Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 57 

The cat is out of the bag!! 😆

Maan just got the shock of his life which renders him speechless 

So this lie was started by sameera 😡

Geet just believed what her sister told her which is understandable 

Poor maan is the victim 

Disappointed that he did not clear the air & tell geet the truth . 

Thank you 

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part – 58

That night Maan doesn’t come to the OH… .Or not even go home…

Maan decides to stay at their office guest house instead.. .

He needs to keep away from this girl who is driving him crazy, she doesn’t know what her friendship has cost him!! It has shattered his heart to pieces, he has to stay away from such a friendship which is giving him nothing but pain…

It’s not new for him to stay there, he occasionally stats there when there is some important work… he calls Adi and Sasha here to work full time…

But it’s the first time after marriage he is staying here…

He needed to be left alone to come to terms with the reality and find a way out of this problem without further damage to his poor heart…

Maan keeps thinking and thinking the whole night…

Maan is shocked to know about her revelation …He decides it’s better for her to keep believing whatever she misunderstood ..

The only thing that keeps bothering him is the fact that Geet is already in love with someone else….

Maan is second to none and he wants to be the first choice always ….

Geet’s first choice is definitely not Maan … it could never be reversed no matter what happens between them in the future ….

Maan would have loved to be her first love as Dadima put it in the beginning…

But that’s not the truth, Maan believes in the truth… no matter what truth only triumphs….

He has to accept the truth and move on, if he wants to put an end to his sufferings…

he is not someone who keeps blaming the past, he believes to find solutions for the future…

Maan can’t totally blame Geet for whatever happened with him, so she believed in some stupid rumor and agreed to marry him… she never had any idea that Maan will have any kind of romantic interest in her, or even any other girl for that matter….

That is in a way good for Maan, for he can keep his love story to himself and save his pride to some extent….

He has successfully kept his emotions under control for all these years, but Geet made him slip from his determination…

They say it’s better to fail in love than to not having experienced the feeling of love….

But for Maan it was easier when he had not tasted the bitter sweet experience of falling in love with someone head over heels, that too, at his age….

It takes no time to fall in love with someone, but it takes ages to reverse it… it’s like a one-way path, there is no coming back, it’s just that you could stay at the same place where you are and let the other person move on….

That’s what he has to do….

He has to let her go and live her life as she wishes….

For the time being he has to be content with being her boss… Geet definitely considers him her boss, she has taken her job really seriously…

He has to learn to keep this relationship strictly professional, and be a gentleman supporting his lady in whatever way she wants…

She might not be involved in this in any way, but the fact that he loves her remains the same irrespective of whatever her feelings might be…. Haina?

That’s the beauty of true love, you keep loving even after you know that the person you love doesn’t love you….

Maan decides to be a strict professional and just let her do this project, which is her first one… there is no denying the fact that Geet is also a thorough professional and is working very hard on this project…

No matter what, her hard work and perseverance has to be respected…

Maan is all set to don the Boss’s hat with elan…. He gets to enjoy being her boss at least…

He won’t miss that too, though there is no romantic angle, there is no dearth for fantasy when Geet is around…

Geet doesn’t know that Maan has another secret hideout…

She keeps waiting for him very long and falls asleep in the wee hours of the night…

Whenever Maan makes such disappearances Geet is worried… she can’t even call and confirm that he is fine…

She called Adi but even Adi didn’t know that he has gone to the guesthouse….

Geet was so worried…

Next morning….

Maan came back to KC getting ready at the guest house itself…

Geet goes to KC still uncertain about Maan’s whereabouts…

She is so happy to see him at his cabin ..

Geet: aap yahi sogaye?

Why does that bother her?

Maan ignores her question…

Maan: call Adi

He can call him on the intercom…..

Geet moves forward and Maan is shocked…

She then reaches the intercom and calls Adi..

Geet: Maan sir is calling you

Geet then stares at him angrily and goes back to her desk….

The whole day the cold war continues…

Maan deliberately sends her with the driver and comes home even before them…

Geet doesn’t understand what it’s all about….

Geet waits at the OH for him to come…

Maan comes thinking that she should be asleep… the lights are off…

As Maan opens the door and the lights switch on automatically…

Its Geet… why is she still awake?

