🎉🎉 [To a day keeping the apples away] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANI 🎉🎉

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

*scene hospital* 

*Sam enters hospital*

Doctor Manisha: SAM! what are you doing here?

Sam: I came to pay my traffic fine. πŸ˜€

Doctor Manisha: eh what? πŸ€”

Sam: Of course not, I came here because I am sick smiley22 

Doctor Manisha: what happened? 

Sam: Since last time me and Tanu did the chamber of secrets show, all I can dream is of someone turning chana turning into hummus. πŸ₯Ί

Doctor Manisha: You should just do a anti blender hawan and everything will be alright πŸ˜Ž

Sam: I will be forever grateful to you my lord. πŸ˜š

*Sam leaves  * 

*Appy enters doctors room*

Doctor Manisha: What is happening today. why are all my friends in hospital today? 

Appy: ... Akash bhai..

Doctor Manisha: Hein?? πŸ₯΄What happened?

Appy: Akash bhai kya batau I met Manisha on the way and she told to go to Tanu

Doctor Manisha: I need a break 

Appy: Haan le lo na Parm kisne rokha hai

Doctor Manisha : 

I have a solution for you Pari. 

Appy: I AM APPY not Pari

Doctor Manisha: AND I AM MANISHA

Appy: OOOOO I GET YOU. YOU ARE MANISHAAA. I met Tanu on the way and Akash bhai isnt here😎

Now I am seeing everything clearly. 

Now I am going.. byesmiley41

*Appy leaves*

*Leena enters* 

Doctor Manisha: LEENAAAA smiley3

Leena: Heynurag! 

Doctor Manisha: Are you okay? smiley3

Leena: I am fine as of aNowrag, I can't forget Anurag since KZK2 ended. 

Doctor Manisha: I can see that smiley37 I have a solution for you πŸ˜Ž

Leena: Tell me right aNowrag smiley22

Doctor Manisha: You have to think of Naveen babu dance every time you think of Anurag. 

Leena: NOOOOO.. Mani the amazing doc you are. You saved me phew πŸ₯΄ C ya then smiley40

*Leena leaves* 

*Alexia enters* 

Alexia : Aloo Chatttt 

Doctor Manisha: Lexi.. You? 

Alexia: Yes me smiley22

Doctor Manisha: Tell me what happened. 

Alexia: I have only one issue. I cant understand the timezones Tanu is following because of the timezones she switches. smiley22

Doctor Manisha: I know smiley22 everytime I wake up she is sitting there like an owl. 

Alexia: IKR ! She confuses me so much. 

Doctor Manisha: I have a simple solution. Every time you see her online ask her what her who does she like more sleep or food. if she says sleep, its time for her bed. If she says food, its morning time for her πŸ˜Žsmiley37

Alexia: HAWWW WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA smiley16 Okay I will leave now. I need to go feed my chickens.

*Alexia leaves*

*Tanu enters doctors room*

Tanu: Money smiley22

Doctor Mani: What happened to you smiley3

Tanu: Money my sleep is like half and half coffee now.smiley22

Mani: erm can you explain in better words like normal humans?smiley37

Tanu: I sleep half in the night and rest half in the morning. smiley22

Doctor Manisha: No wonder the only face you can make is this :smiley22 smiley37

Tanu: smiley22

Doctor Manisha: I would suggest you use superglue and stick these two sleep timings. πŸ˜Ž

Tanu: I knew you were a genius πŸ˜Ž I am gonna order super glue right now. See ya latersmiley41

*Tanu leaves*

*Nurse Pari comes in* 

Nurse Pari: Doctor Manisha, there is a patient in ICU who needs your urgent attention. 

Doctor Manisha: Oh god! I will be there!

* Manisha goes to ICU* 

Doctor Manisha: Where is the patient? 

SRK : I have a chest pain doctor

Doctor Manisha: OMG SHAHRUKH!!

SRK: No just shahrukh not oh my god shahrukhsmiley37

Doctor Manisha:.. I .. I ..OMG! lemme take care of you. What's the reason for the chest pain?

SRK: Its is because of the heavy weight on my chest. 

Doctor Manisha: OMG what weight? 🀨

SRK: The weight of love I hold for you. 

