Plzz update soon dr plz 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rayaland

Very cute n beautiful part mujhe laga yaha IshRa r married n adi is their child but for the particular scene he called mamma so ishita helped adi loved their cute bond n pls update soon n thanks for pm

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Awesome prologue 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the PM 

_TWINKLE 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwathi78

Very interesting dear 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update soon dr plz 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Lovely start

So Raman had adi while ishu is pregnant

Whose baby she is carrying??

Ishra share a nice bond

Loved it

Continue soon

And congrats for ur new story.

Thanks di

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyal

A very nice prologue please update soon to more about the story 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Congratulations..

Interesting prologue..

Plz continue soon..

Thank you....

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

Congratulations..

Interesting prologue..

Plz continue soon..

Thank you....

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=1

Adi was running around the house while her grandmother was trying to feed him food

A: dadi mujhe nahi khaana ye  mujhe bhook nahi hai

( dadi i don't want to eat this i am not hungry)

T: adi puttar zid naa kar dekh teri favourite sabji banayi hai bhindi

( adi don't be stubborn see i made your favorite bhindi)

A: nahi dadi mujhe nahi khaana mujhe pizza khaana hai main khaana nahi khaauga

( no dadi i don't want to eat this i wamt to eat pizza)

T: adi puttar meri baat to sun

( adi please listen to me)

Mr bhalla: toshi ji aap kyu tension le rahe ho kha lega raman aata hi hoga wo iska khilega

( toshi ji why are you taking tension ? Don't worry raman is coming he will make him eat)

He was saying when raman comes there

R: adi ye kya ho raha hai kyu dadi ko pareshan kar rahe ho?

( adi what is this why are you troubling your grand mother?)

He said looking at adi while he comes towards him running and hugs him

A: papa mujhe nahi khaana mujhe sirf pizza khaana hai

( papa i don't want to eat food i want to eat pizza)

T: adi puttar abhi tu ye khaana kha le kal mai tere liye pizza banaugi

( adi puttar have this food now tomorrow i will make pizza for you )

A: nahi dadi mujhe abhi pizza khaana hai papa chalo naa mujhe pizza khaana hai

( no dadi i want to eat pizza right now papa let's go naa i want to eat pizza)

He said looking at raman while he picks adi in his arms

R: haa hum kal pakka aapka favourite pizza khaane jaynge par bacha abhi aap ye khaana khao agar aap khaana nahi khaoge to strong kaise hoge? aapko strong boy banna hai naa so papa ki baat maano aur ye khaana khao i promise you kal hum aapke favourite resturant jaynge phir aap jo kahoge papa aapko wahi khilange ok 

( yes tomorrow we will definitely go to eat your favourite pizza but for now have this food adi if you will not eat this food then how will you get strong?you want to be strong boy naa so listen to me and have this food i promise you tomorrow we will go to your favourite restaurant then you can eat whatever you want ok) 

He said while adi smiles and nodded raman kissed his cheeks

R: that's like a good boy chalo abhi pehle hum milke ye khaana khate hai dadi ne kitne pyar se banya hai naa aapke liye aur agar aapne khaana nahi khaya to dadi ko bura lagega naa

( that's like a good boy come now we will have dinner together dadi made this with so much love  and if you will not eat this then she will feel bad)

A: ok papa main khaana khauga

( ok papa i will eat this food)

R: very good to chalo aaj papa aur adi milke dinner karnge papa khood adi ko apne haatho de khilange

( very good come on today we will eat dinner together and papa will feed you)

He said and sit on the chair and make adi sit in his lap while toshi ji serve them food

R: maa papa abhi aap jaake rest karo main adi ko khaana khila duga

( mom dad you just go and take rest i will feed adi)

T: thik hai puttar agar kisi chiz ki zaroort hui to bol dena

( ok puttar if you need anything then you can tell me)

R: ji maa

( ok maa)

He said smiling while mr bhalla and toshi ji went to their room while raman start feeding adi

A: papa aap bhi khao naa

( papa you also eat naa)

He said feeding raman making him smile

A: papa kal sunday hai kal aap sara din mere saath rahoge naa?

( papa tomorrow is sunday will you    spend all day with me?)