Geet: I’m going to the hostel, I’ve made the arrangements

Maan finds her things packed…

Maan is shocked…

Maan: what?

Geet: at least I should have the courtesy to tell you where I’m going

Maan: you are not going anywhere

Geet: you don’t like it

Geet: I don’t know, you don’t like anything, you don’t like me, I can’t stay where I’m this much hated

Geet: I can understand everything, I am not a kid

Maan thinks… no you don’t understand anything and yes, you are a kid…

Maan: if you have any problem with me, I can go to the guesthouse itself

Geet: see, that’s my problem, why are you doing this?

Maan: doing what?

Geet: this is your house, I should be the one leaving

Maan gets angry and moves closer to warn her…

Maan: koi kahin nahi jaa raha hai, samjhi tum?

Maan takes her things and puts them back in the cupboards…

Geet: who are you to stop me?

Geet tries to stop him…

Maan holds her hands and pulls her closer…

Maan: you know the answer better, you are the reason for all my problems

Maan looks into her eyes… she may not love him like he does, but he can’t stop himself from loving her…

She is also hurt, but why?

Her eyes try to convey something… what is it? They reflect her true feelings… and they are more clear than her words or actions…

They have a thousand expectations from him… they want all his attention back .. they want all that love and care back….

Maan: what do you want Geet?

Geet: I want

Geet stumbles…

Maan: haan Geet bolo

Geet: I want my old friend back, only he has the rights to stop me

Maan is confused…

Geet: the one who forgives my mistakes, the one who truly appreciated my good work, the one who was happy to see my success, and not this Dusht Danav who considers me a good for nothing

Maan looks at her astonished…

She thinks he is really a saint without any kind of emotions?

She wants him to remain unaffected by whatever she does…

Geet continues… there is more????

Geet: I want to see you happy

Wow Geet, you want me to smile even after you keep shooting arrows on my poor heart, I don’t have a steel heart like everyone thinks…

Geet: I don’t want to stay if you have any problem

Maan: problem?

Maan keeps thinking that if there is an end to these problems or not?

Geet: what did I do?

Maan: what did you not do?

Maan keeps watching her and is lost himself in her beautiful eyes that never fear to express their fondness for him…

Geet: what?

Maan doesn’t want any disturbance…

Maan: sshh chuk bilkul chup

Geet: what’s your problem?

Maan gets annoyed…

Maan: can’t you stop talking and let me be at peace?

Geet: that’s the problem?

Geet takes it literally…

Geet: you hate me for that?

Maan: Geeeet

Geet: see, you are always angry with me

Maan: I don’t have any problem with you, it’s all about me, fine?

Geet: pacca?

Maan: haan

Geet realizes that Maan is holding her very close…

She steps back.. Maan let’s her go…

Maan wonders how she manages to turn him crazy every time in a different manner…

She has the power to vanish his anger, no matter how huge it could be and she only has the power to heal the wound that she has herself caused….

waterlotus.19 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part 57 - My Takeaways!

Just one word for this update...

Splendid...

Maan and Geet's convo is love... ❤️❤️

Can't express better!!

Thanks for giving us such good conversations!!

Liked how she said Maan had turned into Dusht Daanav mode!!

Keep writing!!

And thank you for the regular PMs...

Yayyy!! I replied first..!!! 😃

Eager for reading more.... as always!!

Edited by waterlotus.19 - 3 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm

Part 58

sad update.... feeling for Maan

what he expected and what is happening is vastly different

Geet fails to see how much she has hurt Maan

well Maan cannot blame her

these rumors have ruined this life

Maan introspects and decides to be a boss to Geet

he will always love her but knows she is not his.

Geet has not realised that she needs Maan around

he stopped her from leaving

she cannot see him tensed

update soon

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

poor maan is in very bad situation with geet's presence in his life.

how can geet demand normal behavior from maan after rejecting him n not listening his side 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She really has no problem in telling him off does she.  She really thinks maan hates her.  Can she not see what he is feeling. Poor guy till now was Hapoy not loving anyone and now that he has fallen see what happened. All to a girl who does not think of him like 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 58 

Superb update 

Maan is trying his best to avoid geet 

But of course she is making it extremely difficult b/c she misses his attention but does not understand why ?? 