Doctor Manisha: heinπŸ₯΄

SRK: The weight of love I hold wants to say something to you. 

Doctor Manisha:OH God please dont say anything. I cant see a family breaking up because of me.

SRK: πŸŽΌRuk jaa oo Manisha doctor, 

puchu toh main zara🎼

Doctor Manisha: NOOOO

🎼 chest pain hai ya hai heart pain 

anniversary hai ya hai birthday πŸŽΌ

Doctor Manisha:

SRK: Happy birthday Manishasmiley41

*Appy, Alexia, Leena, Pari, Sam comes in*

All together: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANISHAA!! 

Doctor Manisha: Thank you so much guys!! 

Alexia: where is Tanu.. nvm its prolly her sleep timesmiley37She will wish you whenever she is awake. 

*6 hours later* 

Tanu: IT IS 12:00 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANISHA.. Am I late? 

Appy: smiley22

Doctor Manisha: smiley22

Alexia: smiley22

Leena : smiley22

Pari: smiley22

Sam: smiley22

SRK: smiley22

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Piku_S 

---

Pyaari Manisha smiley31You deserve all the cakes, love, hugs and happiness today. May God shower you with blessings today and always. 

Always keep smiling n be successful in everything you do

Enjoy your day Happy  Birthday  my fellow viewbie! 
Best Wishes & Love

Mamta 

Mannmohanaa

---

Maniiiiismiley31

Wishing you a VERY VERY VERY happy birthday!

It's been only a little while ago that we'd met and it feels like I've known you forever!

You've been my PERFECT guide and sacchi waali dost all along, motivating me, teaching me and clarifying all my doubts smiley36

Kaaafi sarr khaya hai maine and you've been so kind and caring. Never ever complained of my hyperactiveness and freaking out on the smallest of things. You are my GO TO person, chaahe woh kuch bhi hosmiley9

Also, our good old days of organising the Labyrinth contest, I'd made so many blunders and you were always there to handle things.

I just hope we stay like this ALWAYS. smiley31smiley31

*thuthu nazar na lage*

Really love you very much and thanks for everything smiley31

Once again, hope you have a ROLLICKING BIRTHDAY!smiley40smiley40smiley41

Sutapasima

---

ɐΙ₯sΔ±uɐW ʎɐpΙ₯Κ‡ΙΉΔ±α™  ʎddɐH

HΓ₯ΓΎΓΎΒ₯ ßïr†hÐΓ₯Β₯ MΓ₯Γ±Γ―Β§hΓ₯

Have a great day, 

.iridescence.

---

Wishing you a very happy birthday, Manisha! Hope you have a wonderful one. 

May your birthday be filled with love, laughter and many blessings. 

Stay safe!

Cheers,

Daya

Arziya

---

Manisha a very very Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽ, May all your wishes come true and you have a blessed and wonderful year ahead! Lots of Masti and Love πŸ’• 

-Erum

Leprechaun

---

Happy Birthday, Mann!

Have a blast! May the year ahead be a blessed one for you. Stay healthy.

I hope we work together one day! smiley36 and have lots of fun doing so! smiley15 smiley37

Armu4eva

___

Happy Birthday Dear, 

May all your dreams and wishes come true ..

Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring ..

Best wishes on your birthday and the coming year through.. 

Account Suspended | Flower gift, Birthday flowers, Diwali gifts

With best wishes, 

Tanu

Koeli

---

Hello mani bunny... meri 24/7 doctorNi... Tere liye kuch bhi bolun woh kam hai... you have been my greatest strength in real life. I have not seen many people like. You are rare and I am blessed to have you as my soulmate (in a friendly way) you have been there when I hit my worse and stood there through thick and thins... god knew that I needed someone who will pull me up when I am down coz sometimes even the strongest person needs strength. You have been that to me and many more. No matter how much we fight we know that at the end of day we will be there for each other. I have thankful to kzk2 for which I got you and I will keep you with me for my entire life. 