R: haa bacha kal papa aapke saath rahnge aur hum bhar ghumne jaynge khoob enjoy karnge

( yes baby tomorrow papa will stay with you we will go out and will enjoy a lot) 

He said making adi happy he hugs raman happily

A: thank you papa i love you

R: i love you too my baby

He said kissing his cheeks after feeding food to adi raman takes him to the room and make him sleep

Next morning

Adi wake up and start looking for raman

A: papa

He got up from bed and went downstairs

T: adi puttar tu uath gaya 

Toshi ji comes towards him seeing him coming

A: dadi papa kaha hai?

( dadi where is papa?)

T: beta wo tumhare papa ko naa office mai zaroori kaam aa gya tha tu fikar maat kar tere papa aa jaynge jaldi chalo tab tak main aapko tyar kar deti hoon

( your father went to office for some urgent work don't worry he will be back soon till then i will make you ready come)

A: no dadi papa ne mujhse promise kiya tha wo sara din aaj mere saath rahnge hum ghumne jaynge papa ne mujhse jhoot bola

( no dadi papa promised me that he will spend all day with me and we will go out papa lied to me)

He said while toshi ji smiles

T: haa puttar tu apne papa ke saath yaha marzi jana wo apna kaam khtam karke aa jaynge tab tak dadi tumko ready kar deti hai

( yes puttar you can go anywhere you want with your father after he come back till then i will make you ready)

A: no dadi adi ko sirf papa ready karnge jab tak papa nahi aaynge main change nahi Karunga aur naa hi khaana khauga

( no dadi only papa will make me raedy i will not change till he come and i will not eat anything till he come)

He said runs from there toshi ji tries to stop him but he didn't listen to her

After sometime

Ishita was going towards her house when she saw adi sitting outside on the bench she went towards him and sit near him

I: kya baat hai adi? Aap yaha akele kya kar rahe ho

( what happen adi? What are you doing here alone?)

She said looking at him while adi was sitting making sad face

I: oh mujhe lagta hai aaj adi apne papa se gussa hai papa ne phir se apna promise tod diya?

( oh i think adi is angry with his father it's mean papa break his promise again?)

She said while adi nodded

A: papa ne promise kiya tha aaj ka din wo mere saath rahnge hum bahar jaynge khoob enjoy karnge par papa ne apna promise tod diya ab main papa se baat nahi karunga

( papa promised me that today we will stay together we will go out and will enjoy a lot but papa break his promise now i will not talk to him) 

He said sadly while ishita smiles looking at him

I: adi bacha aisa nahi bolte aap jaante ho naa papa aapse kitna love karte hai aur phir papa itna kaam kyu karte hai? taaki aapki har wish puri kar sake papa ko kaam tha issi liye gaye naa aap fikar maat karo papa aa jaynge

( adi don't say so you know that papa loves you so much and why did he work so much? Just to fulfill all your wishes papa must have some urgent work that's why he went to the office you just don't worry he will be back soon) 

She said looking at him smiling while adi was still sad

I: papa nahi hai to kya hua aaj aap mere saath time spend karo hum dono aaj ek saath khoob masti karnge ok

( so what your papa is not here today you can spend time with me today we will enjoy a lot together)

She said making adi looked at him

I: kya hua aapko mere saath time spend nahi karna? Aap to mujhse love hi nahi karte koi baat nahi main chali jaati hoon

( what happen you don't want to spend tome with me? You don't love me right it's ok i am going)

She said looking at him while adi hugs her

A: nahi aap kahi maat jao aaj adi aapke saath rahega aap bhot achi ho ishita aunty i love you

( please don't go anywhere today i will stay with you you are very nice ishita aunty i love you)

He said while ishita smiles and kissed his cheeks

I:  i love you too chalo abhi chale aaj main aapke liye aapka favourite breakfast banaugi

( i love you too now come i will make your favourite breakfast for you)

She said while adi smiles and nodded while ishita takes him to her house she made his favourite food and feed him then she helps him to do his homework after it she watches his favourite cartoon moive with him after it she start playing with him

After sometime raman comes home

R: maa adi kaha hai? am sure bhot naraz hoga aaj achank se kaam pad gya warna main apna promise kabhi nahi todta kaha hai adi?

( maa where is adi? Am sure he must be very angry with me i went to office for urgent work otherwise i will never break my promise where is adi?)