She wants maan to be her bestie but he wants her heart which she thinks belongs to dev but I think somewhere during this mishap if a marriage she has alreadly list her heart to maan but has not realized it. 

Wishing maan had cleared the air about her misconception but he chose not to. 

Their silent eye lock conversation was intense & enjoyable 

Liking their proximity to each other . ❤️

Hoping for more close encounters 

Thank you for pm & update 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Maan really in trouble he can't undo his live neither can express his feeling 

Geet roo disturb seeing him disturb she not aware of her new feeling of her own only thinking way to keep maan happy 

She want to leave but maan stopped her hope everything get clear soon about these rumors 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 58 

Awesome and Fascinating 

Geet still does not realize what she has done 

and Maan now will not tell her 

she is in love with Dev but wants her friend Maan to pamper and give her attention 

well Maan is stuck with her as he loves her so he has to just keep quiet

and give her what she wants out of him until she leaves Maan

leaving him totally shattered 

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part – 59

Next morning….

Maan has finished his breakfast and is ready to go…. Dadi is puzzled by his waiting after that…

Maan doesn’t waste his time at all… he is always on his heels in the morning…

Geet goes with the driver after spending some time with Annie…

So what is he waiting for?

Annie and Geet come to have breakfast…

Geet is surprised that Maan is still there….

Annie understands her bhai better….

Annie: bhai, app Geet ke liye wait kar rahe na? Geet told me about aunty’s project, Geet is too good, haina bhai?

Maan: hàan Annie, everyone liked it

Annie: aap ko pasand nahi hai kya?

Maan: everyone includes me too

Annie laughs…. : Seedhe seedhe bolo na bhai, yahan koi aap ke muh se sunne ke liye taras raha hai

Maan: it’s good, Geet has done a great job

Geet is happy that at last Maan acknowledged her work…

Annie: Geet, jaldhi jao, hum shamko bakhi baat karlenge

Geet: ji didi

Geet is off to change and comes back in a second….

At KC….

Geet is working on the final version of the plan all day…

She needed some place without any disturbance, for Sasha comes to Maan’s cabin every now and then, making Geet go crazy… Geet doesn’t like to see any girl other than herself anywhere near MSK…

That upsets her so much that she can’t concentrate on any other things…

So Geet left Maan’s cabin and went to the conference room…

There she has got a peaceful atmosphere and a lot of space to work…

She keeps calling Adi and Pinky for her aid… Pinky brings her the fuel( snacks and drinks) while Adi helps her with the work…

That’s not possible if she were to stay with Maan…

Maan would definitely not entertain her with food like Pinky but he would have loved to help her out with real work…

Maan didn’t expect her to shift her place so easily to his surprise…

Maan is happy that he can have his cabin back, all for himself, without any unwanted distractions…

Maan can’t deny the fact that his cabin has lost its charm without Geet…

Maan consoles himself that he has finally got what he wants, a safe distance from Geet…

Geet is so involved in her job that she has no time to think about Maan, as if she thinks about him otherwise…

Geet is busy all day…

She has taken into account all the inputs of the Sharmas and trying to fit most of them…

Maan is looking into the Khanna’s new project…

He has the confidence in Geet and so he left the Sharma’s project upon her ….

But he is still the boss…

Geet goes to show the plan to him for his approval…

Geet knocks the door….

Maan: come in

Maan thinks that it must be Sasha…

Geet gets in with the final plan eagerly waiting for Maan’s reviews…

Maan: Sasha, have you got the blue prints?

Geet gets annoyed hearing him address her as Sasha…

Looks like he has forgotten about Geet completely, let alone her being his personal secretary, he doesn’t even remember that Geet still works for him….

Geet: Maan sir, this is your personal secretary, Geet Handa, if you still remember that name?

Maan is pleasantly surprised to see Geet…

He looks up and just keeps looking at her without realizing what she was saying…

Geet gets angry that he didn’t even acknowledge his mistake and say something to please her….

He won’t apologize, he is Maan Singh Khurana, but at least he could say that he was expecting Sasha and so the mistaken identity…

Geet: I’m leaving

Geet turns to go…

Maan suddenly gets up from his seat and stops her…

Maan: rukh jao Geet

Geet: naam toh yaad hai?

