BAJAJ - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE ????

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

😡🤢

Good evening girls !!! 

I hope everybody is doing well. I have watched off and on the past 2 weeks, just didn't have the bandwidth to pull everything together to put in writing. 

Let me reiterate, Anurag is the only character who makes sense to me. Whatever crap he did, he makes me see from his vantage point. Does this mean, I endorse his actions? 😡 Hell, no ! All I am saying is that in his dramatic and stupid drama world, I see his point. BTW, who wears stripes, stripes and more stripes yaar? A striped suit, with a striped shirt and a striped tie 🤔I am no fashion police, but.... Moving on... What was the deal with the trishul?🤣

The actor playing Anurag had been phenomenal in portraying his pain, his fatherly love towards the child he was yearning to see for 8 yrs, whom he thought is safely tucked away with her mother and then the utter helplessness as he comes to know that his kartoots and sacrifice were totally futile 😭and then the wonder and gratitude as he comes to know that his child is well, alive and safe in his own home. The dream which he thought is dead hamesha ke liye, suddenly springs to life, alive and kicking, and the relief on his face.👏 He portrayed several emotions in a span of a few minutes. Perfectly done ! I would have believed that he is the dad of that child, if the child actor looked younger. It seemed freaking odd talking to a 14-15 yr old about playing hiding game😔 COVID, tune kya kar diya,  along with all the disasters 😭! The actor is able to make me believe that he had surely lived a life not worth living till now and that suddenly, life came back into him👍🏼 Kudos to the actor. 

Prerna, the actor doesn't let me empathize with her. She is stunning to look at. If I think about Prerna and her child my heart breaks💔into a million pieces. But, when I see her on screen, it doesn't happen. Why?Somehow, while Anurag bares his soul, she doesn't give me a peek into Prerna's soul. Unfortunately, as she tries to be sarcastic and mocking, it comes off as arrogance. I should be jubilant and exhilarated seeing her trying to outsmart Anurag or crush him for all the unfairness doled out to her,  but I am not😵Something about the body language or facial expressions, I am not sure. When I think of a mother who lost her baby and who faced the worst form of betrayal from her beloved, I would have expected the woman to have had a sense of doom, a foreboding, a heightened level of sensitivity and a million other things😒. What do I see instead? A flippant and carefree attitudeAaj ke liye itna hi gyaan hain mere paas, I didn't study theatre nor fine arts to be coherent with my opinions past this. Yes, yes, everybody reacts to situations differently😔 So, I will stop here ..... 

Ooooh  ! What are they doing with THE BAJAJ🤣🤣? Did the writers not see how Bajaj is coming across? Question is whose plan is he in ? Either way, he is doomed.🤣 If he was in cahoots with Anurag, suddenly his heroism will turn into a ZERO🤓. He was just acting on Anurag's request. Iska koi greatness nahin tha.🤓 If he is on Team Anurag, then the plan must be to take the child along with Prerna. If he came to know that the child is no more and he made a judgement call to take Prerna away,  it is his minimum duty to let Anurag know that the child is killed😡 I can twist myself to see why then he would fill Prerna's head with nonsense about Anurag ( as it would be his duty to keep Prerna away from Anurag in this context ), but not telling Anurag about the nonexistence of the child is a NO- NO. In this scenario, he is coming across as a guy who completely took advantage of the situation and betrayed both Anurag and Prerna🤢 Isse SELFISHNESS  and EXPLOITATION kehte hain, heroism nahin, aur usko PREDATOR kehte hain, savior nahin💔

On the other hand, if he was on Team Komolika, 🤣😡💔👎🏼 Now, he has betrayed and ditched Prerna whom he claims to have "loved".  He let her rot away as she lost the most precious person in her life, her daughter, while he sided with a person who orchestrated that child's murder😡. How could you let your beloved receive a death-blow by a nefarious character, if you are a sincere lover and a well-wisher? 🤢👎🏼Mentors and well wishers should have their mentees' best interest at heart , right 😡 The writers completely lost this character. Doomed if he is with Anurag, doomed if he is with Komolika🤣🤣Bahut sukoon mil rahi hain mujhe to see the plight of this character and how he would squirm like a worm😈 after chanting about his ESP, his omnipotence , blah, blah and blah💔 Truly, I want to laugh all the way to his exit into oblivion😉. I hope I can make it for these last episodes 😊

Somehow, I feel that the writers are going to take their chances and have Bajaj on Team Anurag. This should save face for character Bajaj as he exits and also saves face for character Prerna. This would save the ignominy for both the characters from being cruel and gullible respectively Bajaj will still have to answer about the child🤣and his betrayal of Anurag.  But, I feel that the writers will bank on audience forgetting this little fact or they simply won't care😳

BTW, the goon dudes were trying to kill her by crushing her car, weren't they? I have to commend them to have Plan B, C ... Z ready👍🏼 Way to go, guys😎

That is all for today .😃Have a good evening !