T: puttar adi to ishita ke ghar hai subhe se wahi hai ishita ne usko sambhal liya warna aaj wo sara din udas betha rehta hai

( puttar adi is with ishita he is there with her from morning she handled him very well )

R: thank god maa main abhi adi ko leke aata hoon

( thank god maa i am going to bring adi)

He said and went to ishita's house he rings the bell but she didn't open the door so he went inside as the door was open he went inside and saw adi playing with ishita adi was running while ishita was running behind her trying to catch him raman smiles looking at them and went towards them

R: adi

Ishita turns and looked at him listing his voice but in this process her leg got stuck in table she was about to fall raman run towards her and hold her on time

R: ishita kya kar rahi ho aram se

( ishita what are you doing? Please be careful)

Ishita looked at him

I: thank you so much raman aapne mujhe girne se bacha liya

( thank you so much raman you save me)

She said while raman smiles

R: it's ok waise thanks to mujhe tumhe kehna chaiye maa ne batya aaj tumne adi ko kaise handle kiya mujhe urgent meeting pe jana pada iss wajeh se apna promise pura nahi kar paya i know bhot gussa hoga adi

( it's ok i should be thankful to you maa told me how you handle adi i went for a urgent meeting that's why i couldn't fulfill my promise i know adi must be very angry with me) 

I: haa ab galti ki hai to gussa to sehna hi padega

( yes you did mistake sonow you have to bear this)

She said making him smile

R: par wo hai kaha?

( but where is he?)

He said looking for adi

I: abhi to jahi tha kaha gya?

( he is here only where did he went?)

R: adi beta kaha ho? Dekho papa aa gaye

( adi where are you? See papa is here)

He said calling him while ishita looked at signal towards couch raman looked there and saw adi sitting behind the couch

He went towards her and saw him sitting making angry pout raman smiles looking at him

R: oh to adi aap yaha chup ke bethe ho aur papa aapko dhoondh rahe hai

( oh so adi you are hiding here and i am finding you everywhere)

He said while adi looked at him

R: adi beta sorry naa papa ko urgent kaam aa gya tha warna main kabhi aapko chod ke nahi jaata sorry

( adi beta sorry papa have to go for urgent work otherwise i will never go leaving you am sorry)

He said holding his ears

A: no papa aap hamesha apna promise tod dete ho mujhe aapse baat nahi karni aap jao yaha se

( no papa you always break your promise i don't want to talk to you please go from here)

R: adi beta sorry naa papa se galti ho gayi chalo abhi papa adi ko picture dekhne ke le jaynge phir hum park mai jaynge bhot maza aayega come on

( adi beta sorry it was my mistake now papa will take adi for picture then we will go in the park we will enjoy a lot come on)

A: nahi mujhe kahi nahi jaana

( no i don't want to go anywhere)

He said while ishra looked at each other

R: thik hai agar aap nahi jaaoge to papa bhi yahi aapke saath bethe rahenge

( ok if you will not come with me then i will also sit here with you)

He said sitting next to him

R: ab jab tak papa se baat nahi karoge papa bhi kahi nahi jaynge

( now i will not go from here till you talk with me)

He said looking at adi

A: papa mujhe nahi baat karni aapse aap hamesha apna promise todte ho mere sabhi friends apne mumma papa ke saath bahar ghumne jaate hai par aap mujhe kahi nahi leke jaate aap mujhe mumma bhi lake nahi dete sabki mumma hai meri mumma kyu nahi hai? Agar mumma hoti to wo adi ko kitna pyar karti jaise sabki mumma karti hai mujhe aapse baat nahi karni papa aap jao

( papa i don't want to talk with you you always break your promise my all friends go out with their mom and dad but you never take me anywhere you are not even giving me my mother all my friends have mother why my mother is not with me? If my mother is there with me she will love me so much like all mothers do i don't want to talk with you papa please go)

He said looking at him while raman's face fall listing this

I: adi beta aisa nahi kehte

( adi don't say so)

R: mujhe ek urgent call karni hai main abhi aata hoon

( i have to make urgent call i just come)

He said and leaves from there before ishita can stop him she looked at adi and sits near him

I: adi aapke papa aapse kitna love karte hai i know adi aap apni mumma ko miss karte ho par dekho aapke papa aapko papa aur mumma dono ka love dene ki kossish karte hai naa

( adi your dad loves you so much i know adi you miss your mom very much but see your papa always tries to give you love of both mom and dad)

She said making adi looked at her

I: aap mujhe batao aapke papa ne kabhi aapko mumma ki kami mehsoos hone di? Jab aap bimar hote ho aapka dhyan rakhte hai aapko school ke liye ready karte hai aapko daily park mai leke jaate hai aapko homework karate hai aapke saath kehlte bhi hai Aapki har wish wo puri karte hai naa aapke papa?

