Ignoring all the flaws, Anurag-Sneha scene was nice and emotional

mukherjeesulata thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes, there are many flaws in the show, in the storyline, regarding the continuity... But for a moment if we ignore those flaws, in today's episode the Anurag-Sneha scene was really emotional and nicely done... The happiness to get back own daughter after so long, the happy tears, speaking the heart out, and the expression to hear 'papa' first time from her was very nicely performed by Parth... Big appreciations for him... The father-daughter bond is presented in a very emotional way and it is really heart touching... Hopefully, in the next three episodes, we will be able to see some more happy scenes with Anurag-Prerna and Sneha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The only thing that could ease my frustrations a bit. It's one of the best performances of Parth. But, I am angry that I am not being able to enjoy it because of the way the CVs have insulted Pre's pain of 8yrs. 😡

mukherjeesulata thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

The only thing that could ease my frustrations a bit. It's one of the best performances of Parth. But, I am angry that I am not being able to enjoy it because of the way the CVs have insulted Pre's pain of 8yrs. 😡

Yes true... They should have given the same importance to Prerna's emotions also... Actually, in the hurry to wrap up the show, they are missing many things which should have been there... The only consolation and nice thing is a happy ending... The reunion of Anurag-Prerna and Sneha...

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Filthy housefly does not deserves this happiness..  on demand probably this character is getting everything but in real sense when sneha will get to know his own dad left her in early age... sent her in orphanage by packing to a random lady  .. pushed her mom from bridge on the name of majboori and also sneha had to leave in orphanage 8 years just becoz of filthy housefly basu's selfish decision .. i dont think she would later accept him as dad, atleast she should not forgive him easily .. housefly is getting everything without being redeemed , so personally zero impact for me 

also as usual parth samthaan ka horrible acting in this emotional scene ruined the whole essence of father daughter relationship .. pathetic acting , pathetic execution .. just kam chalaou .. i never thought they will ruin this scene as well as 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes yes ....I loved AnuPie today❤️ . I saw the scene keeping  very low expectations as I was disappointed with Parth’s performance in the the the hospital scene but he did very well today . He still does that thing with his mouth while crying but I am ready to ignore it because everything else was good . His voice modulation deserves a fan base on its own. How well does he do that !!!

And Tasheen is also such a good actress . Sad that we won’t  be seeing much of this duo anymore .

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Filthy housefly does not deserves this happiness..  on demand probably this character is getting everything but when sneha will get to know his own dad left her in early age... sent her in orphanage by packing to a random lady  .. pushed her mom from bridge on the name of majboori and also sneha had to leave in orphanage 8 years just becoz filthy housefly basu's selfish decision .. i dont think she will later accept him as dad.. housefly is getting everything without being redeemed , so personally zero impact 

also as usual parth samthaan ka horrible acting in this emotional scene ruined the whole essence of father daughter relationship .. pathetic acting , pathetic execution .. just kam chalaou .. i never thought they will ruin this scene as well as 

Samidha's character is a massive failure. It was expected given the forced cuteness and the non-existent bond with filthy housefly. There's neither warmth nor the father-daughter feeling. 😆

Coming to filthy housefly's deeds, unbelievable selfishness, and awful lack of guilt, he doesn't deserve it. 

Acting...no comments. 🤪

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Samidha's character is a massive failure. It was expected given the forced cuteness and the non-existent bond with filthy housefly. There's neither warmth nor the father-daughter feeling. 😆

Coming to filthy housefly's deeds, unbelievable selfishness, and awful lack of guilt, he doesn't deserve it. 

Acting...no comments. 🤪

thanks to the actor, we easily got over sneha, I mean samidha 😆

filthy anu housefly ki to mauj hai 😆

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I agree Parth was fab in this scene. He should do more emotional scenes - they suit him. 

His desperation, inability to form sentences when he was so overwhelmed, was all bang on

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Acting...no comments. 🤪

In a word kam chalaou type ka shot n acts in the whole scene

Also before spending time with samidha after knowing sneha's news did he try to pata karo how the death gaopned..kaise aag lagee .kahape lage..nope nothing...aya samidha ko dekha n saying thanku to her yesterday... Luckily he got to know today this is sneha n pher bohot peyaar aa geya ..issse pehle sneha kaha tha. .kaise keya hua..guilt ..sharam..monologue nothing ... Like housefly ko readymade mil jatee hain without any effort ...sneha ko ghar laya komo...sneha wala news dia prerna n then this scene...like kabhi toh housefly kuch toh karo...without any efforts on the name of luck this character exist s in the show no depth nothing...

That is why today's emotional scene was just disaster n meaning less...cos no redemption at all....and emotional crying scene is not parth samthaan's cup of tea yet..he needs ro work on it...

gunnun thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved AnuPie scene today..the transition Anurag did when Sneha asks,'kya aap mere Dad bansakte ho' was fab.