Viswasruti

---

Arshi Png Hd Images - Portable Network Graphics (#668722) - HD Wallpaper &  Backgrounds DownloadDear Manisha Name Card | Birthday cake for daughter, Birthday wishes cake, Happy  birthday cake imagesArshi Png Hd Images - Portable Network Graphics (#668722) - HD Wallpaper &  Backgrounds Download

Happy Birthday Manisha (braveheartdoc) - Page 5 | Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

manisha mani - YouTube

Manisha..... a birthday is a time to celebrate life and be joyful for the chance to be with friends, family, and those who care about us.smiley27

You shine so much brightness and joy into the lives of everyone around you here.smiley31 Thanks for being such an amazing friend to many of us, and I hope that today.... on your birthday, some of that brightness shines right back at you!smiley27

Birthday Manisha

A bouquet of flowers,

A homemade cake,

That special gift,

To a birthday girl!

A smile as a greeting,

And a rainbow as a card.

We hold these gifts

In high regard.

But the greatest gift

I can truly say

Is our love and hugs

On your special day!

Happy Birthday GIFs for Her

It’s time to party and make your birthday as special as you are! I hope your day is fantastic, and the year ahead even better still. Happy birthday Manisha.smiley31

Best Happy Birthday Princess GIFs | Gfycat Flower delivery to Petersburg - Order flowers online - Russia Flora

Alexia_Wilson

Mani πŸ₯° I love you behena..you remember the Viewbie introduction thread...I cherish that thread more than anything...Mani we both belonged to two different fandoms. We both were apprehensive..what to speak..what to say so that the other one isn't offended..how to break the ice..but eventually it happened.. thanks to Chai's awesome names we bonded over our dissatisfaction of it...and slowly we tried to warm up to eachother..yes wasn't a easy thing but we did..and the we have become such close friends now that I know you are there for me like I am there for you. We know that we have different opinions but we also know our friendship is beyond that.

On the occasion of your Birthday I only ask one thing for you and that is happiness

Mani be smiling forever..be bright..never let darkness get hold of you.. I wish you a ver happy Birthday. 

Happy birthday my Aloo Chaat 

From your Maggi

Doppelganger

Many many happy returns of the day Manisha.smiley31 smiley40smiley41Wishing you a great day , a wonderful year and success in everything you dosmiley31Party hard but stay safe smiley40

tufani

Wishing you a happiest birthday Manisha 😍

Many many happy  returns of  the day πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Stay blessed

Stay happy always πŸ€—

Monilivesanupre

day  & night  u work hard to put smile  on others face 

happy  birthday  doctor 

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hari

May God bless good health n luck..happiest birthday!!

Surbhi1995

Happy bday Manisha.Though we never interacted much.But I love reading ur post.U r one hell of sensible and amazing person on this forum (among the rest few).

priya185

Happy birthday Manishasmiley10

Take care

From Priya

Pallawi

Wish u a very very happy birthday Mani πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆ...u r the sweetest and strictest admin and friend....u r a strong headed lady and I love how u r always available for ur friends πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am glad that I joined IF and got a friend like you...wish u all the happiness, love and success πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

Bombaygirl

"Moonlight is fair, but it stays for an hour,Your friendship is fairer and it stays forever.Happy birthday to Doctorji(braveheart)! You are the most brave, honest and sweetest person i have meet on India forum. I wish you a lot of happiness and success in future. You always shine like moon for your friends πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° so keep shining away. Just like your user name you inspire people to be brave and good. Once again a very happy birthday πŸŽ‰"

smiley1

Aurtika

Happy Birthday Manisha. smiley40

Wish you a healthy and prosperous life.. Enjoy your birthday with your close ones.smiley31

Rahuldravidfan

Hi manisha... Wish you many more happppyyy returns of the day dear...smiley31smiley27.. may all your dreams come true... smiley1have always seen you as a great admin handling the ATs in coordination with other admins... Also love the way you give balanced replies in main forums..  smiley1always be the way you are... smiley1

Peacefulmind

Manishasmiley31 lots of love to my shy lovey dovey freind. You are supercool persona, anyone can gel with you. A girl with golden heart, who is emotional and practical same time, head held high with morals, a warrior in life, professional of an angel...

Your presence in my life is equal to not less than an angel... You make me smile  alwaysssss..

You are an inspiration to many of us....

