Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RaarA

I want to do the same. But I want an update

Hey dear, I can understand ur curiosity! And even I am feeling upset cozz I don't like to leave my stories incomplete..after returning from vacation I wasn't feeling well! After consulting a doctor I came to know that I am pregnant...and u can guess, my cell and laptop were abruptly snatched away from me😭due to some health issues! I am really really sorry and will try to update fast and long one! Pakka .. I promise I will complete this story by January end

RaarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

Hey dear, I can understand ur curiosity! And even I am feeling upset cozz I don't like to leave my stories incomplete..after returning from vacation I wasn't feeling well! After consulting a doctor I came to know that I am pregnant...and u can guess, my cell and laptop were abruptly snatched away from me😭due to some health issues! I am really really sorry and will try to update fast and long one! Pakka .. I promise I will complete this story by January end

Oh my god.

Di many many congratulations. I am really very happy for y. Take care. I mean take extra care. And ofcourse try to update fast.

Once again congratulations.

Good luck. My mom says taking care of a kid is not a child's play.

Love you

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey congratulations & take your time with the story we can wait x

nushhkiee thumbnail

Oh my god.

Di many many congratulations. I am really very happy for y. Take care. I mean take extra care. And ofcourse try to update fast.

Once again congratulations.

Good luck. My mom says taking care of a kid is not a child's play.

Love you

Thanks for understanding dear 💘

nushhkiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

hey congratulations & take your time with the story we can wait x

Thank you ☺️💗

La24eg thumbnail

I want to do the same. But I want an update

same hear if she doesn't update I'll go crazy🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣

Update soon or this is what my face will look like for the rest of the year🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

La24eg thumbnail

🤣Hey dear, I can understand ur curiosity! And even I am feeling upset cozz I don't like to leave my stories incomplete..after returning from vacation I wasn't feeling well! After consulting a doctor I came to know that I am pregnant...and u can guess, my cell and laptop were abruptly snatched away from me😭due to some health issues! I am really really sorry and will try to update fast and long one! Pakka .. I promise I will complete this story by January end

Ooh congratulations sweetheart 💖💜💜💞💞💞 🤗 I think the laptop alsO needs a break your over working it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

nushhkiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: La24eg

Ooh congratulations sweetheart 💖💜💜💞💞💞 🤗 I think the laptop alsO needs a break your over working it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you darling 💖

nushhkiee thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
nushhkiee thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.