Edited by mili9 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Honestly, I love reading your thoughts. They're clear with a healthy dose of humor which is such a delight! 

Coming to Anurag and Prerna, this is the thing. In most cases, even though Anurag is the one who has deeply wronged Prerna, I find myself struggling to feel for Prerna. In my logical brain I know she's the wronged party and I must support her. But everytime, it's Anurag's pain that I can connect with because I can only SEE his pain. Whether the writing is the reason for it, or the acting or its a combination of both, this is what it is. 

Coming to the Bajaj of it all. 🤣

Frankly, it has been obvious since day 1 that he has his fingers in this pie as well. There's no other way everything could come together. I agree with both the points you've said but I would like to add on another one. 

Bajaj always claims to love Prerna. So if he does love her, his loyalty should lie with Prerna. Not Anurag, not Komolika. But Prerna. Now setting Sneha aside (let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say even he believed sneha is dead like prerna), isn't it Bajajs duty to tell Prerna the truth? He is watching her mourning everyday. He knows that despite her anger and her hate, she only loves Anurag. Moreover, he is also aware that her entire hatred is misplaced! A true man, a genuine man who loves this woman would want to do what's best for her. Which is help her to once and for all defeat the woman who has ruined her life so that she can get back to living the life she wanted with the man she loves. But what Bajaj chose to do is stay mum and let two souls live in misery for 8 long years just so he got what he wanted. Prerna. And in the process he has caused the worst damage to the person he claims to love for his own selfish interests. 

This character is such a shame! 

mili9 thumbnail

Thanks for the kind words, Hope.❤️ 

Allow me to play the devil's 😉advocate. Let us just say this is some wierd " Save Prerna" mission by Anurag and BajajSo, Prerna assumed that the child is killed because of Anurag . Bajaj's part of the mission is to " keep Prerna safe". How to ensure her safety? By keeping her away from Anurag🤔 How will she stay away from Anurag? If she believes that he is a monster. How  does he become the monster in her eyes? If she believes that he enabled killing their daughter and tried to kill her🤔 

Bajaj is supposedly working hand in glove to ensure all the above things happen, and so he is still being magnanimous to both Prerna ( keeping her safe and away ) and Anurag  ( by doing him a favor of keeping Prerna safe)in a twisted sense. Part of that mission then is to keep Prerna seething with anger against Anurag to keep her far from him. So, if I twist myself, I can see why he kept filling her ears with nonsense about Anurag and didn't tell Prerna the truth about Komolika being the enabler of the child's death.  Remember, Bajaj is acting in her best interest, as far as Prerna is concerned. But, with Anurag who trusted Bajaj to do the right thing and be truly magnanimous in helping him keep both his daughter and Prerna safe, he delivered a death blow, deceit and completely exploited😡👎🏼🤬 the situation. He simply didn't care about the child and took care of the object of his affection/desire😡 He is coming across as a cunning fox😡 No, not in a good way. 

I think the writers completely missed the boat here🤣I don't believe this is what they intended THE BAJAJ  to be

Not to forget, the actress portraying Komolika is perfect.👍🏼👏 She is able to portray a varied range of emotions, she evokes the right amount of disgust, not enough to turn you off, threat, the villainy, the shrewdness, the junoon, the pshychosis, and she is still able to keep everything still together to make sense and in complete control of herself. I haven't watched for the last year, just watched a few episodes here and there this past month, so my observations are based just on those. All the boasting Bajaj and his chamchas did about himself, Komolika  delivers all of that in action, NO GRANDIOSITY IN WORDS👍🏼Good going, girl !