Geet turns back and stares him…

Maan can’t help but admire her antics which he was missing the whole day…

Maan: what’s the matter Geet?

Geet: why do you even care to ask? You carry on with your work, I’ll go and ask Adi sir itself, at least he respects my work, he doesn’t think that I’m less capable than others like you

Maan thinks that he should send Adi to the site work from tomorrow so that Geet won’t have any other choice other than himself, Geet would surely not go to Sasha….

Maan: Adi? Adi has a lot of work to do and he is not your assistant, samjhe tum?

Why don’t you understand Geet?

Maan is here to help you all the time, he has got no better job than to help you…

She wanted her old boss back, here he is and she can’t recognize him….

Geet: iss office mein mera do hi friends hai, aur uss mein bhi aapko problem hai?

Maan: where were you all day Geet? What were you doing? My personal secretary should have been here with me for your kind information

Geet: so you remember that your secretary is missing only after seeing me? You never bothered to find out until now

Maan is speechless, only this girl can make him shut his mouth like this…

Maan wonders if there is anyway to stop this girl…. No, there seems no escape, he is helplessly trapped….

Geet looks at him puzzled… why isn’t he responding?

Maybe he doesn’t want to talk to her…. Then why did he stop her?

Geet: what do you want me to do?

Geet questions him angrily…

Maan tries to remember why he called her as she is acting as if Maan had only called her…

Then he realizes that she is the one who came to see him…

Maan: what do you mean?

Geet: you don’t have any interest in my plan, and you won’t even let me work with others, then what should I do? Leave the job and run away like a cry baby? Is that what you want?

Maan is shocked to hear that… he can’t believe what she is talking…

Geet continues as usual as Maan has not yet learnt the art of conversing with her…

Geet: if you have any idea like that, just forget it, I’m not a quitter, no matter how hard you try to stop me, you won’t be able to stop me, I’m here to prove myself and will definitely show you who I’m

Maan: have you finished?

Geet pauses….

Maan: now just tell me why you came to meet me actually?

Geet then looks at the plan in her hand…

Maan: what is that?

Geet: nothing, I’ll show it to aunty itself

Geet is about to leave… Maan shouts…

Maan: Geeeeet

Geet stops and Maan himself takes the files from her hand forcefully…

Maan sits and starts looking at the file while Geet stands there and keeps staring him…

Maan: you can take your seat, and continue staring me with your big eyes

Maan says without even taking his eyes off the file…

He knows her so well that he doesn’t have to look into her face to read her expressions…

Geet sits quietly as she is happy that finally Maan is having a look at her revised plan at least…

He didn’t care to see her plans, which she toiled day and night in front of him to get ready for the first time,while he was only interested in Sasha’s…

Geet was expecting him to at least have a look at it just for formalities, but he didn’t which is why she is mad at him…

This time she herself has brought it to him to see and give his feedbacks….

She really wants to know his views, she believes that he is successful because of his capabilities of being the best… she wants to learn a lot from him as she wants to emulate his success… she is also here to win and make a successful career just like him…

She likes how Maan doesn’t discriminate between male and female, Maan gives Sasha her due respect for her work and he doesn’t have any male ego like her family members who always put their ladies down in front of everyone… they never appreciate their ladies for fear of losing their upper hand…

Geet just wants Maan to appreciate her work too…

Though everyone praised her, Geet is only concerned about Maan’s opinions… nothing else matters to her…

Geet keeps looking at him like the contestants of a reality show looking at the judges…

Her happiness lies in his acknowledgement… though she is working hard just to establish herself, she has always gone that extra mile to keep up with Maan’s standards… she has learnt a lot about him in these few days that now she knows what it takes to get MSK’s approval…

Geet is used to his appreciation and backing, her expectations have only grown up with every passing day, so much that now she won’t accept anything less…

Maan on the other hand is trying to withdraw… he wants to maintain a safe distance form Geet so that it would be easier to part ways later…

Maan has unknowingly let himself too far into this relationship that he is finding it hard to retreat…

Now his ego won’t let him accept the truth while his mind still keeps wavering whenever he sees Geet….

It’s a struggle between his wounded self-esteem and his unstoppable desires…