RISHABH BAJAJ Throwback: Dark and EPIC!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

A year ago, one episode blew our minds. It had one outstanding performance which was mostly a stranger to this show. 😆

This episode marked a complete turn from the existing portrayal. During the accident track, I'd maintained that the character isn't a SAINT, wasn't meant to be. It's the machiavellian manoeuvres adopted by the character that makes it interesting, far away from one-dimensional and forgettable characters. 

Though the borderline psychotic traits displayed by him in this episode weren't carried forward, I remember the theories that cropped up with it. In a way I'm glad these traits were buried in this very episode. When he returned this year, he displayed no such traits. 

A lot of us are of the opinion that this episode was inconsistent with the characterization. But then inconsistency is the most consistent thing in this show. 😆

I'll copy>paste what I wrote a year ago. 😂

I’m in a TRANCE!

Today’s episode was a bloody surprise…an unexpected surprise from the CVs.

Being a fan of this character since childhood, I’m well acquainted with an enigmatic darkness that defines him. It possesses,nourishes, and sometimes engulfs the man. Even when he’s being a SAINT, the darkness is still there…teasing, tempting, and eager to break out and create an abyss for the foes after one provocation. HE’S NOT A SAINT…WASN’T MEANT TO BE. He's a complex character with too many shades of grey...often at conflict with each other. He inflicts deep wounds and revels in the agony of his foes.

Rishabh bribes, manipulates, and then acts SAINT in front of a woman he loves, successfully lowering the status of another man. THIS…is the real Bajaj! Not the love sick puppy that would have driven us away and tainted brand BAJAJ. The latter was never meant to be a puppy or a JKG. In his own words, he erases the trace of everything that has the potential of going against him...and then manipulates everything in his favour. 

HIS obsession.

Rishabh’s unparalleled love for Prerna is what everyone is aware of. Even the loss of sanity couldn’t erase her from his psyche. But with that deep, maddening love comes an equally maddening obsession. Today’s episode showed flashes of Bajaj’s developing obsession and left me screaming in ecstasy.

DIE BASU! BAD BASU! FILTHY FLY BASU!

OH HELL!

Today’s episode explains why this character has attained an ICONIC status above so-called positive leads promoted like hell and placed equivalent to the very GODS.

Kudos to KSG! I repeat…Ekta couldn’t have chosen a better actor to play an ICON.

You can have a thousand forgettable Gods. RISHABH BAJAJ IS ONLY ONE!

WOOHOO!

EDIT: This season's RB has an abusive childhood. That's an interesting addition. 

^ This one is by Nikki.

^ Notice the difference. I've improved. 🤣🤣

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

One year of - " Then Die Basu " ❤️

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Thanks to the undisputed VM queen for reminding me that it's been 1 year. I can't believe a year has passed. 😆

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Filthy housefly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

INSTIGATOR thumbnail

yeh tha. I thought kisi ka birthday 😆

Wistfulness thumbnail

It's reserved for Oppo's new GIFs. 😁🤣

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: INSTIGATOR

yeh tha. I thought kisi ka birthday 😆

Nah. Hoga bhi toh I don't know. 🤣

INSTIGATOR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Nah. Hoga bhi toh I don't know. 🤣

🤔

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Filthy housefly 😂

Nd die basu 🤣only iconic names this season...

Edited by Annu8193 - 3 years ago
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This episode left me shocked. I wasn’t a fan of bajaj last season (not that I disliked him) but yeah. This season, omg!!! I was shook after this episode and I finally understood the darkness with this character. Holy!!!

And all the character and episode synopsis were written so well by the people in this forum. 

I miss bajaj