The Charm of Red Dupatta - KZK PreRish AnuLika FF

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

It is the first work in my writing journey. I already published it in another website. Now, I am releasing here. If you have seen the show Kasautii Zindagii Kay, you know that show itself a chaotic one.

So, I thought of making the negative characters of the show into a positive one and dumb positive ones into some brave ones.

Yeah, It's one of the weirdest experiments by me.

I hope you just like the Fan-Fictions.

1. The beginning of Romantic Tale

The story starts with the introduction of Prerna and her younger sister Komolika. Prerna is responsible, witty and selfless, but Komolika is intelligent, clever and overprotective of her sister Prerna. They are to complete their final year of their college. The sisters are sharing a special bond of friendship.

Bajaj Mansion is shown. Rishabh Bajaj is introduced as the most successful businessman and the owner of Bajaj Enterprises. Rishabh is a young, responsible and a selfless boy and moreover, he is called the desirable man. Though he is successful in his business, his quest for knowledge is not reduced. He joined college to study Hotel Management. His family consists of Maya Bajaj (Rishabh's mom) and Soniya (Rishabh's grandma) and Kuki (Rishabh's sister)

[Unlike the original version, Rishabh is a dynamic youngster. Maya and Siniya are the imaginary characters. The relationship between Kuki and Rishabh is modified here.]

At the evening time, Prerna and Komolika is about to leave the college. The college students are gathered to the football ground and encouraging a guy. Prerna and Komo go to the ground. They are encouraging Rishabh who is playing football and they even know Rishabh is good in football. Prerna asks Komolika whether he is the successful businessman. Komo nods. Prerna asks why is he spending time in those things. Komolika says, "It is his simplicity. Maybe He wants to run behind his passion rather than money." Prerna asks her to be quite. Komolika kids Prerna and says, "You're getting angry when I speak about Mr.Rishab and you have some feelings for him ". Prerna is about to take Komolika from there. Wind blows. Prerna's red dupatta falls on Rishabh and he hits a goal. Audience got excited and carry him on their hands. Rishabh leaves them and give the dupatta to Prerna as he saw Pre is searching her dupatta. Prerna and Rishabh share a eyelock. Tum hi ho song plays.

Rishabh leaves from there and he thinks about Prerna. 

He is confused about his feelings for Prerna. He thought that he never fall in love. He says his problem to Kuki. Kuki kids him. She says, "I will meet my bhabhi soon it seems. I am happy that you get your soulmate." Prerna and Rishabh reminisces the red dupatta. Kasauti song plays. Rishabh resolves to befriend Prerna.

Basu's mansion is shown. Anurag is introduced as a drunkard as he is in despair over his breakup.

Mohini tries her best to cure Anurag. But in vain. Anurag is a handsome, attractive and carefree young lad, but actually a psychopath who wants everything to be done in his wish. Nivedita, Tapur and Rakhi are Anurag's sister and they are doctors. Nivedita could not bear to see her brother's condition. Many of the girls rejected Anurag because of his aggressive behavior. Nivedita resolves to find a bride for Anurag within 15 days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice start.  good tip would be to clearly sepearate what the character says & the scene but good start. 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

An interesting concept and more interesting characters.... Looks like Komolika's character  will get some justification in this fic....nice.... A different approach to Rishabh's character.... Will have to see how he'll be here as a young man...  PreRish are about to become friends....looking forward to that.... Hope Nivi's choice of bride is not Prerna here...Let's see what's gonna happen....waiting to read more.... Do continue soon... And best wishes for your first writing attempt.... 👍💕

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Gooddd

Wanna see new vision

Sshesha thumbnail

Thankyou so much

Edited by InsaneSoul08 - 3 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

Thankyou so much @PeacefulMind

Sshesha thumbnail

Thankyou. Ok, I'll take care of that @oa2019

Sshesha thumbnail

Sshesha thumbnail

Sshesha thumbnail

Chapter 2 - The Encounter                 

Clarification: Aamna Sharif is the Komolika in my FF

Scene 1

Anurag is working out hyperactively in gym. He expresses his depression and anger in his face. 

