rai Singhania aur beta hua toh Aditya Rai Singhania.. Tumhari chehre ki woh hasi,woh khushi aaj bhi mere aakhon ke saamne aati hai.. Issi liye mujhe maanna parha.. Ghar mein sab mujhe nafrat bhari nazro se dekh rahe thhe... Tum mujhe apne paas bula lo,Vansh.. Mujhse aur saha nahi jaraha hai... Bardasht ke bahaar hogaya hai sab!!!"

"Phirse andhere chha gaye,

Koi ujaale ki kiran,

Kal raaho mein phool thhe,

Ab hai kaato ki chubhann.."

She got up and ran towards the roaring waves that crashed against the big rocks. She was continuously crying with the pain in her heart,overpowering her mind.

As the cold water hit her body,she felt a strange calmness inside her. Soft smile etched on her face,as she felt a ray of light on her,where she saw her Vansh,looking handsome as ever in white shirt,forwarding his hand towards her. 

"Tum dil se bulao aur main na aao,yeh kabhi hua hai,SWEETHEART??"

"I MISS YOU!!"

"I KNOW!!"

She was so happy to see him,that,without thinking twice,she kept her hand over his and walked along with him,until she didnt feel any surface beneath her legs. 

She was drowning and crying for help,as she didnt feel Vansh beside her. She again became lonely.

Aangre and Ishaani followed her car and reached the sea beach,when they saw her drowning in the rough waves. 

Aangre ran fast and jumped in the sea,and somehow saved his Bhabhi. She was the only one after ,Vansh,who considered him as family,truly.

She was continuously crying and wriggling in Ishaani's hold,when she slapped her tightly,to bring her into senses.

"Kya karne jarahi thhi tum,Riddhima??? Paagal hogayi thhi kya?" Ishaani screamed.

"Haan!! Paagal hogayi hu!!! Main jeena nahi chahti!!! Mujhe Vansh ke paas jaana hai!!" Riddhima replied in tears.

"Bhai ke paas jaane se aap kya Bhai ka adhura maqsad pura kar payengi??? Kabir se har uss hisaab aur bure karm ka badla le payengi??? Bhai ke maut ka badla le paayengi aap??? Boliye Bhabhi!!" Aangre asked,softly.

Suddenly,Ishaani broke down into tears and hugged Riddhima tightly. Riddhima and Aangre were shocked to see her have this change of heart.

"Tumne jo kiya,uska reason nahi jaanna mujhe,but tum meri aur baki sabki jaan bachane keliye uss Kabir se shaadi karne jarahi ho,yeh main hargiz nahi hone dungi.. Bhai ki parchayi ho tum,Riddhima.. Bhai nahi rahe,par hum tumhe khona nahi chahte hai.." Ishaani replied softly.

"Thank you so much,Ishaani aur Aangre. Mujhpe trust karne keliye.. Mujhe uss Kabir ko usski asli jagah dikhani hai.. Usse usike khel mein maat deni hai.. Humare Vansh ko chheenke bohut bada khatra morh liya hai usne.. Ab nahi!!! Ab hum baazi paltenge.. Waqt agaya hai RaiSinghanias' ke waar karne ka.." Riddhima smiles evilly and joined hands with Ishaani and Aangre.

Meanwhile,Vansh's soul stood there,looking at them with a proud smile,seeing their unity and strength,saying,

"INTERESTING.. VERY INTERESTING...".

The End.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Itna sad 😥 😢 🥺

Amazing 

satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It gave me immense happiness but the last sentence broke my heart 

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it !!! 

This was the best time to make Ishani-Angre-Riddhima in a team.

I was sooo looking forward to this. 

But this CV' 😡😡😡😡😡

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awwww that was so beautiful Anika ❤️😭

Ridz-IshAngre ki team kabse dekhni thi mujje

Vansh, the last scene😭

I was waiting for an OS from your end 😆

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow! that was emotional!

at least ab ishani and Angre hai Riddhu ki saath

Very nice OS 👏

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That was sooo emotional😭

I loved it😳🤗

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wait you actually killed Vansh why?😭 But nice OS dear keep it up. I want a second part pull Ekku yaar and bring Vansh back. I demand second part.

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Made me emotional. Loved it

the-havelgirl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So emotional 😭

Loved it♥️♥️