Edited by mili9 - 3 years ago
hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Thanks for the kind words, Hope.❤️ 

Allow me to play the devil's 😉advocate. Let us just say this is some wierd " Save Prerna" mission by Anurag and BajajSo, Prerna assumed that the child is killed because of Anurag . Bajaj's part of the mission is to " keep Prerna safe". How to ensure her safety? By keeping her away from Anurag🤔 How will she stay away from Anurag? If she believes that he is a monster. How  does he become the monster in her eyes? If she believes that he enabled killing their daughter and tried to kill her🤔 

Bajaj is supposedly working hand in glove to ensure all the above things happen, and so he is still being magnanimous to both Prerna ( keeping her safe and away ) and Anurag  ( by doing him a favor of keeping Prerna safe)in a twisted sense. Part of that mission then is to keep Prerna seething with anger against Anurag to keep her far from him. So, if I twist myself, I can see why he kept filling her ears with nonsense about Anurag and didn't tell Prerna the truth about Komolika being the enabler of the child's death.  Remember, Bajaj is acting in her best interest, as far as Prerna is concerned. But, with Anurag who trusted Bajaj to do the right thing and be truly magnanimous in helping him keep both his daughter and Prerna safe, he delivered a death blow, deceit and completely exploited😡👎🏼🤬 the situation. He simply didn't care about the child and took care of the object of his affection/desire😡 He is coming across as a cunning fox😡 No, not in a good way. 

I think the writers completely missed the boat here🤣I don't believe this is what they intended THE BAJAJ  to be

I get what you mean. But see its not so cut and dried. Anurag did what he had to do because komolika had video evidence which would ensure that Prerna would spend her life in jail.  His hands were tied, figuratively. But Bajaj had no such compulsions. Assuming he and Anurag were in this together, komolika had no idea that Bajaj was Anurag's partner in crime, so to speak. And are we to believe that the great Bajaj, the one who is always ek madam aage, could not find a way to save Prerna and end komolika? So doesn't that make him weak, spineless, useless, forever majboor etc etc.. Every single adjective that had been used to describe Anurag can then be used for Bajaj too. If Anurag was majboor to push prerna off the bridge, bajaj was majboor to wait there waiting for her to fall. Even he has failed to protect the woman he claims to love and even he was so weak that he could not deal with 1 woman, komolika.

Next, let us assume then that Bajaj is all. Powerful. The way he claims to be. In this case, he helped Anurag by saving prerna. And now he should help Prerna. Help her get back to her lost life. Help her defeat the woman who ruined her life. Instead what did he do. He perpetrated the lie and kept it alive nor because doing otherwise would endanger Prerna. He is a powerful enough man to hatch a plan with Prerna to end komolika. Especially since Komolika will not even be expecting it. The 8 years he spent feeding hate against Anurag, could've instead been spent silently gathering evidence against komolika and waiting for the right time to strike! But no, doing that does not give Bajaj his hearts desire. Which is Prerna close to him. 

Ultimately Bajaj is no different from Komolika. She destroyed 2 lives in her obsession to keep anurag with her. And Bajaj was a silent spectator who watched 2 lives being destroyed and did nothing just so he could keep his obsession, Prerna with him. 

They're ultimately, 2 peas in a pod. 

As for Sneha, I don't expect any humanity from a man who emotionally tortures his own daughter. I'm not at all surprised that Bajaj hid the fact that Sneha is no more from Anurag. Far as he was concerned "Uss aadmi ke bacchi" ke liye kya rona. 

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

I get what you mean. But see its not so cut and dried. Anurag did what he had to do because komolika had video evidence which would ensure that Prerna would spend her life in jail.  His hands were tied, figuratively. But Bajaj had no such compulsions. Assuming he and Anurag were in this together, komolika had no idea that Bajaj was Anurag's partner in crime, so to speak. And are we to believe that the great Bajaj, the one who is always ek madam aage, could not find a way to save Prerna and end komolika? So doesn't that make him weak, spineless, useless, forever majboor etc etc.. Every single adjective that had been used to describe Anurag can then be used for Bajaj too. If Anurag was majboor to push prerna off the bridge, bajaj was majboor to wait there waiting for her to fall. Even he has failed to protect the woman he claims to love and even he was so weak that he could not deal with 1 woman, komolika.

Next, let us assume then that Bajaj is all. Powerful. The way he claims to be. In this case, he helped Anurag by saving prerna. And now he should help Prerna. Help her get back to her lost life. Help her defeat the woman who ruined her life. Instead what did he do. He perpetrated the lie and kept it alive nor because doing otherwise would endanger Prerna. He is a powerful enough man to hatch a plan with Prerna to end komolika. Especially since Komolika will not even be expecting it. The 8 years he spent feeding hate against Anurag, could've instead been spent silently gathering evidence against komolika and waiting for the right time to strike! But no, doing that does not give Bajaj his hearts desire. Which is Prerna close to him. 