Gym Trainer - "Sir, are you fine? You should not workout heavy. You must take some breaks in workouts. "

Anurag shouts - "I know what to do. Its not your work to disturb me. Just move away".

As the gym trainer knows his story as he is family friend, he doesn't get angry. After his workout,

Gym Trainer - "Sir, Just now you have completed your workout and you're extremely tired of workout. Please take some rest and then you can leave."

Anurag - "No need."

Gym Trainer -  "Shall I drop to you home?"

Anurag shouts - "Can't you just mind your business?"

Without waiting for his reply, he takes his bike. He drives his bike fast. Soon, he hits a car and he feel down and start bleeding.

Scene 2

Prerna is in library. She is taking references for her further project. She seems literally bored. Kuki came there as her friend called her. Unfortunately, her friend can't accompany her. Kuki feels lazy to leave the library. So, Kuki took a story book and sat near Prerna. Prerna dreams about Rishabh. She reminsces their eyelock. Kuki notices her. Kuki speak to Prerna. Without clear introduction, they start their friendship by speaking their own life stories. They both hug each other and left the library.

Scene 3

Anurag was bleeding profusely. Komolika came out of the car. Actually its a taxi. 

Komolika - "Oh my god, why can't he come slowly? God know what is the urgency for these rash driving boys?"

Komolika tied her Red dupatta in Anurag's wound. Anurag didn't see her face but like her voice

Komolika messages Prerna that she is in hospital. Anurag manages to see her eyes but he didn't see her clearly. Anurag feels that he feels a special feeling for her and he is attracted towards her eyes.

Komolika looks at his face signs that he was extremely tired. She made him drink some water. She looks at his tall,  well built body and a attractive stubble with stylish attire and thinks, "He must be one of the spoilt rich brats who concentrate to impress girls. But I could see some deep sorrow in his eyes and also doubt that he must not be the typical rich brats."  

Scene 4

Anurag gets admitted to hospital. Komolika calls the Basus. Komolika got a urgent call from her friend so she left the hospital.

Prerna came to hospital and Basus too reached there. The receptionist said that Prerna admitted Anurag there.

[Accidentally, Komolika gives Prerna's visiting card to the receptionist for registration. Even in registration form, they filled based in the details they known]

Nivedita thanks Prerna. Prerna manages to tell Komolika admitted him in hospital but in vain. The doctor says Anurag is alright and it is just a small accident. Anurag thanks Prerna. Prerna smiles and leaves the hospital. Nivedita, Tapur and Rakhi are impressed by Prerna's act.

Scene 5

After a day, Anurag returns home. He didn't drink or behaves arrogant. He was impressed by Prerna's (Actually Komolika) eyes and helping tendency. He is determined to secure a job and resolves to stand in his own foot and to forget his past incidents. Nivedita gets happy for seeing a positive change in Anurag. Anurag goes to his room and he holds the red dupatta and reminsces Prerna (Actually its Komolika). Anurag says to himself that he should marry Prerna by proposing his love and determines to care her. 

Scene 6

Komolika was thinking of Anurag's deep eyes and wondering what sorrows that eyes hold. She wonder why was she attracted to him. Prerna comes and stand in front of her. Komolika didn't notice her. Prerna understood that she was day-dreaming about someone. Prerna pats her. Komolika come to the real world.

Komolika - "Prerna..."

Prerna - "I was standing here for 5 minutes. But you were sitting like a toy. What made you think so intensely?"

Komolika - "His eyes..."

Prerna - "What eyes.."

Komolika - "Nothing Prerna..."

Prerna - "Can't you share anything to your sister?"

Komolika - "Prerna, its Anurag's eyes."

Prerna - "That boy who met with an accident."

Komolika - "Yeah, Prerna. I don't know why I am thinking about him. Also I think I am falling for him."