( you tell me did your dad ever make you feel that your mom is not there with you he always give you love of mom whenever you fall ill he take care of you he made you ready for school he takes you to park daily he helps you to do your homework he play with you he always fulfill all your wishes right?)

I: so aap kyu aisa bol rahe the apne papa se? Unko kitna bura laga naa aur kya hua agar aapki mumma nahi hai to aapke papa aapse itna love karte hai jitna aapki mumma bhi nahi kar paati adi beta duniya mai aise bhot se bache hote hai jinke paas mumma ya papa nahi hote kayi bacho ke paas to dono parents nahi hote but aap to lucky ho aapke paas papa hai jo aapko itna pyar karte hai and i know aap bhi apna papa se bhot pyar karte ho

( so why did you said all this to him?he feel so bad so what you don't have your mother your dad loves you so much that even you mom couldn't give you that adi there many kids in the world who don't have their mother and father some kids don't have both mom and dad but you are lucky you have your father with you who loves you so much i know you also loves him a lot)

I: aap papa se pyar karte ho naa so aapko apne papa ko aise hurt nahi karna chaiye unko kitna bura laga hoga naa now go and hug him aap unko pyar se hug karoge naa wo sab bhool jaynge go beta

( you love your dad right so you shouldn't hurt him like this he feel so bad now go and hug him he will forget everything when you will hug him with love) 

She said looking at him while adi hugs her

A: ok ishita aunty main abhi papa ko sorry bol duga

( ok ishita aunty i will say sorry to papa)

He said making ishita smile he runs from there while ishita also goes behind him

Raman was sitting on the bench outside adi comes towards him and hold his ears

A: i am sorry papa

Raman wipes his tears and looks at him

Adi comes to him and hugs him

A: papa am sorry maine aapko hurt kiya naa i am sorry papa main jaanta hoon aap mujhse bhot love karte ho mere mumma papa sab aap hi ho you are the best papa and i love you so much

( papa am sorry i hurt you i am sorry papa i know you love me so much you are my both mom and dad you are the best dad i love you so much)

He said making him smile

A: papa please adi ko maaf kardo main kabhi aapko hurt nahi karuga aur aapse gussa bhi nahi hounga promise

( papa please forgive adi i will never hurt you and will never get angry with you promise)

He said and hugs raman while he smiles and kiss his forehead and hugs him tightly

R: papa kabhi apne adi se gussa nahi ho sakte

( papa can never be angry with his adi)

A: papa aap kabhi mujhe chod ke nahi jaaoge naa jaise mumma chali gayi

( papa you will never leave me naa like mumma did?)

R: no beta papa kabhi aapko chod ke kahi nahi jaynge aap to papa ki jaan ho papa aapko chod ke kabhi nahi jaa sakte

( no baby papa will never go leaving you alone you are my life adi papa can never go anywhere leaving you)

He said kissing his cheeks

A: i love you papa

R: i love you too my baby

He said pecking his hair while adi hugs him happily while ishita was looking at them smiling

R: abhi aap jaldi se ready hoke aao hum dono aaj aapke favourite restaurant jaynge dinner ke liye aapko pizza khana tha naa jaldi se jaake dadi ko bol do ki hum dono bhar jaa rahe hai ok

( now you go and get ready today we will go to your favourite restaurant you want to eat pizza naa? So go and told dadi that we both are going out ok)

He said while adi smiles and nodded

A: main abhi dadi ko bolke aata hoon

( i am going to tell dadi)

He said and runs from there while raman smiles looking at him ishita was also going to her home but raman hold her hand she looks at him

R: ishita thank you

He said while ishita looks at him confused

R: i know adi ko tumne hi samjhya hai

( i know you made adi understand )