Ultimately Bajaj is no different from Komolika. She destroyed 2 lives in her obsession to keep anurag with her. And Bajaj was a silent spectator who watched 2 lives being destroyed and did nothing just so he could keep his obsession, Prerna with him. 

They're ultimately, 2 peas in a pod. 

As for Sneha, I don't expect any humanity from a man who emotionally tortures his own daughter. I'm not at all surprised that Bajaj hid the fact that Sneha is no more from Anurag. Far as he was concerned "Uss aadmi ke bacchi" ke liye kya rona. 

I agree with this completely. Yes, from Bajaj's perspective, this is what he should have done. What I wrote is how he would act, if he is a out and out side-kick of Anurag. I see what you are saying now👍🏼 Batti jalne mein time lagi😳

This is what I enjoy about debates and conversations, looking at a different perspective and how everything suddenly seems to click👍🏼

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Allow me the play the devils advocate . 🤣

Komolika didnt know that sneha is alive, she ordered 

Chandrika to burn the orphanage.  So unless bajaj is the one responsible for the arson, he is innocent of the crimes ,especially when there is one mr basu in the front who himself wrapped his child and threw his love down the bridge instead of looking for a better solution . Let's wait for tomorrow to see if anurag asked bajaj to save prerna and later pick sneha from the orphanage.he did so and he was informed sneha is dead.....  If this is the case I dont know how is he a villain ?

Was he was supposed to tell prerna that anurag is an angel with wings , yes . Why not. But why? 🤣 Why should the whole.world conspire to bring anupre together when they cant get over their foolish acts to stay away ? So unless it was bajaj who suggested anurag to throw from the pre ( kzk2 land mein ye bhi ho sakta hai) , mr bajaj is ok. Aisa hai ya nai hai,  I will still believe that anupre are the 2 most foolish lovers who ever existed in dramaland. Unko banjo guitar piano  sabne sab tarah bajaya and I get a strange sadistic pleasure out of it. 

No comments on erica otherwise I may have to quit prematurely . 😆 

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Allow me the play the devils advocate . 🤣

Komolika didnt know that sneha is alive, she ordered 

Chandrika to burn the orphanage.  So unless bajaj is the one responsible for the arson, he is innocent of the crimes ,especially when there is one mr basu in the front who himself wrapped his child and threw his love down the bridge instead of looking for a better solution . Let's wait for tomorrow to see if anurag asked bajaj to save prerna and later pick sneha from the orphanage.he did so and he was informed sneha is dead.....  If this is the case I dont know how is he a villain ?

😆 

I don't think anyone is saying Bajaj caused the arson. The point here is since Bajaj was in on the plan and knew sneha is dead, why did he not inform anurag of the same. This is of course assuming that Bajaj was in on the plan from Anurag's side. If he was from Komolika's side then this is a moot point. And that's worse still. 

Edit: 

As to your second point, bajaj doesn't HAVE to help anupre get together. He doesn't HAVE to help prerna get back her life. 

A decent human being WOULD. 

Edited by hope4u - 3 years ago
shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Mili and @Hope 

Really well written posts. You both already have almost covered everything. 

Now we need to know tomorrow Bajaj's part in Sneha's misplacement. If Anurag kept Bajaj a part of saving Pre and getting her to the farmhouse, then for sure he would have told Bajaj about Sneha in Orphanage as well. That's obvious. So he knew that the orphanage burning was never a part of the plan. Whether he was a part of Kom's plan or not, that we need to see. But he let Pre believe that Anurag killed Sneha for so many years? Did he himself believe that? And if he did then how? He just assumed? Looks like Bajaj is either tooo manipulative or just pure dumb. 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hope4u

I don't think anyone is saying Bajaj caused the arson. The point here is since Bajaj was in on the plan and knew sneha is dead, why did he not inform anurag of the same. This is of course assuming that Bajaj was in on the plan from Anurag's side. If he was from Komolika's side then this is a moot point. And that's worse still. 

Edit: 

As to your second point, bajaj doesn't HAVE to help anupre get together. He doesn't HAVE to help prerna get back her life. 

A decent human being WOULD. 

Hope, he is Iconic. Not decent 😆

Hope I am getting clear on few more things now. That's how Anurag knew that Prerna is really far. Otherwise how would he have known? So at some point Bajaj would have told na that he is taking Pre to London. Then there he didn't tell about Sneha? 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mili.... Thank you for bringing me out of my dull mood with your as usual Bang On post. Because of you only I got the motivation to make a post on why I feel Bajaj is in Team Komo. Varna, I was not planning to make any post till Saturday. 😊