I wish all the precious wishes to you on your birthday that all fairy princess shower your life with love, courage, determination, health, mani ke life maein zyada money hoooo...smiley9

You are very straight forward... Remain like that alwayssssss

Kush raho aur kushiyaan baanto, yahee hai meri duwaaaasmiley31

Leenaaa 

Mani (or money. damn didn't i mention before that's a better nickname i didn't admit until now xD) srsly teri liye kya batau meri jaan?smiley31

KZK forum will always be remembered of our first interactions n roller coaster journey we had losing our sleep din raat scanning n drowning in AT. heyy bhagwannn those were the best fun days ever that i will always cherish the drama shama we went thrusmiley37

I am overwhelmingly blessed to have u in my life supporting me thru ups n downs, thick n thin, u name it. u don't know how much u mean a lot to me that can't be expressed..it's beyond words yaara. In short, i am simply attached to u n can't imagine life without u <333 bas. not even exaggerating

I admire ur funny positive attitude and ur endless care n love for ur close ones (especially KoeliπŸ₯°πŸ˜‚) This is ur best quality n it's makes u who u r

Happy Birthdayyyy buddy <3 Today i am taking full opportunity to spam u like anything everywhere so better get ready hehehsmiley15  

arrey turn on the music n blast hard..u turned one year younger. hit the dance floor like there is no tomorrowsmiley41  I pray that god blesses u with all the happiness, love n positivity in this universe n may achieve what u heart desires T-T <33

n ahem topping it off

Dekh teri liye kya banaya hai 

yup ji ur favs. a gift from me to u doc sahabsmiley43

thanko for everythingsmiley31smiley31smiley31

MsChanadlerBong 

Happy Birthday Mani Jaan! Man I remember meeting you in a game thread and we were in the same thread and I was kinda disappointed cause I didn't know you and knew everyone else but seriously, you are the best thing that happened to me. You're an amazing person who is ready to help everyone. And despite what some people say, do not ever change. I always have a gala time talking to you and you know stuffs that no one does πŸ€«πŸ€­πŸ˜‚ 

Keep smiling and I pray that you have a great day and every better year ahead. May you live a long happy and prosperous life meri jaan. 

Khush raho, aabad raho, jeeyo, muskurawo, kya pata kal ho na ho 

To all the gossips we have done and we are going to do! πŸ€ͺ🀣

Love

Sam 

Ps your gift is coming up soon. You know how I'm always late πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Script and Write up : BilliCat.

Wishes collection : Alexia_Wilson and Peacefulmind

Graphics : Leenaaa

Direction and Editing : MsChanadlerBong

Love from Koeli, BilliCat.,  Alexia_Wilson, 

Peacefulmind, MsChanadlerBong and Leenaaa☺️

Thank you for your contributions for making this birthday thread possible 

Edited by Leenaaa - 3 years ago
kchaims thumbnail

Happy birthday Money πŸ’™

hope you have an amazing year ahead. 
party do party πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ *inserts woh taklu sticker I use in whatsapp* πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ let’s keep meeting each other like night and sun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ when you wake up I’m going to sleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you for caring for me whenever I wasn’t sleeping for me. πŸ’™ I hope you stay happy always πŸ’™πŸ€  

@Lexi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you guys met because of the names I gave. Wahhh you both should pay me money every year for the friendship which started because of me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think money wrote a song too right about the names? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please bring it here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by BilliCat. - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Happy birthday maniiiiiiiiπŸ€—

https://youtu.be/K4bLYeBUmz

Guys thread is brautiful....writeup is for doctorji

🀣

Mani ji ajao celebrate it 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Happy Birthday Aloo Chaat

Coming back soon πŸ₯°

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hey Mani, Enjoy your day , have lots of fun, keep smiling , keep safe from Corona ..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

PS ..zyada aloo chaat mat khao ..mote ho jaoge

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Manisha...

Wish you a very happy birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ. Hope you have loads of fun and great year aheadπŸ€—

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Aloo Chat wouldn't eat Aloo Chat.. same biradi k log hai πŸ€£

Ab tak toh tumhe bhi pata ho na chahiye behen that these are just nicknames... we ain't fond of these food, they just ashirwad from Billu Mata 🀚 πŸ˜‚  tumhe nahi mila kya ashirwad? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hey Mani, Enjoy your day , have lots of fun, keep smiling , keep safe from Corona ..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lagta hai dieting he liye bhi Doctor Manisha ke paas jaana padega πŸ€£