I: raman aapko mujhe thanks kehne ki koi zaroort nahi hai maine wahi kiya jo sahi tha you are best father aur ye baat sab jaante hai adi abhi chota hai iss liye usko itni samjah nahi hai par wo aapse bhot pyar karta hai

( raman you don't need to say thanks to me i did what is right you are best father and everyone knows that adi is very small to understand anything but he loves you a lot)

R: i know ishita but shyad adi ne thik hi kaha jitni bhi kossish karlu main kabhi adi ko maa ka pyar nahi de sakta you know what ishita jab abhi adi mujhe apni maa ke baare mai puchta hai to mujhe samajh nahi aata usko kya kahu kaise kahu usko uski maa usko janam dete hi maar gayi usko mujhe hamesha ke liye chod ke chali gayi aur main usko bacha nahi paya maine adi ko bachpan se maa ke pyar ke liye tarste hue dekha hai par main itna majboor feel karta hoon ki chathe hue bhi mai uski maa ki kami puri nahi kar sakta

( i know ishita but i think adi is right no matter how much i try i can never give him love of his mother whenever  adi ask me about his mother i couldn't understand what to say i don't know how to tell him that his mother dies after giving him birth and went leaving us both and i couldn't even save her i saw my adi craving for mother's love i can never become his mother how much i try)

He said while his eyes filled with tears

I: raman aap aisa kyu keh rahe ho? Aapne jitna pyar adi ko diya utna pyar to shyad uski maa bhi usko nahi de paati i know raman adi ki maa ki kami puri karna mushkil hai par aapne hamesha usko maa aur papa dono ka pyar diya hai aur aapki feelings mai ache se samjh sakti hoon ek bache ko akele palna kitna mushkil hota hai main ache se samjhthi hoon aap mujhe hi dekh lo mera bacha to abhi iss duniya mai aaya bhi nahi aur mujhe kitna kuch bardash karna pad raha hai har roz duniya ke taane sunne padte hai apne bache ko janam dene ke liye mujhe duniya se ladna par raha hai kyunki duniya walo ko lagta hai ek aurat kabhi akele apne aapko aur apne bache ko nahi sambhal sakti kitna kuch sehna pad raha hai iss bache ko duniya mai laane ke liye

( raman why are you saying this? The love you gave to adi i don't think even her mother would have give her i know it's difficult for you to become mother of adi but you you always gave him love of a father and mother and i can understand your feelings very well it is so difficult to raise a kid alone i can understand that just look at me my baby didn't even come to the world yet but am tolerating everything everyday i have to to listen all the taunts of the people i am fighting with the world to give birth to my baby because people think i can not handle responsibility of my baby alone i am tolerating everything to bring this baby to the world)

She said and wipes her tears

I: mujhe to pata bhi nahi ki main kabhi apne bache ko papa ka pyar de bhi paaugi ya nahi usko kabhi achi life de bhi paaugi ya nahi

( i didn't even now i will be able to give the love of father to my baby ao not)

R: hamari kismat ek jaisi hai naa ek taraf main apne bete ki zindagi mai uski maa ki kami puri karne ki kossish kar raha hoon aur dusri taraf tum apne hone wale bache ko ek achi life dene ke liye itna kuch bardash kar rahi ho

( our fate is same one side i am trying to become mother for my son and other side you are tolerating all this to give a good life tou your baby)

He said making her look at him

R: mere paas to koi option nahi hai par tumhare paas to option hai tum apne husband ke paas wapis kyu nahi chali jaati i am sure he will accept you usko apni galti ka ehssas bhi ho gya hoga agar tum aaj bhi usko pyar karti ho to tum usko ek dusra chance deke dekh lo)

( i don't have any option but you have the option why don't you go back to your husband? I am sure he will accept you he must have realised his mistake by now if you still love him then you should give him a another chance)

I: kabhi nahi raman aise insan ke paas main kabhi nahi jaaugi jisne meri life khrab kardi mere aur mere bache ko apni life se bhar fek diya i just hate that man nafrat karti hoon main uss insan se aur mujhe apne bache ko palne ke liye kisi ki sahare ki zaroort nahi hai

( never raman i will never go to that person who spoiled my life who throw me and my baby out of his life i just hate that person and i don't need anyone's support to raise my baby)

She said and was going from there but raman stops her

R: i am sorry ishita main tumhe hurt nahi karna chatha tha please don't get me wrong

( i am sorry ishita i don't want to hurt you please don't get me wrong)

I: it's ok raman mujhe aapki baat ka bura nahi laga in fact i am thankful to you aaj agar aap nahi hote to shyad main aur mera baby bhi nahi hote aapne meri help nahi ki hoti to ye sab possible nahi hota mere ghar walo ne bhi mera saath chod diya tha mere faisle ke baad agar aap mujhe himmat nahi dete to mere liye ye kabhi possible nahi hota

( it's ok raman i didn't feel bad for what you said in fact i am thankful to you if you are not there with me then me and my baby were also not here today if you was not there for me to help me then it wouldn't be possible for me even my family left my side after my decision if that time you didn't give me strength then it wouldn't be possible for me) 

R: come on ishita maine kitni baar kaha hai tumhe mujhe thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi hai tum meri friend ho maine bas apni dosti nibhyi hai

( come on ishita i have told you so many times you don't need to say thanks to me you are my friend )

He said making her smile they were talking when adi comes there running

A: papa chalo maine dadi ko keh diya

( papa let's go i had told dadi)

R: ok adi chalo

A: ishita aunty aap bhi chalo naa hamare saath

( ishita aunty you also come with us please)

He said looking at ishita

I: nahi beta aap jao apne papa ke saath

( no adi you just go with your father)

A: ishita aunty please chalo naa papa bolo naa aunty ko

( ishita anuty please you also come with us papa please tell her to come with us)

R: haa ishita adi thik keh raha hai please come

( yes ishita adi is right please come)

I: but raman

R: ishita please come naa

A: ishita aunty chalo please please

Ishita smiles and nodded

I: main abhi do minute mai aati hoon

( ok i will come in just two minutes)

She said making adi happy after sometime ishradi went out together they went to watch movie after it they had dinner in restaurant adi was really happy spending time with ishra after sometime they come back adi fall sleep in ishita's arms as he gets tired

R: thank you ishita aaj tumhari wajeh se adi ko itne din baad maime itna khush dekha

( thank you ishita because of you i saw my adi so happy after so many days)

I: come on raman maine kuch nahi kiya adi iss liye khush tha kyunki aapne uske saath time spend kiya raman adi sach mai aapse bhot pyar karta hai bas usko aapke thode time ki zaroort hai aapko uske saath aise hi thoda time spend karna chaiye usko bhi acha lagega aur aapko bhi

( come on raman i had not done anything adi was happy because you spend sometime with him raman adi really loves you a lot he just need your time you should spend sometime with him more often he will feel good and you will also feel good)

She said making him smile

R: you are right

He said and takes adi from her he pecked his forehead while ishita smiles looking at them

R: tum bhi bhot thak gayi hogi naa subhe se adi ne bhot pareshan kiya hoga ab tum bhi jaake rest karo

( you must be very tiered adi must have troubled you a lot now you also go and take rest)

I: adi ke saath to main kabhi nahi thakti in fact aaj adi ki wajeh se mera din bhi acha beet gya amma appa bhi ghar pe nahi the main akeli bore ho jaati maine adi ke saath sach mai bhot enjoy kiya

( i never feel tiered with adi in fact because of adi today my day was very good amma appa was not there really i enjoyed a lot with adi)

R: ishita tum ghar pe akeli ho but how will you manage ? i mean

( ishita you are alone in home but how will you manage i mean)

I: raman isme kounsi nayi baat hai? Mujhe to adat hai akele rehne ki ab zindagi bhar to koi nahi hoga mere saath anyways amma appa bhi kal tak aa jayenge

( Raman what is new in this? I am used to it now and no one will be there with me for whole life anyways amma appa will be back till tomorrow)

She said and smiles

R: i know ishita you are very strong but agar koi bhi problem hui ya kisi bhi chiz ki zaroort hui you can call me anytime

( i know ishita you are very strong but if there is any problem or you need anything you can call me anytime)

He said making her smile

I: ya sure thank you

She looks at adi and kissed his cheeks and smiles

I: Good night raman

She said looking at him

R: Good night and take care

He said while she smiles and nodded and both went to their respective house

P.s: please ignore the mistakes and please do share your precious feedback i will wait for it.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.